Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 05:19 AM   #16
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
A bit sour your 192 pound catchweight prediction was shown up for the bullshit it obviously was mate?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
Its a 192 limit, 192 192 192 192 192 192


Francine's a dumb bitch
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #17
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Why was there a weigh in that morning? if for publicity why was Hyder and the POLES camp so intrested in weights IF it wasnt the offical weigh in? for all we know the POLE had to make weight the first time round and that was the offical weights, even the officals involved seem to be looking on, Austin for example when Tomilson got on the scales. All supposed to be unoffical remember lol.. the 2nd weigh in for all we know was the publicity one, it looked as if they read the weights out during the first weigh in however u cant hear what they say the weights come in at and no ones been able to tell otherwise.

So my question would be, what did they both initally weigh in at for the 1st weigh in?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #18
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 13001
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Why are you cheering Danny for fighting at the true limit in a world title fight. Thats what the cunt should have done in all his bogus IBO title fights but he has no integrity and cheats.
But Its not fair Dannys a cheater and a liar
You sound like a whinging little bitch!
left jab danny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:51 AM   #19
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Why was there a weigh in that morning? if for publicity why was Hyder and the POLES camp so intrested in weights IF it wasnt the offical weigh in? for all we know the POLE had to make weight the first time round and that was the offical weights, even the officals involved seem to be looking on, Austin for example when Tomilson got on the scales. All supposed to be unoffical remember lol.. the 2nd weigh in for all we know was the publicity one, it looked as if they read the weights out during the first weigh in however u cant hear what they say the weights come in at and no ones been able to tell otherwise.

So my question would be, what did they both initally weigh in at for the 1st weigh in?
At the first weigh-in Wlod was 191.8 and Danny 196.4

I told you.

They do a 2nd weigh-in to cover up the catchweight nonsense and Wlod rehydrates to 198 or so.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 AM   #20
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
At the first weigh-in Wlod was 191.8 and Danny 196.4

I told you.

They do a 2nd weigh-in to cover up the catchweight nonsense and Wlod rehydrates to 198 or so.
Are you serious?
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:03 AM   #21
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Are you serious?
Yes that's what happened.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #22
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Yes that's what happened.
**** me dead. Green taking his tricks to a whole new level. Talk about smoke and mirrors.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:13 AM   #23
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 702
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

proof?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Yes that's what happened.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #24
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Why else do you people think they have 2 separate weigh-ins. It's not for the media, thats just a smoke screen. The media could easily just turn up for the official weigh-in couldn't they. It's disgusting.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:18 AM   #25
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 702
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

but the official weights will have to be made public bro.

look mate if your wrong you just need to man up. not like that so called tackle fall over cry like a girl wanna be football you call soccer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Why else do you people think they have 2 separate weigh-ins. It's not for the media, thats just a smoke screen. The media could easily just turn up for the official weigh-in couldn't they. It's disgusting.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:23 AM   #26
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right View Post
but the official weights will have to be made public bro.

look mate if your wrong you just need to man up. not like that so called tackle fall over cry like a girl wanna be football you call soccer.
Not if they had a 2nd contract that stiuplated the POLE had to make a particular weight for the morning weigh in. If its only for publicity why are both camps so concern about what the other fighters weight is and why havent we been told what the weights were for the inital weigh in? if its for publicity then surely they would be telling everyone the weights?

I cant find on any site, video or report on what the weights were for the 1st weigh in.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #27
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

It's frickin disgusting.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #28
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

come on now guys stop clutching at straws, francis i think your a good poster and i know we dont see eye to eye on green but please stop encouraging tc
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #29
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 656
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
At the first weigh-in Wlod was 191.8 and Danny 196.4

I told you.

They do a 2nd weigh-in to cover up the catchweight nonsense and Wlod rehydrates to 198 or so.
i find this a very believable occurence, however without any evidence its a moot point
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #30
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Weights for Green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
come on now guys stop clutching at straws, francis i think your a good poster and i know we dont see eye to eye on green but please stop encouraging tc
You're a good poster too mate.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013