boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #46
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nathan Cleverly withdraws from April 28th defence against Robin Krasniqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
False advertising - Sue Allegedly he's false advertising all over the place at the minute and getting away with it!

Yeah, I might just do that.
Legend X is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #47
harry the haddo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Nathan Cleverly withdraws from April 28th defence against Robin Krasniqi

perhaps he might reduce the prices in view of the lower quality product on offer

or maybe not....
harry the haddo is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #48
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Perhaps he'll throw in a round card girl for all 3 paying customers !
Legend X is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #49
harry the haddo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend X View Post
Perhaps he'll throw in a round card girl for all 3 paying customers !
he should throw summat in - 200 ringside???? christ he'll be lucky to sell a couple of dozen tickets with that bill at that price
Old 04-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #50
harry the haddo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leforge View Post
The bill wont continue at Albert Hall no way. York Hall maybe last week they were trying to put another world title fight on the bill.
so will he reduce the prices then? the surviving bill, at the york hall, with reduced prices then becomes quite an attractive proposition imho
Old 04-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #51
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend X View Post
I might be the only person with a ticket.

I bought a ticket to see boxing at the Royal Albert Hall, more than anything. It's a great venue for the sport and deserves support.
So I thought, **** it, I'll put up with the low quality of the card, which was very disappointing.

BUT I did expect to see a "world championship" match. And that's what it says on my ticket.

The main event needs to be replaced. It's disgraceful if they just keep the card as it is minus the main event. That would be unjustifiable.
I did the same, just wanted to see boxing at the Albert Hall. But this has royally ****ed me off, over 100 notes for 2 tickets to see a 10 rounder, cheers you massive ****ing **** *****.
gashalasha7 is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #52
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Albert Hall say "waiting to hear from the promoter".

****s
Old 04-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #53
biglads
Climbing the WBO Rankings
ESB Senior Member

Who will Clev's next opponent be?

Someone somewhere (Hertfordshire) will be waving their magic wand over the WBO Rankings while the 'ammering academic is hors de combat.

I reckon after he recovers from his bout of S****ie, Clev could do worse than test out the old Entente Cordiale.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Exciting French Prospect Hugo Kasperski will no doubt take advantage of any lingering virus problems for Cleverley in this big bout of World Championship Boxing. 'Victor' may not be well known on this side of the channel, but he will bring plenty of power as his stunning record of 14 kayoes in 18 wins attests to. A sellout is predicted for the Newport Leisure Centre for Cleverley's Homecoming event so there'll be a great atmosphere guaranteed as Cleverley aims to be the first person to stop the strong Frenchman.

Also on the bill Bradley Price takes on TBA over 5 rounds of FIFA12 (the WBA Intercontinental XBox Live Belt is at stake).

Enzo Maccarinelli goes for revenge in the long awaited Lee Swaby rematch.

Subscribe to BoxNation for this great card and plenty of others of the same quality."
biglads is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #54
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

They have got one of the Evangelou brothers on the bill aswell who are big ticket sellers.
boxing_source is offline  Top
Old 04-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #55
steelcity
Contender
ESB Senior Member

seriously, the amount of dropouts this year alone is insane, ***** please retire, cos this is just ruining british boxing now.
steelcity is offline  Top
Old 04-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #56
J.BULLA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Had no interest before so the fact the fights off means nothing to me
J.BULLA is offline  Top
Old 04-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #57
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

For the benefit of the lads who said they'd bought tickets...I've just managed to get a refund, rang the Albert Hall. Amazed to be fair, thought ***** would be keeping my money.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum