Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #31
The Spider

vCash:
Default Re: Tom mecury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so in one way ur kinda saying that good old Kefy would have had Big Bob used to the slapping by now had he trained him & not hyder?
I've said Ellis and Raudonikis' success using their training methods speaks for itself
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #32
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1296

Quote:
both videos posted on post #3 involve mecury and were a black eye on boxing.
You start a new thread with an Alt and then respond to it with your
pre-prepared rant.

The misspelt thread title is a dead giveaway you obsessive hillbilly.

Mecury = Mercuri

I'm tipping you'll upset the wrong bloke one of these days and the end
result won't be pretty.
fast hands is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2011, 02:55 AM   #33
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast hands View Post
You start a new thread with an Alt and then respond to it with your
pre-prepared rant.

The misspelt thread title is a dead giveaway you obsessive hillbilly.

Mecury = Mercuri

I'm tipping you'll upset the wrong bloke one of these days and the end
result won't be pretty.
LOL yeah every alt is mine. please enough with the alt bullsht, should be pretty clear by now that i have no alts on this forum nor do i need or want one. I make no pre prepared rant, i post from the heart and back it up with video footage as well as Lennys padded record.

As for spelling, who gives a sht how i spelt his name? honestly when someone resorts to picking on spelling mistakes you know they got nothing left to argue about pal.

as for upsetting the wrong person, this is a boxing forum, if people dont like whats been written no ones forcing them to read anyones comments, would be a pretty farken dull world if we had to walk around on egg shells the rest of our lifes, including internet forums.

thank fck for me we dont live on nazi planet hay pal!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #34
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

TC if Billy Dib could make you look ridiculous, Lenny would put you to sleep for a year.
You have serious mental health issues.
Get help.
jacksonmann is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #35
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
so in one way ur kinda saying that good old Kefy would have had Big Bob used to the slapping by now had he trained him & not hyder?
Fact big bob done much better in some fights after being slapped vs timo Hoffman is one, he should stop whinging he done very well for himself and travelled around a lot for limited ability fighter that was as aged as him(btw I'm a fan of bobs too)
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #36
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonmann View Post
TC if Billy Dib could make you look ridiculous, Lenny would put you to sleep for a year.
You have serious mental health issues.
Get help.
problem is Dib couldnt do sht so wtf are you talking about? everyone knows Dib fights anyone with worth and he clams up and starts to foul. Either that or he just gets on his bike like he did in USA. I never said Lenny was sht, i just point out the obvise being that he has a very heavy padded record which in the end did not help other than to get a WT shot, anyone can get a WT shot but winning it is another kettle of fish. Some people pay for a title shot, others play with the ratings, either way at the end of the day the end product is the result of said WT fight. imo Lennys diet was his downfall and he was put on said diet by his trainer.

Ive raised many points, all of which none of you backslappers have been able to debate. Who needs the help here?

back onto the slapping, so what did you all think about Hyder slapping Danny Green then and tellining Dannys brother to Shut upppp!? Did that work for Danny?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 AM   #37
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Tc...Sorry to tell ya mate but..98% of aussie boxers LOSE on the world stage/the next step..Glen Kelly,Paul Briggs,Shannon Taylor,Jamie Pitman,Victor Oganov,Sakio Bika,Sam Soliman,Mundine,the thornberry bros,Nadar Hamdan,Hussein boys,Willie Kittet,Billy Dib Lovermore Ndou,Michael Katsidis and the list goes on and on and on mate..so i dont think its real fair that ur bagging Tommy,Billy H or Lenny because of his "padded record" or because he lost in title fights or elimnaters.( no im not a fan of the hussein clan and their dealings) im just stating,in general,aussie boxers suck on the world stage.Its Just the way it goes,we love Indos and Argies
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2011, 07:54 AM   #38
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
Tc...Sorry to tell ya mate but..98% of aussie boxers LOSE on the world stage/the next step..Glen Kelly,Paul Briggs,Shannon Taylor,Jamie Pitman,Victor Oganov,Sakio Bika,Sam Soliman,Mundine,the thornberry bros,Nadar Hamdan,Hussein boys,Willie Kittet,Billy Dib Lovermore Ndou,Michael Katsidis and the list goes on and on and on mate..so i dont think its real fair that ur bagging Tommy,Billy H or Lenny because of his "padded record" or because he lost in title fights or elimnaters.( no im not a fan of the hussein clan and their dealings) im just stating,in general,aussie boxers suck on the world stage.Its Just the way it goes,we love Indos and Argies
Thats the problem m8, if accepted it becomes the norm and sadly in AUS that is exactly what has occured and imho its why the majority of these guys have fallen short on a world stage. Thats the short end of it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #39
fighter

Just heard a rumor don't no if it's true Tom charged
fighter is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #40
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter View Post

Charged what?

Something up on his credit card?
Like a bull?
His battery?

More info required........
patrick is offline  Top
Old 02-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #41
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1296

Quote:

Fight-err between you and Ty you should be able to dredge up
something defamatory.
fast hands is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #42
fighter

I heard a lot of good about Tommy just heard on grapevine he busted someone up for trying to break in his home good on him if it's true
fighter is offline  Top
Old 02-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #43
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Ok so nobody really knows good or bad just curious I don't think Johny Lewis is a trainer arsehole but a good talker Billy Hussein is a bullshit artist fenech speaks for himself just ask him Hudson is a con artist I have not seen or heard a good trainer since I been in this country someone that can read a good fight just listen to comments in corner Angelo Hyder what a drop kick nod bluffed
With all this Knowledge of Aussie trainers and your inside info in relation to Tommy busting someone up I dont think you really need to be asking questions on a forum like this I think you would have a pretty good idea already
woftam1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum