Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #61
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Margarito pickin fights with NYC cabbies wants a nice 100-5 record

[quote=Plaster...Sad;11388172]On a serious note: You are not being sincere in your post my man. For every post going in on a Mexican, you have 2-3 posts talk shet about PR fighters. Just being real... And WE too take it as a compliment. 100%

I personally see it on a deeper level and recognize the crabs in a barrel mindset when one minority community is dissing another... but that is for another thread...another day.

It's all good to have a little fun, but that is why the PR vs Mexicans thread was created. Lately though, a lot of these threads are unnecessary and it takes away from the credibility of this sites depth of knowledge or potential of.

It gets redundant and it quite frankly makes it seem like nothing but bickering trolls visit the site. And maybe I missed something, but I am yet to see a thread dissing specific Rican boxers, with the exception of Cintron, but you can't really argue that one.
strongarm is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #62
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmf95b View Post
If it was'nt for the Good Ol' U.S.A. PR wouldnt be shit. Known Fact not hating.
See, then when I get factual about Mexico and Mexicans...You will be the first to cry "racist!"

Homeboy, you have 1/4 of your population living in the USA and out of those unlucky enough to have to live there, 60% are living in poverty. Over 54% of ALL mexican household in the USA are receiving govt. assistance. You have bodies being beheaded left and right etc etc... WHY would you even try to act like Mexico is Switzerland? WHY?

Plaster...Sad is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #63
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=strongarm;11388305]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
On a serious note: You are not being sincere in your post my man. For every post going in on a Mexican, you have 2-3 posts talk shet about PR fighters. Just being real... And WE too take it as a compliment. 100%

I personally see it on a deeper level and recognize the crabs in a barrel mindset when one minority community is dissing another... but that is for another thread...another day.

It's all good to have a little fun, but that is why the PR vs Mexicans thread was created. Lately though, a lot of these threads are unnecessary and it takes away from the credibility of this sites depth of knowledge or potential of.

It gets redundant and it quite frankly makes it seem like nothing but bickering trolls visit the site. And maybe I missed something, but I am yet to see a thread dissing specific Rican boxers, with the exception of Cintron, but you can't really argue that one.
If you look around you will see it. It is definitely a 2 way street bro. I personally, get along with ALL people... but when it comes down to joke central about Ricans, then yeah I might join the fun and defend my crew. Do I take it personal? Never... I am actually laughing when I read the crazy shet that gets posted.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #64
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

The MANSTER would **** up the entire Bronx!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #65
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
The MANSTER would **** up the entire Bronx!
Haha! Nah, but if it came down to it, he would die before quitting. I believe him when he says he would die in the ring.

Crazy ****er
Old 11-28-2011, 11:09 PM   #66
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=Plaster...Sad;11388335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post

If you look around you will see it. It is definitely a 2 way street bro. I personally, get along with ALL people... but when it comes down to joke central about Ricans, then yeah I might join the fun and defend my crew. Do I take it personal? Never... I am actually laughing when I read the crazy shet that gets posted.

That makes sense. I like your girls ass, reminds me of my chick. I just don't have the guts to post a picture (Not all Mexican chicks are flat assed)
Old 11-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #67
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Haha! Nah, but if it came down to it, he would die before quitting. I believe him when he says he would die in the ring.

Crazy ****er
I am cynical now cause Izzy Vasquez said the same thing right before he quit on Rafa for a busted nose.

We will see who means it and who is just sounding like a badass.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #68
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=strongarm;11388429]
Quote:

Make sense. I like your girls ass, reminds me of my chick. I just don't have the guts to post a picture (Not all Mexican chicks are flat assed)
I know bro, that is me fckin around. I have seen some nice Mexicanas. Selena had the CRAZY ass. Yeah, I am a crazy free spirit. Shet, I had videos up of me tagging a few thick chicks a few months back. My girl is from Paraguay. Close enough to Brazil so she has those cheeks (__!__)
Old 11-28-2011, 11:14 PM   #69
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I am cynical now cause Izzy Vasquez said the same thing right before he quit on Rafa for a busted nose.

We will see who means it and who is just sounding like a badass.
True about izzy, he is still a warrior though. But man, that injury margo sustained against pacquia sounds like some serious and painful stuff, and not once did he show any hesitation to get off the stool. Even though he stood no chance.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #70
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
True about izzy, he is still a warrior though. But man, that injury margo sustained against pacquia sounds like some serious and painful stuff, and not once did he show any hesitation to get off the stool. Even though he stood no chance.
True story. Every shot to that eye must have killed...
Old 11-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #71
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeedo View Post
obvious what, wilfredo freud. dont get upset cause your banana boat seatmate is geting what he asks for. tell me dr. what does having pictures of underage girls tell you about a middle aged man who like to brag about how much young ***** he gets. in your professional opinion of course.
There you go again with your stupid BS about underage girls... Any psychologist worth his weight would look at your obsession with little girls and keep a serious eye on you. it's called "projection..." My girl is 33 years old idiot... If to YOU young means 12, then YOU have some serious issues clown.

Here it is again clown: Tell me how "fat" she is like you did the first time... You are 100% suspect. Angry, obsessed with little girls to the point where a solid piece of ass on a 33 year old like this, makes you feel gross inside. YOU are a bonafide suspect..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 11-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #72
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=Plaster...Sad;11388440]
Quote:

I know bro, that is me fckin around. I have seen some nice Mexicanas. Selena had the CRAZY ass. Yeah, I am a crazy free spirit. Shet, I had videos up of me tagging a few thick chicks a few months back. My girl is from Paraguay. Close enough to Brazil so she has those cheeks (__!__)
You crazy mofo! That, I definitely can't do!
Old 11-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #73
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=strongarm;11388581]
Quote:

You crazy mofo! That, I definitely can't do!
I am a certified... when I worked at the investment bank, I had this chick blow me in the middle of the office 300 brokers cheering her on. Shet was crazy...
Old 11-29-2011, 08:41 AM   #74
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Quote:
On a serious note though, some of you ricans need to stop, not all here but some. You ****ers are so ****ing bitter. Spent endless time putting mexican fighters down. That just shows me how powerful Mexicans are in the sport. I don't see any other nation being attacked as much as Mexico. No lie though, that shit is a compliment to me.
Just ignore that Plastado troll ass pedophile..Dude has been so bitter since his people have been getting whooped by Mexicans, his last hope is this Saturday, and if his boy loses, expect for his stupid ass to disappear for good.

Notice how he keeps making threads dissing mexicans...Dude has a severe case of inferiority complex.
Zopilote is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #75
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner.

Plaster...Sad you are oficially the stupidest Puelto Lican poster on ESB. Nothing more than a troll.

You are to the real Rican fans what Aztlan is to the real Mexican fans. Nothing more than an embarrassment.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum