Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #136
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: March for Revenge
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1887
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

The height difference doesn't seem as great in the above picture. Tyson could definitely reach that chin.

If Vitali beat Mike, it's because he's a better fighter, not because he's bigger.

If the 'size uber alles' argument is taken to it's logical conclusion, Valuev should by rights be the best heavyweight in the world.
fists of fury is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #137
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: March for Revenge
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1887
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvey View Post
There is a possibility that Tyson may have slipped up and injured himself on the trail of shit that would have issued from Wlad's shorts.
fists of fury is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #138
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thugz Mansion
Posts: 4,123
vCash: 600
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer85 View Post
Tyson cant reach Vitalis chin

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
FOR REALZ???
Foreman Hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #139
Bummy Davis
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 9,299
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

Vitali would be a tough fight for Tyson because he is durable and has late power but would it be enough to overcome an early lead or turn out like Tyson/Holyfield? while I think Vlad may be vulnerable to Tyson's power and would make Tyson the favorite...an alert and cautious Vlad may be a very difficult fighter for Tyson to overcome but watch Mike EARLY WITH HIS EARLY ONSLAUGHT and how does Vlad handle it by being very defensive with footwork and jabs or trying to mix...Mixing early could be a disaster but cautious until the 8-12th rounds favors Vlad but Tyson always dangerous until he gives up mentally
Bummy Davis is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #140
SenorRamirez
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 298
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

wlad ? wlad have no chance agains tyson,tyson wins by Tko in round one
SenorRamirez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #141
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 6,907
vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreman Hook View Post
FOR REALZ???
I was being sarcastic

Vitalis chin is severly overrated.

Tyson has a field day with Vitali, who IMO is a quitter. A bigger quitter than Tyson ever was
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #142
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,470
vCash: 4120
Default Re: Klitschko - Tyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake View Post
ali was a hype job you say,i think you just don't like the man.hes 1 of the top 3 fighters of all time live with it.....
What a ridiculous comment .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinol View Post
...................but nailing the body he would
He might have tried , and paid d price by taking shots 2 his own head .
Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post
The height difference doesn't seem as great in the above picture. Tyson could definitely reach that chin.

If Vitali beat Mike, it's because he's a better fighter, not because he's bigger.

If the 'size uber alles' argument is taken to it's logical conclusion, Valuev should by rights be the best heavyweight in the world.
No way Vitali is better than Tyson , but he would have been 2 tall and unreachable 4 tyson who wears high heels in that pic . Valuev was definitely 1 of d least beatable heavyweights in history , even if not 1 of d best on a p4p sense . That being said it is hard 2 know how a 6'5" Valuev would have performed .
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013