Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #76
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,515
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post


After all of you deny that Shields is a Glass Jawed Joke he goes out and gets starched in under a minute. What a joke! He has no Chin. None.

Brookins escaped the axe last night but his Fragile Glass Mandible was as evident as ever. He'll be finished by someone less worried about the takedown and more willing to engage beyond potshotting.

Your a self obsessed ****in idiot. A textbook plum and knee to the neck / jaw in your eyes equal's a glass jaw. Go and do some Muay Thai you joke.

Last edited by PIRA; 09-19-2011 at 03:31 AM.
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #77
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Point is MM, you be one of the better posters on this board if you simply pointed this out, It was clear from the TUF final that Brookins is a ko waiting to happen the amounts of times he gets caught flat footed with his chin up by a shot is undeniable. And when his remedy is to move straight backwards often getting caught by the follow up for his trouble, the writing is on the wall when he steps up in class and cant tie someone up

But my point is, you've chose to stick you tongue in the rim of Zakman and his glass gimmicked fan boys. And your blatant fanboyism and Glass Gimmicked denial are hilarious for me to watch. And the responses you clearly like implicating from the likes of Ai-edy and Beekeeper with Diaz/Aoki fan boy jibes are the exact same responses that I get from you when I question your Glass Gimmick Denial. You could be a good poster if you dropped the gimmick, but you wont, and your fanboyism is on a par with anyone's on this forum, you just dont realise/acknowledge it

The irony is hilarious too me. This is the 1st time Ive opened this thread for a while, and it will probably be the last.
So your point is this; I'm really one of the best posters here and more people would realize that if I didn't point out that Glass Jaws exist and then find great fun when I'm proven right about these China Chinned Chumps?

First of all, I'm hugely entertained by how wildly these fanboys react to every nasty blanket statement I make, and secondly, I really do feel that discussion is limited by the fact that most posters on ESB, boxing or MMA, let hero worship dictate their opinions. An intelligent discussion is impeded by fans of fighters rather than fans of these two sports and the "don't disrespect the fighters" bit is stale and unwelcome for a guy that grew up reading and listening to no holds bars commentators like Bert Sugar, Larry Merchant, and Nat Fleischer, and McIlvaney.

Because of this blatant avoidance of reality, I find it far more entertaining to offer my insight where welcome, but laced with barbs that I know will piss off a certain set of what I call "fanboys" or "deniers", or if you're completely put off by the Chincheckers, just plain ****ing idiots. If you're intelligent enough, and Stoo, Popkins, Rekcutnevets, and others are, you can ignore what I direct towards that set and take what you like, but instead you all focus on one bit of my posts and waste your own time with that. Be smart, if you really think that my constant jabbing at these people is stupid, read the good parts because I will be very kind and say that you lot are all smart enough not waste your own time being trolled by me.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #78
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
01. Dominick Cruz- His style says it all. The guy does everything he can to avoid getting hit and when Faber managed to land flush he fell both times. He's talented and athletically gifted which may make him one of the few China Chinned fighters to sit at the top for awhile but make no mistake about it, he's harboring glass in that Mandible.

02. Edson Barboza- Ross Pearson is feather fisted and yet was able to put Barboza on the back foot every time he came forward and landed. When someone with more substantial power lands, this Jaw is getting busted.

03. Jake Shields- Hendo nearly shattered that disgraceful Chin until he gassed and GSP put forth no effort into doing so though it was there for the taking. Shields has no Chin and I think Ellenberger might expose it. Check

04. Brian Stann- He has no Chin and even Sonnen's pitty-patty GnP might expose it.

05. Evan Dunham- Blue-chip prospect for both his fighting talent AND his despicable Glass Jaw.

06. Michael Bisping- People will make the excuse that "that punch woulda KOed anybody" for his fight with Hendo and for once that vile phrase might be correct. However, he gets nailed with a right hand in most all of his fights and he's always hurt regardless of the quality of the punch or puncher. He will be exposed when the UFC decides to stop hyping him for the UK sheeple who gargle the balls of anyone from their island that's halfway successful.

07. Phil Davis- His safety-first style and seeming panic whenever he's struck leads me to believe he's hiding some china in that Chin. It could be that he's utter trash standing but I get the feeling that this guy has no Chin. None.

08. Chad Mendes- Feather fisted Yahya landed on him a few times and stopped him in his tracks, so I imagine when a legitimate puncher connects he'll be doing the curly toes.Check

09. Erick Silva- From what I've seen in his early fights from Brazil, this kid has all the talent and none of the Mandibular Fortitude.

10. Jonathan Brookins- This guy has no Chin AND no defense. He's an accident waiting to happen.
And Mendes becomes the latest Glass Jaw to have been exposed by the Chincheckers!

Last edited by MetalMandible; 01-15-2012 at 12:00 PM.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:38 AM   #79
Anarchy99
Babalu will KILL You!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 441
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

You ****ing idiot...knees like that would've killed a lesser man.
Anarchy99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #80
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
You ****ing idiot...knees like that would've killed a lesser man.
It wasn't "knees", it was a knee. Rampage Jackson ate multiple knees in the first Wanderlei fight and never went out and the one time he did go completely unconscious he was also hit flush on the Chin multiple times. Rich Franklin was battered with numerous flush knees and was never knocked unconscious. Mark Hunt has been kicked flush on the Jaw many times and not been KOed by it.

So, you have nothing to back up your statement that that knee would have killed a lesser man. In fact, all we know for sure is that that knee shattered Mendes' Glass Jaw in brutal and embarrassing fashion.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #81
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,860
vCash: 356
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

GSP has a Wlad like Glass Jaw, and just like Wlad, he has learnt to protect it.

However Nick Diaz will shatter that China Mandible when they fight.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #82
dranon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 850
vCash: 2185
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
GSP has a Wlad like Glass Jaw, and just like Wlad, he has learnt to protect it.

However Nick Diaz will shatter that China Mandible when they fight.

So Gsp who has been Koed once by Serra has a glass jaw but Diaz who was also Koed by Jackson once but has been dropped on a couple of occasions since by guys like Aina does not? I dont get the logic.
dranon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #83
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranon View Post
So Gsp who has been Koed once by Serra has a glass jaw but Diaz who was also Koed by Jackson once but has been dropped on a couple of occasions since by guys like Aina does not? I dont get the logic.

No logic whatsoever...bunch of retard !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #84
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,860
vCash: 356
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranon View Post
So Gsp who has been Koed once by Serra has a glass jaw but Diaz who was also Koed by Jackson once but has been dropped on a couple of occasions since by guys like Aina does not? I dont get the logic.
Diaz was little more than a kid when he got KO'd by Jackson, GSP was an adult when starched by Serra.

As an adult, even when Diaz gets dropped, he isn't on queer street and quickly recovers and gives a beat down to his opponent.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #85
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,860
vCash: 356
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
No logic whatsoever...bunch of retard !
You might need to find a simpler sport to follow, preferably a non contact sport like Croquet, because clearly you have no idea of the importance of punch resistance, or of the FACT that Glass Jaws exist in MMA.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #86
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
You might need to find a simpler sport to follow, preferably a non contact sport like Croquet, because clearly you have no idea of the importance of punch resistance, or of the FACT that Glass Jaws exist in MMA.

Again the same ****in rethoric...Like I told you 2 week ago I do not need some retard cuntish asshole to point out the sky is blue... !


You might need to GTFO of here cause if you havn't notice yet, if you put a steel plate in the freezer it's going to come out cold !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #87
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
Diaz was little more than a kid when he got KO'd by Jackson, GSP was an adult when starched by Serra.

As an adult, even when Diaz gets dropped, he isn't on queer street and quickly recovers and gives a beat down to his opponent.

So what ? I thought that you either had a glass jaw or you don't ?

Since when age come into play with how you take a punch ???

Bunch of retards...nothing more, nothing less !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #88
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vegemite Island
Posts: 1,860
vCash: 356
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
So what ? I thought that you either had a glass jaw or you don't ?

Since when age come into play with how you take a punch ???

Bunch of retards...nothing more, nothing less !
Nev you simpleton, until you are fully formed, the mandible hasn't reached optimum strength.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #89
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
Nev you simpleton, until you are fully formed, the mandible hasn't reached optimum strength.

So let me get this straight...you think that at 19 years old you jaw isn't fully formed...


Do I really have to answer to that ?
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #90
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
So let me get this straight...you think that at 19 years old you jaw isn't fully formed...


Do I really have to answer to that ?
Dont bother they have an oral fixation most likely form when they where younger and got their dads penis in their mouth and had to blow it
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013