Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 04-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Masternak vs Alekseev with Mateusz Interview

There is talk of this happeneing for Alekseev's European Title if Alekseev beats Arslan. I would love to see this fight. Masternak says they sparred together before the Ramirez fight. Any Poles willing to give a good translation what he says about their sparring together? Masternak is promoted by Sauerland now?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkZht7FQAv8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]#!
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Malden
East Side Guru

vCash: 284988
Default Re: Masternak vs Alekseev with Mateusz Interview

Yes, he has been promoted by Sauerland since just before the Simms bout.

Sauerland also let him keep hold of his trainers. Very unsual.

Would be a great fight this one.

Must say I like what I saw from Masternak last time out. Vitali Jr.
Malden is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
Yes, he has been promoted by Sauerland since just before the Simms bout.

Sauerland also let him keep hold of his trainers. Very unsual.

Would be a great fight this one.
Oh yeah i remember that being mentioned..... i have the same reaction as the first time i heard it. Thank Perun, Gmitruk is a good trainer and Wegner is the worst trainer in the ****ing sport.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
gregy741
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
There is talk of this happeneing for Alekseev's European Title if Alekseev beats Arslan. I would love to see this fight. Masternak says they sparred together before the Ramirez fight. Any Poles willing to give a good translation what he says about their sparring together? Masternak is promoted by Sauerland now?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]#!
yes,he confirmed that he was sparing with alekseev,saying that he knows his weakness and strengths.he said he was sure that he will be very difficult,and difficult opponent for alekseev style-wise. also that alekseev didnt wand to farewell him after sparring, suggesting that he was upset.reporter asked if he beat alekseew in sparing,he replayed-no,but he was smiling
he gives lots of props to alekseev basicly...
gregy741 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Malden
East Side Guru

vCash: 284988

I agree that it is good. Why change what seems to work?
Malden is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregy741 View Post
yes,he confirmed that he was sparing with alekseev,saying that he knows his weakness and strengths.he said he was sure that he will be very difficult,and difficult opponent for alekseev style-wise. also that alekseev didnt wand to farewell him after sparring, suggesting that he was upset.reporter asked if he beat alekseew in sparing,he replayed-no,but he was smiling
he gives lots of props to alekseev basicly...
Thanks, i'd be more excited for this fight than any at CW since Lebedev-Alekseev.

Sorry to ask again but from 1:50 on about sparring with Klychko

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvq8JZOSRpw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
Triple Counter
Journeyman

vCash: 2458

There is talk that Alekseev won't defend his belt and will go for world title fight. Masternak would then fight for vacant EBU. Masternak said it himself after last fight. But I hope it won't go this way and we will see both of them against each other.
Triple Counter is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
gregy741
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks, i'd be more excited for this fight than any at CW since Lebedev-Alekseev.

Sorry to ask again but from 1:50 on about sparring with Klychko

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
hahaha translating Szpilka....o boy
ok he said he was very happy that was given opportunity to spare with wlad,but then talking like:i dont give a **** what people are saying,if i get the chance to knock him down i will not hesitate.and i am very motivated so i dont think about any fights but about those sparring.and i reply if i have chance i will not hesitate to knock him down.
then he said that he want to check some different Technics against wlad to see whats working against him,surprise him with combos.he said he wants to check his power,and whathever he is really so strong like all people are saying or this is just myth.he wants to check how he will look vs klitschko and how much work is before him to become champion.he finish interview saying he is going to fight now for wbc baltic belt and that he was told sperrings with wlad will be very tough,and that last time 7 out of 9 Wlads sparring partners end up in hospital
gregy741 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Counter View Post
There is talk that Alekseev won't defend his belt and will go for world title fight. Masternak would then fight for vacant EBU. Masternak said it himself after last fight. But I hope it won't go this way and we will see both of them against each other.
It would probably be the smart thing for Sasha to be honest. He's ranked 5 in the WBC and 4 in the WBO and fights with Wlodarczyk and Huck would be no more dangerous than a Masternak fight plus the reward of a belt rather than risk yet another Lebedev like situation where he falls short of a title shot for the 3rd time. I actually think Masternak is more dangerous for him than Wlodarczyk.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 406

hope that Master- Alekseev happens
damian38 is online now  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
hahaha translating Szpilka....o boy
ok he said he was very happy that was given opportunity to spare with wlad,but then talking like:i dont give a **** what people are saying,if i get the chance to knock him down i will not hesitate.and i am very motivated so i dont think about any fights but about those sparring.and i reply if i have chance i will not hesitate to knock him down.
then he said that he want to check some different Technics against wlad to see whats working against him,surprise him with combos.he said he wants to check his power,and whathever he is really so strong like all people are saying or this is just myth.he wants to check how he will look vs klitschko and how much work is before him to become champion.he finish interview saying he is going to fight now for wbc baltic belt and that he was told sperrings with wlad will be very tough,and that last time 7 out of 9 Wlads sparring partners end up in hospital
Thanks for that much appreciated.

lol Seriously?

Any idea who holds that baltic belt he'll be fighting for?

Going from fighting journeyman or sparring with guys like Oloukun to Vova is..... a huge gap, im interested to see what his attitude towards him will be afterwards. Artur doesn't seem to type to give too much credit or praise. It will be good for him to see what it takes to be at that level and his career overall. I'm more excited to hear about and hopefully see some of their sparring than i am the Mormeck or Thompson II fights
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #12
gregy741
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for that much appreciated.

lol Seriously?

Any idea who holds that baltic belt he'll be fighting for?

Going from fighting journeyman or sparring with guys like Oloukun to Vova is..... a huge gap, im interested to see what his attitude towards him will be afterwards. Artur doesn't seem to type to give too much credit or praise. It will be good for him to see what it takes to be at that level and his career overall. I'm more excited to hear about and hopefully see some of their sparring than i am the Mormeck or Thompson II fights
vacant
wbc got him at 35 position in ranking already....he get baltic belt he might get into first 20 rank...thats too fast.they should let him fight bums for couple of years,he is so unexperience,he cross path with a good boxer and he will get outboxed,and this will destroy his career.
gregy741 is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #13
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
vacant
wbc got him at 35 position in ranking already....he get baltic belt he might get into first 20 rank...thats too fast.they should let him fight bums for couple of years,he is so unexperience,he cross path with a good boxer and he will get outboxed,and this will destroy his career.
I disagree. Fighting bums for a couple years won't do anything to improve him. Fighting some decent guys who can give him more than 2 or 3 rounds is where he should be for his next 4 fights or so. Guys like Gavern, Maddalone, Firtha then maybe in a year a little step up against guys like Bakhtov, Bidenko, Rossy that will get him in the top 20.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
Triple Counter
Journeyman

vCash: 2458

Fighting bums for years? I hate this way of building career. I think Szpilka should fight someone like Pianeta or Banks by the end of this year. The only reason why Masternak was fighting bums till he signed contract with Sauerland, was because he didn't have good promoter. His biggest payout was 4k euro but mostly he got around 1k euro for fight.

Also little side story that may be interesting for you. Szpilka hates Masternak and Masternak hates Szpilka They all the time trash talk between each other. They always disagree when are in tv studio.
Szpilka asks Masternak to fight him in HW and Masternak asks Szpilka to fight in CW
Triple Counter is offline  Top
Old 04-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Counter View Post
Fighting bums for years? I hate this way of building career. I think Szpilka should fight someone like Pianeta or Banks by the end of this year. The only reason why Masternak was fighting bums till he signed contract with Sauerland, was because he didn't have good promoter. His biggest payout was 4k euro but mostly he got around 1k euro for fight.

Also little side story that may be interesting for you. Szpilka hates Masternak and Masternak hates Szpilka They all the time trash talk between each other. They always disagree when are in tv studio.
Szpilka asks Masternak to fight him in HW and Masternak asks Szpilka to fight in CW
lol any video of them arguing in studio? Iv seen Artur working with Wlodarczyk, did Szpilka and Masternak used to train or spar together too, fight as amateurs?
Vysotsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum