Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #31
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Yeah im very disapointed mate.

Willy should win, the guy he is facing seems a bit untested & has lost.

Hopefully Vic gets the KO.
Interesting to see if Z Gorres gets tagged a bit early, how he reacts.
willy is against a no-hoper. that shoud be a pretty easy win. the last time i went to the waterfront, i watched donnie nietes win the 105 championship. i'm too lazy to drag my ass to cebu again. so i'll watch it on ppv at home.

z's chin is a bit suspect. he was doing good against montiel but he was tagged and got a bit groggy


and to pipo, scores were 115-111, 114-112, and 115-111 for an SD for montiel. that it not a comfortable win in any way dude. montiel looked surprised to win that match, believe me, i was there. i was ok with the decision though. if z wanted to win, he should have worked harder.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 02:12 AM   #32
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney, OZ.
Posts: 8,013
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
willy is against a no-hoper. that shoud be a pretty easy win. the last time i went to the waterfront, i watched donnie nietes win the 105 championship. i'm too lazy to drag my ass to cebu again. so i'll watch it on ppv at home.

z's chin is a bit suspect. he was doing good against montiel but he was tagged and got a bit groggy


and to pipo, scores were 115-111, 114-112, and 115-111 for an SD for montiel. that it not a comfortable win in any way dude. montiel looked surprised to win that match, believe me, i was there. i was ok with the decision though. if z wanted to win, he should have worked harder.
Your watchin it on PPV?

I saw the fight.Z was holding surviving.I saw Montiel comfortably beat Zzzzz, i dont know what you saw.FM was landing the harder crisper punches.I tend to give the harder crispier more telling blows the upper hand.If Z had abit more pop. Am sure he would have won.A rematch would show Montiel being the superior lil fighter and will leave no doubts or controversies when he KO'S Zzzzzzzzzz to sleep IMO..
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #33
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPO23
Your watchin it on PPV?

I saw the fight.Z was holding surviving.I saw Montiel comfortably beat Zzzzz, i dont know what you saw.FM was landing the harder crisper punches.I tend to give the harder crispier more telling blows the upper hand.If Z had abit more pop. Am sure he would have won.A rematch would show Montiel being the superior lil fighter and will leave no doubts or controversies when he KO'S Zzzzzzzzzz to sleep IMO..
yup. non-pacauiao ppvs are cheap here. around 5 US dollars.


anyway, montiel was connecting with hard punches, yes, but z was hitting montiel more often. i saw z hold on to survive once, i think it was round 9. he got ****y and got tagged badly. z really has little or no pop in his punches. if you are a boxing judge, z will never win a match my decision.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:26 AM   #34
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
yup. non-pacauiao ppvs are cheap here. around 5 US dollars.


anyway, montiel was connecting with hard punches, yes, but z was hitting montiel more often. i saw z hold on to survive once, i think it was round 9. he got ****y and got tagged badly. z really has little or no pop in his punches. if you are a boxing judge, z will never win a match my decision.
How much are Pac ppv's??
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:50 AM   #35
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
How much are Pac ppv's??
about $10. it's also around that much when you watch from the movie house
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 AM   #36
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney, OZ.
Posts: 8,013
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
yup. non-pacauiao ppvs are cheap here. around 5 US dollars.


anyway, montiel was connecting with hard punches, yes, but z was hitting montiel more often. i saw z hold on to survive once, i think it was round 9. he got ****y and got tagged badly. z really has little or no pop in his punches. if you are a boxing judge, z will never win a match my decision.
lol...What! nah, mate. Listen! the judges saw it like I did. Two were being generous. No doubt Montiel won. Just to avoid a riot in Cebu the judges did the right thing giving a Split D.Montiel won comfortably.The only problem he had was keeping track of Z who was running.Apart from that no major problems. FMontiel had a hard time putting Zszzzzzz to sleep, that's all. Zszz was holding on all the time..
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:05 AM   #37
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Qld, Australia
Posts: 2,613
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Darchinyan wins by decision Then calls out Arce the mouth IMO
one in a million is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #38
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

guys, i'm sorry i cannot give you live updates on the match. i'll be going to cebu to watch it live.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #39
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Selfish.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:09 AM   #40
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

It's going to be showed on the internet via video streaming right?

How does that work and can we get it fellas? do you pay for that, I haven't got much idea about this kind of stuff.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #41
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS
Selfish.
sorry bro. i'll get to yall as soon as i can. or is there's wifi in the place, maybe i can bring my laptop.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #42
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Qld, Australia
Posts: 2,613
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vic Darchinyan Telecast Anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million
Darchinyan wins by decision Then calls out Arce the mouth IMO
Bugger he was nearly there, stick to your guns Vic 'Go Hard'.
one in a million is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013