Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 322
vCash: 500
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
i would never perform a ***ual act on a male goat i am not gay

No butts about it.
patrick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #17
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
i would never perform a ***ual act on a male goat i am not gay
you prefer all your young family members.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

i find these comments vulgar and very offensive.you should be ashamed
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #19
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

**** off then spastic. and while you are slinking away......squeel like a pig, mac.....
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #20
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,963
vCash: 75
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
id prefer madmanc honestly
So would I. I love how he gets under Buster007's skin.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
So would I. I love how he gets under Buster007's skin.
cheers guys,im copping for some stick on here today and its getting me down a bit.always good to know u fellas have got my back
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #22
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,963
vCash: 75
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
cheers guys,im copping for some stick on here today and its getting me down a bit.always good to know u fellas have got my back
No worrys cobber. Anyone that upsets that unAustralian bastard Buster007 is a dinky di you beaut deadset legend in my book mate.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #23
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
No worrys cobber. Anyone that upsets that unAustralian bastard Buster007 is a dinky di you beaut deadset legend in my book mate.
streuth ive got a bloody tear in me eye here.cheers m8
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #24
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
streuth ive got a bloody tear in me eye here.cheers m8
Dont let the bludgers get you down matey. You 're a true blue cobber.

Do you know the words to hey true blue? Of course you do. John williamson and rolf harris hey digger? I bet you have their cassettes in the console of your EH holden.

Anyway, cheer up son. Hoo roo...
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #25
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Dont let the bludgers get you down matey. You 're a true blue cobber.

Do you know the words to hey true blue? Of course you do. John williamson and rolf harris hey digger? I bet you have their cassettes in the console of your EH holden.

Anyway, cheer up son. Hoo roo...

cheers m8.feeling better now.was uspet b4 tho.not felt like that since me kangaroo bruce passed away
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #26
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 797
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
that would have been considered to be top 10 p4p at the time they fought ?
how many men has your mother ****ed? That is a more interesting question madman!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #27
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - sd"
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 397
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

hey madman did u watch ward vs froch?

such a huge gulf in class.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #28
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
that would have been considered to be top 10 p4p at the time they fought ?

I think you blokes have done alright

Lennox Lewis would have been there and Nigel Benn I would think

Joe C would have been in top 50 P4P at his top as well a good efoort for him I think
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #29
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
I think you blokes have done alright

Lennox Lewis would have been there and Nigel Benn I would think

Joe C would have been in top 50 P4P at his top as well a good efoort for him I think
Joe Calzaghe entered the worlds top ten P4P when he destroyed Jeff Lacy and stayed there until he retired ,infact he would still be there now if he was still fighting imo .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #30
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many fighters have we produced....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
hey madman did u watch ward vs froch?

such a huge gulf in class.
Agreed .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013