Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 02-26-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

OK folks, with tonight's action we have seen two fighters leave the Top 10, namely Melvin Guillard and Lyoto Machida. Now, I know, I know, you are wondering how a guy who was put on queer street with a jab on two occasions and one who was one-punched by a grazing punch have been dropped from this elite list, but tonight Glass Shattered in extraordinary fashion.

Okami had his fight in the bag and was clearly the superior fighter in every conceivable way but one, he has no Chin and Boetsch did. Kongo was knocked senseless by a pawing hook and set up for the finish by punches to his arms and gloves. These are truly disgraceful Chins and they now take their place in this prestigious Top 10 because of that Fact. Also, Palaszewski enters the honorable mentions list via being dropped by a jab from a feather fisted Japanese guy.

01. Fedor Emelianenko
02. Keith Glass Jawdine
03. Forrest Griffin
04. Brendan Fraud
05. Wanderlei Silva
06. Gray Maynard
07. Andrei Arlovski
08. Todd Duffee
09. Yushin Okami
10. Cheick Kongo

Honorable Mentions- Chad No Chindes, Brock Lesnar, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir, Michael Bisping, Rodrigo Nogueira, Ryan Bader, James Thompson, Ken Shamrock, Matt Lindland, Mirko Filipovic, Alistair Overoid, Kendall Grove, Houston Alexander, Thiago Silva, Pat Barry, Frankie Edgar, Jorge Santiago, Matt Hughes, Manny Gamburyan, Jake Shields, Melvin Guillard, Lyoto Machida, Bart Palaszewski
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 847
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Fedor at #1 is such transparent trolling that I actually feel dumb addressing it.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 02:37 AM   #3
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
Fedor at #1 is such transparent trolling that I actually feel dumb addressing it.
He is a HW who was supposedly the baddest man on the planet and he was laid out by a natural MW who hit him with an arm punch with no leverage from behind. He does not have a Chin. Sorry.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

OP has a glass jaw
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 02:54 AM   #5
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
OP has a glass jaw
I have a certified Iron Chin™. You are angry because you are a 118 lb pre-op tranny with an egg shell Chin and because one or more of your Glass Jawed heroes happens to be on this list. Too bad. Glass Jaws Exist in MMA. You should probably avoid threads like this if you cannot accept this simple Fact.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #6
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Unless you have video of your chin being tested, you are glass until proven otherwise. You are like a hardcore homophobic that it obviously gay.

You are too transparent for this to be even fun. Bad, obvious trolls exist on forums. You have zero believability. None.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #7
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Unless you have video of your chin being tested, you are glass until proven otherwise. You are like a hardcore homophobic that it obviously gay.

You are too transparent for this to be even fun. Bad, obvious trolls exist on forums. You have zero believability. None.
I love how anyone bringing up punch resistance just has to be "transparent trolling". I am sorry, but Glass Jaws Exist in MMA. It is a fact of fighting and always will be and if you do not care to discuss this aspect of fighting I would suggest you find a new forum to post on or you learn to discuss the topic intelligently because this is ESB and Chin Talk is what has made this the best forum for pugilism on the Internet.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:20 AM   #8
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Kongo
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #9
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

118lbs of pure muscle with a decade of boxing and kickboxing training under my belt. I'm only 4'7.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #10
Count Pacula
Cashweight Thrillionaire
ESB Senior Member

I think Edgar deserves a pass or at least an asterisk next to his name. When you have that much heart you really shouldn't be in any type of shame list.
Count Pacula is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
He is a HW who was supposedly the baddest man on the planet and he was laid out by a natural MW who hit him with an arm punch with no leverage from behind. He does not have a Chin. Sorry.
u say this like hendo has ZERO power at all bro. Fedor has a great chin, just cause he got koed 1 time hes all the sudden #1 on some random keyboard warriors glass jaw list? lol He has like 36 mma fights and 1 ko. You should look stuff up before you try to make people look dumb retard.
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 05:08 AM   #12
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
I love how anyone bringing up punch resistance just has to be "transparent trolling". I am sorry, but Glass Jaws Exist in MMA. It is a fact of fighting and always will be and if you do not care to discuss this aspect of fighting I would suggest you find a new forum to post on or you learn to discuss the topic intelligently because this is ESB and Chin Talk is what has made this the best forum for pugilism on the Internet.
No shit weak chins exist. Has anyone ever even argued against that? Are you going to go on a crusade trying to prove that knockout power exists, next? It's the listing of a beloved fighter that got knocked out by one of the heaviest handed people in the sport by a shot he couldn't have seen coming or anticipated as the worst chin in MMA that is just obvious trolling. Especially ranking him over guys that have been knocked out multiple times. It's too obvious, and while I appreciate that you are putting in the man hours trying to hone your troll skills, you just aren't particularly good at it yet.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:43 AM   #13
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2419

Nogueira... terrible. Only bombs have stopped this man. Went downhill around the Barnett match and so his losses dont mean too much as they were even later than that.
Hoshi is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
No shit weak chins exist. Has anyone ever even argued against that? Are you going to go on a crusade trying to prove that knockout power exists, next? It's the listing of a beloved fighter that got knocked out by one of the heaviest handed people in the sport by a shot he couldn't have seen coming or anticipated as the worst chin in MMA that is just obvious trolling. Especially ranking him over guys that have been knocked out multiple times. It's too obvious, and while I appreciate that you are putting in the man hours trying to hone your troll skills, you just aren't particularly good at it yet.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Quote:
No shit weak chins exist. Has anyone ever even argued against that?
Yes! Certain GJDs (Glass Jaw Deniers), known as "absolute deniers", 100% refuse to accept that glass jaws even exist.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum