boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #61
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220
Default Re: What if Bob Arum told Mayweather "Here's a date and a venue. Sign the contract!"

what are you, new?
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #62
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: What if Bob Arum told Mayweather "Here's a date and a venue. Sign the contract!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
I know, it just really ****es me off that people like this don't get banned for all their stupidity and pointless threads, so I continue to try and make them look foolish.
You fell short kid.

Try harder.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #63
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
The Williams fight lost it's possibility after he lost. Martinez is still the only viable option for him outside TR and Golden Boy. The fact is we all know both fighter and promoters are obsessed with money and have all stated that Martinez isn't a big enough draw. It's not just Floyd who has ignored Martinez.
my point here is that floyd gets a pass for taking only GBP in-house figths for the last 5 years yet it was arum who was solely blamed wanting an in-house fight alone when pac has a history of fighting non-TR fighters as recently as just 2 years ago. if floyd really doesn't want to negotiate with arum, he can always fight non-GBP fighters but apparently, he is stuck with them and his next possible oppoenents, aside from pac, are all GBP, (guerrero, khan, morales and maidana).
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #64
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I know, it just really ****es me off that people like this don't get banned for all their stupidity and pointless threads, so I continue to try and make them look foolish.
That mother****er has been posting all ****ing day. I put that ***got on ignore on ****ing stupidity and childish tantrums. I did the same to his boy Codename****. Once you give them attention, they'll do or say anything just to keep you talking to them. Hilarious.
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #65
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

Bob Arum already did do that last year. It wasn't really the best way to do things, but at least it was something. Floyd wanted no part of negotiations, and got **** for it. Well the roles are reversed now, Arum at one point has hinted strongly at avoiding the fight, but still has room to redeem himself. The problem with non disclosure to the media regarding negotiations is that either side can make **** up and pass it off like it happened.
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #66
markq
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Arum already pulled off a countdown on Floyd.

And that was still Arum's fault.

*****s are indeed certified dumb nuts.
*****s is short for Fillipino ****s. What is your point?
markq is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 05:44 AM   #67
MAIN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio-Bandido View Post
no, you dirty chimp. if the roles were truly reversed it would be pacquiao giving floyd a deadline. why should floyd listen to that old decrepit *******? **** arum and **** u.
MAIN is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 05:58 AM   #68
ptm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Does Floyd really expect a guy like Arum to just simply sign a contract that didn't go through a negotiation?
ptm is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 07:06 AM   #69
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Mayweather would be absolutely chastised beyond repair. Any slight angle to jump all over Mayweather and criticize him gets exploited over and over again as Mayweather is easily boxings most hated personality (even more so than Arum), this would absolutely kill his rep, yet they let Pac slide for anything and throughout all this ducking it somehow gets blamed all on his promoter when all he needs to do is tell his promoter to make the fight and it's on.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 07:38 AM   #70
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
Mayweather would be absolutely chastised beyond repair. Any slight angle to jump all over Mayweather and criticize him gets exploited over and over again as Mayweather is easily boxings most hated personality (even more so than Arum), this would absolutely kill his rep, yet they let Pac slide for anything and throughout all this ducking it somehow gets blamed all on his promoter when all he needs to do is tell his promoter to make the fight and it's on.
That is all Manny has to do. Pick up the phone, call Arum and tell him to make the call the Haymon, GBP and set a date and meeting the judge that mediate for them in the past and make the damn fight. No Marquez 4 or anyone else. Manny won't do that though.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 07:53 AM   #71
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptm View Post
Does Floyd really expect a guy like Arum to just simply sign a contract that didn't go through a negotiation?
i don't even know what contract floyd is saying here. is floyd spouting BS again?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #72
Jordan_Davies
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 12201

I dont have a problem with people defending Pac or Money but if you defend Arum you certainly are re****ed
Jordan_Davies is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #73
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio-Bandido View Post
no, you dirty chimp. if the roles were truly reversed it would be pacquiao giving floyd a deadline. why should floyd listen to that old decrepit *******? **** arum and **** u.
lol, way to prove the OP wrong
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum