Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #61
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276
Default Re: [Decoding] Pacquiao-Marquez 3 ((VIDEO))

Why do Gander and Sunnn still post here?

They've been embarrassed many, many times and shown to have almost zero knowledge of Boxing. I don't understand why they're still here.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #62
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1147

this is not what happened the whole fight. the video just pointed out the flaws pac had. where is the part where the masterclass boxer was being countered with quick right hooks?
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #63
zelionprime

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_and_that View Post
Excellent vid.

This also highlights why JMM is by far the only fighter to ever give Pac that much of trouble.
What he does in the ring is almost relfex action for him after having been such the great technician that he is for the longest time.
This is also why other boxers can't just "copy JMM" (see Mosley) because what he does is a product of years and years of experience.

Now can somebody tell the creator of the video to do the same for Pac?
I mean c'mon, 13mins of video highlighting JMM and 30secs only for Pac's "strengths"?
Hello, my name is Sai-en. I'm the founder of BoxingFury.com and the creator of this video. Yes, I'll create a video that highlights Pacquiao's strengths. Just a reminder, I did point out his strengths in detail at the end of the video. Against a great boxer like Marquez, Manny's only strength is activity level. My best opportunity to illustrate Pacquiao's strengths will be in using examples from the 7 fights between the 2nd and 3rd bouts with Marquez (2008-2011).

Thanks for watching!
Sai-en
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
zelionprime is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #64
this_and_that
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 155

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelionprime View Post
Hello, my name is Sai-en. I'm the founder of BoxingFury.com and the creator of this video. Yes, I'll create a video that highlights Pacquiao's strengths. Just a reminder, I did point out his strengths in detail at the end of the video. Against a great boxer like Marquez, Manny's only strength is activity level. My best opportunity to illustrate Pacquiao's strengths will be in using examples from the 7 fights between the 2nd and 3rd bouts with Marquez (2008-2011).

Thanks for watching!
Sai-en
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
That will be excellent!

I'm expecting something like what mistakes JMM did that inevitably caused his (supposed) loss on the first fight and why he didn't do enough to convinve the judges on the 2nd and 3rd fights.
Or during what exchanges did Pac's workrate and high volume punching created openings in JMM's D (and how).

Thanks for being awesome!
this_and_that is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #65
this_and_that
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Why do Gander and Sunnn still post here?

They've been embarrassed many, many times and shown to have almost zero knowledge of Boxing. I don't understand why they're still here.
From where I came from, that's the very reason people engage in forums in the first place.
That is, to hone whatever boxing knowledge they have, be it absolute greatness or plain nothingness.
Others just want do it for the sake of trolling (which is fun btw).

Also, the general consensus is it is the mods who choose which posters stay and which posts does not get deleted or moved.

If you really plan on creating an elite consortium then I suggest:

1. Apply for a moderator position here and make sure you do your job.
2. Create a sub-forum where only the "elites" like you can post. There you can have all the mental masturbation you want to have with other "elites", whatever criteria you want to impose for one poster to qualify as such (i.e. must ride X boxer's dick all day and all night, etc.)
3. Leave the General Forum alone COMPLETELY.

OR

1. Add posters who don't fit your criteria to your ignore list.
2. Never "show" their posts.
3. STFU.
this_and_that is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #66
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Quote:
From where I came from, that's the very reason people engage in forums in the first place.
That is, to hone whatever boxing knowledge they have, be it absolute greatness or plain nothingness.
Others just want do it for the sake of trolling (which is fun btw).

Also, the general consensus is it is the mods who choose which posters stay and which posts does not get deleted or moved.

If you really plan on creating an elite consortium then I suggest:

1. Apply for a moderator position here and make sure you do your job.
2. Create a sub-forum where only the "elites" like you can post. There you can have all the mental masturbation you want to have with other "elites", whatever criteria you want to impose for one poster to qualify as such (i.e. must ride X boxer's dick all day and all night, etc.)
3. Leave the General Forum alone COMPLETELY.

OR

1. Add posters who don't fit your criteria to your ignore list.
2. Never "show" their posts.
3. STFU.

Except, most Pactards don't join this forum to learn about boxing. They join this forum to discuss Pacquiao, and Pacquiao only. Some will admit they don't watch any other boxing, at all. Actually, 'discuss' is the wrong word. It's propaganda. All Pacquaio, all positive, all day. That's their modus operandi. You missed the point of my post completely. I'd have no problem with them if they showed a willingness to learn about boxing or discuss other fighters, but most Pactards rarely, if ever, do. And you can dispense with that 'elite' nonsense. It's not about that at all. It's about the quality of the forum in general being spoiled by members who have more interest in pushing an agenda than learning about or discussing Boxing.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #67
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
That will be excellent!

I'm expecting something like what mistakes JMM did that inevitably caused his (supposed) loss on the first fight and why he didn't do enough to convinve the judges on the 2nd and 3rd fights.
Or during what exchanges did Pac's workrate and high volume punching created openings in JMM's D (and how).

Thanks for being awesome!

Newsflash to Pactards.......Corruption runs rampant in boxing.
Boxings higher ups dont run or have any intention to make certain the sport runs fairly and cleanly.

Its not about what Marquez did wrong or lacked, Pacquiao's more popular and boxing's higher up's make more money if Pacquiao is on top.
......and of course it helps that your promoter knows the in's and out's of greasing palms to make certain his fighter has a pre-disposed advantage in in the judges minds.

Boxing has been this way since I've been a fan.

.....well.......I will admit that what Marquez did wrong to fall short of not winning against Pacquiao was to score a KO. Marquez would have had at least a 50/50 chance of his KO standing and getting that official victory.

.......for anyone that remembers, when James "Buster" Douglas KO'd Mike Tyson, Don King tried to get it overturned citing the ref had issued Buster Douglas a long count when he got dropped in the 8th round by Tyson.
......things like this happen when people in the sport are desperate for a fighter to remain on top.
divac is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #68
eliqueiros
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 289

Cool video
eliqueiros is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum