Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-23-2011, 05:14 AM   #31
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: My love for MMA is being really tested by Overeem, Sonnen, and the UFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bujia View Post
I want him to fight Lesnar just as much as the next guy, but gimme a break. Hellen Keller could hear that syringe being plopped into his ass.
Like I said it's more that I don't want to believe he's on roids not that I'm not doubtful
Matty lll is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 06:01 AM   #32
Will Cooling
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: My love for MMA is being really tested by Overeem, Sonnen, and the UFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Nobody can stop these athletes from taking roids, if you want to direct The UFC or NSAC then stick you're nose right in. This is 2011.. Just the way it is.

The Olympics is one of the few organizations I know that forbids steroid cheats, we should hope the rest of the sports world catches up someday.

Like I said, that's what the commission is for. FFS, they are a promotion. Saying they turned a blind eye to suspected juicing is comical, The UFC tested every last fighter in England this year because the English Commission wasn't going to.

Steroid use is something we cannot change, either accept the things you cannot change or get you're asses off the internet and inside a blow horn.
There is no commission in the UK. The UFC steps in because there is no commission. Having stepped in this instance, there's no reason they can't without of season competition when in reality its always going to be nigh on impossible for commission's to get right. It is sophistry to just stand there and say "well if the commission's won't do it, the UFC is powerless". The UFC has repeatedly done more than the average promotion to protect its fighters and this is just another thing they should do a la the injury insurance.

And the Olympics are not the only organisation to ban steroids. Firstly steroids are controlled substances only available with a prescription in most countries. Secondly all major sports from soccer though to the NFL do have drugs testing procedures and these are becoming ever tighter as each sport goes through its drugs crisis. Thirdly this is not an unimportant matter but a matter of life and death. Steroids in the quantity athletes take if left unsupervised damages the heart, liver, tendons, bones, ***ual organs and mind. Ultimately it leads to early deaths.
Will Cooling is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #33
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

Of course they're not going to test Overeem. Brock is roided up too.

Why do you think he couldn't play in the NFL?

They knew his ass was roided to the T.

UFC is full of roided up non-athletes. If they stop letting them take roids, it will look even more like a bar room brawl.

These guys couldn't compete without the roids.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #34
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

I seen some bullshit with Sherk, and that mother ****er is on all kinds of supplements and shit.

He obviously is an inferior athlete. Guys like Mayweather eat junk food and still dominate and are 100x the athlete of Sherk.

Why didn't Sherk fight Cintron again?

Oh, Cintron doesn't just wrassle like a homo***ual. He PUNCHES and knocks mother ****ers out.

And he doesn't gotta take all those anal pills that Sherk does.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #35
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

And ya'll talkin all this bullshit about boxers not bein warriors.

Mother ****in old as hell James Toney, can't even beat any boxers at this point, went in there not scared at all with a guy that is considered one of the best MMA'ers of all time.

On top of that, his strength is his wrestling, something James never trained cuz he was too busy ****in women and not tryin to pay a man to get all nasty and get ball sweat in his mouth that people who pay men to wrassle LOVE.

When Silva was tryin to fight Roy Jones in boxing.....Dana got scared as a bitch and pulled the plug.

When I see any of them tryin to go to boxing and fightin top level guys as their first fight, then we'll see what's up.

Until then, UFC is the every man's sport, for non athletes, who enjoy payin people to get ball sweat in their mouth.

Boxing is a sport. Most athletes are tryin to play a sport, not get ball sweat and blood in their mouth and rape a man or grab his dick to win.

That shit is gay. And I don't got anything against homo***uals, but I'm tellin ya'll like it is.

That shit is gay.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #36
EL BULLY
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
Of course they're not going to test Overeem. Brock is roided up too.

Why do you think he couldn't play in the NFL?

They knew his ass was roided to the T.

UFC is full of roided up non-athletes. If they stop letting them take roids, it will look even more like a bar room brawl.

These guys couldn't compete without the roids.
Yeah, the NFL is clean as a whistle
EL BULLY is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #37
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Cooling View Post
Don't be a mark Flash Jab.

He was asked to the taste within 48hours. He ended up taking it twenty-seven days later due to the specimen his personal doctor took twenty days after the initial request not being tested.

Steroids can clear the system in a matter of days...indeed Overeem probably had enough time to take steroids and cycle off them before taking the test in the UK.

There's a clear pattern of delay and the strong possibility of deliberate stalling. Now I cannot prove Overeem is on steroids. But the test does not prove that he isn't. In most sports just failing to complete the test promptly would be enough for a hefty ban - just remember the Rio Ferdinand example.

This has been a farce from start to finish. Everyone knows that if he wasn't in the main event of what may be the biggest UFC pay per view of the year that he would have been pulled without a moment's hestitation.
/thread
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #38
achillesthegreat
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
And the end of the day, were powerless.. The UFC has a show to put on, so you're gonna have to accept what you cannot change.
False. Change often, if not always starts from the roots. Boxing and MMA as professional sports don't exist without fans.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #39
achillesthegreat
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post
Can someone explain to me why steroids are illegal. I would love to see some absolutely roided up beasts battling, its the same in athletics why not see if with science we can get a man to run 100m in 5 seconds and swim faster than a shark?
Because lives are on the line.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #40
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Hendo, why the **** do you even post here? You clearly have no interest in MMA except saying over and over again how gay it is. We get it, you're in the wrong part of the forum.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #41
achillesthegreat
East Side VIP

Quote:
what part of HE TOOK TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS TO TAKE A TEST FOR SOMETHING THA CAN CLEAR THE SYSTEM IN TEN DAYS do you not understand.

Its like a parent catching a child wanking. Dad walks in without knocking he catches his son in the act. Dad knocks and gives the son a split second, the kid has a chance to hide the evidence. Dad knocks and waits twenty minutes the son has more than enough time to hide the evidence and look like he was watching bloomberg.
at the need for an analogy
Old 12-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #42
achillesthegreat
East Side VIP

Quote:
Steroids in the quantity athletes take if left unsupervised damages the heart, liver, tendons, bones, ***ual organs and mind. Ultimately it leads to early deaths.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This man had an issue with his kidney.

This man had an issue with his heart.

I wonder why....
Old 12-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #43
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
This man had an issue with his kidney.

This man had an issue with his heart.

I wonder why....
I like Arnie and everything but bodybuilding just makes me sick. Do they honestly think they look good? Not to mention they are all incredibly unhealthy.
Matty lll is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #44
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
Hendo, why the **** do you even post here? You clearly have no interest in MMA except saying over and over again how gay it is. We get it, you're in the wrong part of the forum.
Because, ya'll try to talk shit about boxing on a BOXING WEBSITE.

I gotta hold it down.

Bob Digi was tryin to say that Boxers weren't warriors.

MOTHER ****IN BROCK LESNAR RAN FROM PUNCHES.

James Toney never had an MMA fight in HIS LIFE fought one of the top MMA fighters of all time in a discipline that's basically the anti-thesis to stand up boxing.

Brock Lesnar could get the BIGGEST PAY DAY of his LIFE, if he boxed Klitschko, but it would be pathetic.

I woudln't even be a fight.

I'm just sayin, if MMA fighters are so damn tough, let one of them fight a top boxer. We'll see what happens.

Shit, boxers go into MMA and whup up champions.

So if ya'll are gonna talk all that shit, I gotta give it to ya'll RIGHT back.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #45
achillesthegreat
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty lll View Post
I like Arnie and everything but bodybuilding just makes me sick. Do they honestly think they look good? Not to mention they are all incredibly unhealthy.
I am actually a bit of a bodybuilding fan. Not like MMA or boxing. I wish they would get rid of the roids/GH and go back to the thin waists. I like the idea of sculpting the body. They do work incredibly hard to achieve what they do but everyone writes it off due to roids and the fact that now adays they look ridiculous.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum