Old 04-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #61
ayala
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cotto waited till Mayweather was out his prime to fight him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgtshp View Post
I know right! Who does Cotto think he is going where Mayweather lives and asking for a fight. It's not like Floyd went to Puerto Rico to talk with Cotto after the Margo rematch and he became a free agent. Right? It's not like that happened.
actually cotto and mayweather did meet about a year ago in p.r. what they talked about idk but now i believe it was about a posible match up. and i do remember seeing a few clips of mayweather playing basketball over there
ayala is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #62
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
Notice how the pactards don't include the quote where Cotto said he would rather wait to fight Floyd (when they were both at 140).

Pactards are very narrow viewed...they don't seem to have much of an education judging off their posts, on a boxing forum.
wait, you admitted before that floyd ducked cotto back in 2008. are you changing your mind now? should i look for your old quote?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 04-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #63
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
wait, you admitted before that floyd ducked cotto back in 2008. are you changing your mind now? should i look for your old quote?
are you stupid? I still admit that a case can be made that he ducked him you ****ing dummy.

Where in my post that you responded to, did I say anything about 2008?

I simply put it out there, that you ****ing pactards don't include info that gives credit to Mayweather, or that discredits Pacquiao.

Bro, you should seriously get a girlfriend...your a ****ing idiot who connects shit that has 0 to do with what I said.

I live in San Diego...where do you live because I wanna slap the shit out of you...here, come to my gym...City Boxing off 14th in downtown San Diego...

This is a typical pactard response that I received...he connected what I said to a previous post where I said "a case can be made that Mayweather ducked Cotto in 2007"...not 08..and if I said 08 I meant 2007.

Stupid ****ing pactards..they just don't know anything more than how to troll and suck on Pacquiao's dick.

Pactards come out of left field, with a catcher's mit, a golf club, and a tennis racket saying, "I would like to play football with you guys." You pactards really should stop. You look bad in this forum and every forum at that...your voted the worst fans and you don't watch the history of the sport..only Pacquiao and what goes on around him.

Note-I am no longer responding to your stupid conclusions...your welcome to make whatever conclusions you want but just know that your wrong 99.99 percent of the time. So just as you made your incorrect conclusion above, your welcome to make more conclusions; I won't be answering to them because they are incorrect and there is no reason to answer to them.

Let me know when you stop sucking on Manny Pacquiao's dick and slurping up his cum pactard.

Last edited by sdsfinest22; 04-09-2012 at 01:27 PM.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #64
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

just as a reminder
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 AM   #65
maciek4
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Cotto is more out of prime and took some bad beatings on the way against Margarito and Pacquaio.
maciek4 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 04:25 AM   #66
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

The truth. He admitted recently, that he is glad he fought him now..he said he wasn't ready before.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #67
HyperUppercut
Atheists,u'll get da shit
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
BWAH!!!! We should Call Cotto "Cloyd" for that calculated duck til ripe move.
boooo
HyperUppercut is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #68
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
are you stupid? I still admit that a case can be made that he ducked him you ****ing dummy.

Where in my post that you responded to, did I say anything about 2008?

I simply put it out there, that you ****ing pactards don't include info that gives credit to Mayweather, or that discredits Pacquiao.

Bro, you should seriously get a girlfriend...your a ****ing idiot who connects shit that has 0 to do with what I said.

I live in San Diego...where do you live because I wanna slap the shit out of you...here, come to my gym...City Boxing off 14th in downtown San Diego...

This is a typical pactard response that I received...he connected what I said to a previous post where I said "a case can be made that Mayweather ducked Cotto in 2007"...not 08..and if I said 08 I meant 2007.

Stupid ****ing pactards..they just don't know anything more than how to troll and suck on Pacquiao's dick.

Pactards come out of left field, with a catcher's mit, a golf club, and a tennis racket saying, "I would like to play football with you guys." You pactards really should stop. You look bad in this forum and every forum at that...your voted the worst fans and you don't watch the history of the sport..only Pacquiao and what goes on around him.

Note-I am no longer responding to your stupid conclusions...your welcome to make whatever conclusions you want but just know that your wrong 99.99 percent of the time. So just as you made your incorrect conclusion above, your welcome to make more conclusions; I won't be answering to them because they are incorrect and there is no reason to answer to them.

Let me know when you stop sucking on Manny Pacquiao's dick and slurping up his cum pactard.

Quote:
could not be more wrong-

he is 100% at fault for not making the cotto fight-

lmfao-tony is/was/always will be garbage-floyd didnt duck that fight dummy.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum