boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #31
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: People actually believe Hatton is ducking Witter!?

Early on Hatton said he would fight Witter, no problem but Frank wouldn't make the fight.

Then Witter took to bad mouthing Hatton and now Hatton hates him and won't fight him cos of it.

Hattons not scared of Witter, no way. He doesn't like him, that's the truth. However this is boxing and not ballet, issues are resolved in the ring.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 08:35 AM   #32
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
Early on Hatton said he would fight Witter, no problem but Frank wouldn't make the fight.

Then Witter took to bad mouthing Hatton and now Hatton hates him and won't fight him cos of it.

Hattons not scared of Witter, no way. He doesn't like him, that's the truth. However this is boxing and not ballet, issues are resolved in the ring.

Your quite right - to accuse Hatton of ducking people is ridiculous. There is little love lost between the pair of them, so why not get it on. But as I have said earlier, Ricky has fights with greater reward, for less risk - could anyone name a fighter who hasn't gone for that?

Witter has himself, fighting Corley for the WBC title, when there were harder opponents available to him.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #33
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat

Hatton badmouthed Floyd though and Floyd gave him his huge payday.

Witter badmouthed him even when both were with Frank.

Hatton keeps changing his excuses for the fight not happening, It makes a case that he knows Witter Is bad for him. Especially as he's been exposed to timed and accruate counter punching.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #34
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler

Your quite right - to accuse Hatton of ducking people is ridiculous. There is little love lost between the pair of them, so why not get it on. But as I have said earlier, Ricky has fights with greater reward, for less risk - could anyone name a fighter who hasn't gone for that?

Witter has himself, fighting Corley for the WBC title, when there were harder opponents available to him.
The WBC mandated Corley to him, I'm sure Witter would of taken anyone else. He's not a name to be turning down title shots and whoever Is mandated like Hatton does.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #35
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Yawn, yawn, yawn.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #36
gutto
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

I can not wait for this fight to happen. As a hatton fan I can see why he hates Witter and not want to line his pockets .its a **** fight anyway but.

I think enought is enough and its time to make this fight there are rated 1 & 2

Theres no way Hatton is scaried of witter for ****s sake hes a world champ who has fought some very good fighters. Its all hype Hatton has a tune up fight (which i dont see the point of ) in the uk then comes Witter callling out Hatton at the post fight conference and off we go.

Imo Witter looses the fight in a big way and if Hatton is scaried of Witter Witter will soil his shorts when he walks into 40,000 plus hatton fans. IMO THIS FIGHT HAPPENS SEPT/ OCT this year
gutto is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum