Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #121
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Yo Kirk, did u check my 2011 fight record? It's in the old thread, I'm afraid there was a little miscalculation.
BigBone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 05:26 AM   #122
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
It's quality over quantity here sister, soz. But you're here to learn what makes a great competition and there's nothing wrong in that, just don't pull any of that Thailand stuff and we're gonna be cool.
It's actually tougher to pick on fights with fighters that are not as well known, not just the fighters that are....I have no doubt we had almost every fight this league had, plus hundreds others......quality, is in the type of match up, and most times that house hold names don't provide that.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:36 AM   #123
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
It's actually tougher to pick on fights with fighters that are not as well known, not just the fighters that are....I have no doubt we had almost every fight this league had, plus hundreds others......quality, is in the type of match up, and most times that house hold names don't provide that.
Yet you are here because you can't get the thought of our existence out of your head. We on the other hand wish your thread good luck but don't bother looking it up because we feel completely satisfied with ours and rather spend time here.

Oh BTW we picked each and every competitive fight last year. Don't think trowing 200 8/1 and 15/1 fights in would've made much of a difference other than making a padded record with better winning %. Competition was decided on tight, quality fights, you can compare your picks with ours if you want and see where you would have finished here.

Again... good to see you here and good luck with the no doubt quality competition of yours.
BigBone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:50 AM   #124
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Yet you are here because you can't get the thought of our existence out of your head. We on the other hand wish your thread good luck but don't bother looking it up because we feel completely satisfied with ours and rather spend time here.

Oh BTW we picked each and every competitive fight last year. Don't think trowing 200 8/1 and 15/1 fights in would've made much of a difference other than making a padded record with better winning %. Competition was decided on tight, quality fights, you can compare your picks with ours if you want and see where you would have finished here.

Again... good to see you here and good luck with the no doubt quality competition of yours.
Each and every....that's a bunch of bull.....there are fights all over the world that get ignored cause they dont feature house hold names. I'm here mostly cause I CAN'T SLEEP and I want new victims for next season. Some fool demolition man said he would take a crack....but I dont know if he had what it takes.....and as I proved....it's not balls
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #125
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nakalenisuka, Russia
Posts: 24,122
vCash: 26665
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

...Are my eyes deceiving me or did "it" actually, finally happen? Are we really...stickied? I can't...see so good, anymore...like I could when I first started Kirking....[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] BG...? Is it true?
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:10 AM   #126
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Each and every....that's a bunch of bull.....there are fights all over the world that get ignored cause they dont feature house hold names. I'm here mostly cause I CAN'T SLEEP and I want new victims for next season. Some fool demolition man said he would take a crack....but I dont know if he had what it takes.....and as I proved....it's not balls
Yeah, household names only! Clearly that is the case here and not that we ignore Thai vs. bum, South African vs. bum, American vs. bum, German vs. bum, English vs. bum fights.

Soz, but not 100 bumfights can make it up if you lose just ONE genuinely hard match-up, that's the kind of competition we have here, pick correctly those that matter or you'll fall behind, that's what separates good from great. I'm sure there are competitions out there that pick even more fights than you, some possibly ALL. We wish them good luck as well.
BigBone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #127
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
...Are my eyes deceiving me or did "it" actually, finally happen? Are we really...stickied? I can't...see so good, anymore...like I could when I first started Kirking....[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] BG...? Is it true?
Oh I'm just see how it looks....after the first week of fights I'm probably going to can both threads from sticky's...
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #128
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Also Kirk, are we gonna get a starting amount of money or each penny will be earned via featured fights?
BigBone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #129
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,474
vCash: 1996
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Each and every....that's a bunch of bull.....there are fights all over the world that get ignored cause they dont feature house hold names. I'm here mostly cause I CAN'T SLEEP and I want new victims for next season. Some fool demolition man said he would take a crack....but I dont know if he had what it takes.....and as I proved....it's not balls
Who me? I never said that. I said, may'be, may'be not. Who knows. It's not about balls it's about, why bother? I'm here, why go there? It's pretty much the same fight list. So, there's a couple of more fights. It's not that big of a deal.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:23 AM   #130
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,474
vCash: 1996
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

WOAH! Am I tired, well, I mean I know I'm tired, but does this thread....got a sticky!? Can it really be true!? Unreal, I never thought that would happen. I'm going to take a pic right now. This is a moment to treasure.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:26 AM   #131
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionDan View Post
WOAH! Am I tired, well, I mean I know I'm tired, but does this thread....got a sticky!? Can it really be true!? Unreal, I never thought that would happen. I'm going to take a pic right now. This is a moment to treasure.
Don't get use to it....I'm just doing it for your first week of competition.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #132
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Also, if you pick every fight we do, doesn't it only take about 30 seconds to post your picks here as well, just removing the ones not on our list? You showed the other competition's statistics so we know where you stand. Cool thing Boxing Girl! Now about starting producing your own statistics and place this month's KIRK picks?
BigBone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #133
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nakalenisuka, Russia
Posts: 24,122
vCash: 26665
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Oh I'm just see how it looks....after the first week of fights I'm probably going to can both threads from sticky's...
That's cold, woman. You said that right into the face of a seeing-eye emoticon dog and his old blind emoticon man. And if you look closely, that's a puppy. A seeing-eye emoticon puppy, BG. Cold as ice, sista. Cold as ice.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #134
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,474
vCash: 1996
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Don't get use to it....I'm just doing it for your first week of competition.
....Oh......well, at least I took a pic.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:37 AM   #135
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: ****** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Yeah, household names only! Clearly that is the case here and not that we ignore Thai vs. bum, South African vs. bum, American vs. bum, German vs. bum, English vs. bum fights.

Soz, but not 100 bumfights can make it up if you lose just ONE genuinely hard match-up, that's the kind of competition we have here, pick correctly those that matter or you'll fall behind, that's what separates good from great. I'm sure there are competitions out there that pick even more fights than you, some possibly ALL. We wish them good luck as well.
It's doing research on the fights and fighters you have never heard of.....we feature many fights that has interesting story lines.....like my fav unknown fight last year was for the Italian championship. Both guys were like 26 wins...no loses...and 1 draw.....the draw....was in there last fight with each other.....so comes the rematch. You can't get more even then that. What I'm saying is that there are plenty of quality match ups you guys get in play......but also plenty that get missed or ignored. I see the total number of your fights here have increased the last 2 years greatly, so at least you are putting more attention to it, but still.....there are more tough fights to pick on then some of the lists here reflect......all that said, enjoy the sticky for join up week.....I got double duty this week with my show so you guys might be the only thing in town
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013