boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #46
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: My love for MMA is being really tested by Overeem, Sonnen, and the UFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
I am actually a bit of a bodybuilding fan. Not like MMA or boxing. I wish they would get rid of the roids/GH and go back to the thin waists. I like the idea of sculpting the body. They do work incredibly hard to achieve what they do but everyone writes it off due to roids and the fact that now adays they look ridiculous.
I understand that it is a lot of work, just because you take roids doesn't mean you will wake up looking like that. I also don't mind them as much in Arnies day, they were still huge but now they just look like freaks. Maybe its just personal taste.

I think people should strive to look like boxers, gymnasts etc. not those guys.
Matty lll is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #47
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

Default Re: My love for MMA is being really tested by Overeem, Sonnen, and the UFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
Because, ya'll try to talk **** about boxing on a BOXING WEBSITE.

I gotta hold it down.

Bob Digi was tryin to say that Boxers weren't warriors.

MOTHER ****IN BROCK LESNAR RAN FROM PUNCHES.

James Toney never had an MMA fight in HIS LIFE fought one of the top MMA fighters of all time in a discipline that's basically the anti-thesis to stand up boxing.

Brock Lesnar could get the BIGGEST PAY DAY of his LIFE, if he boxed Klitschko, but it would be pathetic.

I woudln't even be a fight.

I'm just sayin, if MMA fighters are so damn tough, let one of them fight a top boxer. We'll see what happens.

****, boxers go into MMA and whup up champions.

So if ya'll are gonna talk all that ****, I gotta give it to ya'll RIGHT back.
Who here talks **** about boxing? Everyone here clearly joined because we love boxing, they talk about MMA in this sub-forum because we also enjoy watching and following MMA. If we wanted to talk **** about boxing we'd go join Sherdog.

Last edited by Matty lll; 12-23-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #48
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Oki, so then can we agree on something...DW AKA BBF is AWARE that some of his employe are using PED/Steroids and IF one of those people get caught, even the night of the fight, it's is OWN ****in fault and he shoudn't fire someone caught using (AKA the Nate the great Martquardt story)

Cause I'm always amazed by the double standard this ****tard can show. Chael not out, but Martqart out(not that I like the guy, but the lack of consistency always **** me off)
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #49
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

Quote:
And ya'll talkin all this bull**** about boxers not bein warriors.

Mother ****in old as hell James Toney, can't even beat any boxers at this point, went in there not scared at all with a guy that is considered one of the best MMA'ers of all time.

On top of that, his strength is his wrestling, something James never trained cuz he was too busy ****in women and not tryin to pay a man to get all nasty and get ball sweat in his mouth that people who pay men to wrassle LOVE.

When Silva was tryin to fight Roy Jones in boxing.....Dana got scared as a ***** and pulled the plug.

When I see any of them tryin to go to boxing and fightin top level guys as their first fight, then we'll see what's up.

Until then, UFC is the every man's sport, for non athletes, who enjoy payin people to get ball sweat in their mouth.

Boxing is a sport. Most athletes are tryin to play a sport, not get ball sweat and blood in their mouth and **** a man or grab his **** to win.

That **** is gay. And I don't got anything against *******uals, but I'm tellin ya'll like it is.

That **** is gay.
I know I'm wasting my time here but...

Your showing huge sign of insecurity toward you ***ual orientation.

You know in psychology that called projection, you see something that ***ually stimulate you, but your mind think that is wrong, so you overcompensate by telling everyone that the thing turning you on is disgusting.

No wonder you like watching half naked man huging and turning around each other for 33 minutes !

So....yeah....that's pretty much it !
Old 12-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #50
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Oki, so then can we agree on something...DW AKA BBF is AWARE that some of his employe are using PED/Steroids and IF one of those people get caught, even the night of the fight, it's is OWN ****in fault and he shoudn't fire someone caught using (AKA the Nate the great Martquardt story)

Cause I'm always amazed by the double standard this ****tard can show. Chael not out, but Martqart out(not that I like the guy, but the lack of consistency always **** me off)
Dana White is an even bigger **** than Bob Arum. I physically cannot stand him.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #51
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty lll View Post
Dana White is an even bigger **** than Bob Arum. I physically cannot stand him.
We are in total agreement here !

I can't stand the guy either !

One of my best memory of him was DW and Chuck at Pride when Chuck got TKO by Rampage, BBF didn't like that at all !
Old 12-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #52
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

Quote:
We are in total agreement here !

I can't stand the guy either !

One of my best memory of him was DW and Chuck at Pride when Chuck got TKO by Rampage, BBF didn't like that at all !
BBF had been going on about how UFC guys were the best from what I hear

I wonder how many people know what BBF stands for?
Old 12-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #53
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BULLY View Post
Anyone that thinks Overeem is not on steroids is a ****ing deluded idiot. I cannot believe anyone could be so dumb. Seriously some of you people are backwards.
Just shut up, you don't know **** and couldn't prove it anyway.

Come at us with some positive test results before you make such claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
False. Change often, if not always starts from the roots. Boxing and MMA as professional sports don't exist without fans.
As Will stated, the NFL and Soccer are tightening up, it's only a matter of time until The UFC does too. More frequent test will come.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #54
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553

Quote:

I gotta hold it down.

Bob Digi was tryin to say that Boxers weren't warriors.

MOTHER ****IN BROCK LESNAR RAN FROM PUNCHES.

James Toney never had an MMA fight in HIS LIFE fought one of the top MMA fighters of all time in a discipline that's basically the anti-thesis to stand up boxing.

Brock Lesnar could get the BIGGEST PAY DAY of his LIFE, if he boxed Klitschko, but it would be pathetic.

I woudln't even be a fight.

I'm just sayin, if MMA fighters are so damn tough, let one of them fight a top boxer. We'll see what happens.

****, boxers go into MMA and whup up champions.

"Put Boxing gloves on the Mixed Martial Artist and see what happens"

You're not even a boxing fan, you dislike Mixed Martial Arts more than you actually like Boxing. Everyday you're in here like a whiny ****.

**I take that back, Cotto is a warrior, but he is no Aztec Warrior. Brock may have run from Cain, but had he been allowed to take a knee, or standing 8 count, I think he would have. If you want to talk boxing, take you're **** to The General.

Quote:
I know I'm wasting my time here but...

Your showing huge sign of insecurity toward you ***ual orientation.

You know in psychology that called projection, you see something that ***ually stimulate you, but your mind think that is wrong, so you overcompensate by telling everyone that the thing turning you on is disgusting.

No wonder you like watching half naked man huging and turning around each other for 33 minutes !

So....yeah....that's pretty much it !
I've said it all along, either ****phobic or a *******ual himself.. Nobody views MMA as ***ual other than him.

He has taken grappling and perverted it. Sweat, ****s and ***** is all he sees, time to take off the pink goggles.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #55
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beouche View Post
this has given me an idea for a new thread....
saw that earlier it made me laugh. Im still geting through the 100 links that hendo sent me last time i tried to get involved
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
marsupial
Monkey
ESB Full Member

Quote:

I gotta hold it down.

So are you now the official representative of this boxing forum community? You keep showing the maturity of a 4 years old, no one can ever take you seriously.

p.s. you sound so mean and wangsterish... i'm scared ...
marsupial is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum