Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-13-2012, 03:20 AM   #76
Wifebeater
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Good list. I honestly cant even rank these shamefull Glass MMA Chins anymore.
Wifebeater is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #77
Camel Hound
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I agree with those rankings
Camel Hound is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #78
Camel Hound
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
He is a HW who was supposedly the baddest man on the planet and he was laid out by a natural MW who hit him with an arm punch with no leverage from behind. He does not have a Chin. Sorry.
Fedor has a disgraceful chin and I knew it ever since the pride days when he was almost knocked out cold in the first round by a fat Japanese wrestler.

Fedor = glass jawed disgrace

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 03-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #79
Camel Hound
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
Just cause he started at middle weight dosent mean shit. Hes fought at mw knocked people out, lhw and knocked people oue, and heavyweight, and knocked people out. So just get over your self, he has power we all know. Fedor has a chin yea crocop and fujita rocked him, so what everyone gets hurt. But they didnt win, fedor beat their ass. The only logical argument u have is that he was knocked out by a very powerful dan henderson. That probably has the best right hand in mma. Why isnt Hendo on the list by the way, he was hurt by fedor. rampage, shogun, and a alot more people. So the excuse your him being hurt by crocop anf fukita means absolutely nothing.
You seem upset.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #80
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRIGAN View Post
All Glass Jawed Deniers love the CAWK!!!!!
***** not Cawk
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #81
ShinyaA˛ki
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Hound View Post
You seem upset.

He's not mad just retorting to your post troll post. I dont even know how much posts I have, but I bet you have more then me. I know you are a legless ****, but you should get out and play some wheel chair basketball or something. Kyle maynard was an MMA fighter/wrestler. Go train some UFC or something. Go troll *****s into your guard.
ShinyaA˛ki is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #82
IronfistShields

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
OK folks, with tonight's action we have seen two fighters leave the Top 10, namely Melvin Guillard and Lyoto Machida. Now, I know, I know, you are wondering how a guy who was put on queer street with a jab on two occasions and one who was one-punched by a grazing punch have been dropped from this elite list, but tonight Glass Shattered in extraordinary fashion.

Okami had his fight in the bag and was clearly the superior fighter in every conceivable way but one, he has no Chin and Boetsch did. Kongo was knocked senseless by a pawing hook and set up for the finish by punches to his arms and gloves. These are truly disgraceful Chins and they now take their place in this prestigious Top 10 because of that Fact. Also, Palaszewski enters the honorable mentions list via being dropped by a jab from a feather fisted Japanese guy.

01. Fedor Emelianenko
02. Keith Glass Jawdine
03. Forrest Griffin
04. Brendan Fraud
05. Wanderlei Silva
06. Gray Maynard
07. Andrei Arlovski
08. Todd Duffee
09. Yushin Okami
10. Cheick Kongo

Honorable Mentions- Chad No Chindes, Brock Lesnar, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir, Michael Bisping, Rodrigo Nogueira, Ryan Bader, James Thompson, Ken Shamrock, Matt Lindland, Mirko Filipovic, Alistair Overoid, Kendall Grove, Houston Alexander, Thiago Silva, Pat Barry, Frankie Edgar, Jorge Santiago, Matt Hughes, Manny Gamburyan, Jake Shields, Melvin Guillard, Lyoto Machida, Bart Palaszewski
Ran right into this thread and I apologize for johnstowning(courtesy of ne5ville)

Saw some of the fighters name I disagree.

1. Yushin Okami - Nah, he took a shitload of uppercuts from Boetsch and after like the 9th uppercut he unbuckled. I will blame the deterioration on his age.

2. Pat Barry - After watching Lavar Johnson unbuckle his heavy HW hands on him, I highly disagree.

3. Lyoto Machida - Getting hit by a Shogun bomb and still not going out cold yet until another bomb to the temple should be a pass, especially since he took a shitload of punches on the chin on the ground from Shogun.

4. Big Nog - Blame his age, just remember he had a chin before Mir cracked it.

BONUS

Cheick Kongo - His chin likes to go on holidays sometimes
IronfistShields is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum