Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #31
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

The champ gets to be with gorgeous Miss Jackson who is as beautiful as Angelina Joliet. Nice one champ.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,590
vCash: 666
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Neither fighter is gay. PBF has 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. He and his lady Miss Jackson are expecting a child which will be his 5th child. Miguel Cotto from what I can see has at least 3 kids with his beautiful wife.
Oscar Wilde had kids too.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #33
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Neither fighter is gay. PBF has 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. He and his lady Miss Jackson are expecting a child which will be his 5th child. Miguel Cotto from what I can see has at least 3 kids with his beautiful wife.
So men who have kids can't be gay...
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
So men who have kids can't be gay...
There is no evidence that PBFand Fifty cents are gay. They are rampant hetero***uals like yours truly.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #35
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
There is no evidence that PBFand Fifty cents are gay. They are rampant hetero***uals like yours truly.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #36
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Where is your evidence and proof?
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #37
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Where is your evidence and proof?
Why are you so upset that people are thinking that battyboy Floyd could swing them ways there?. I don't want no evidence thank you very much you filthy swine.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #38
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Why are you so upset that people are thinking that battyboy Floyd could swing them ways there?. I don't want no evidence thank you very much you filthy swine.
Like I thought baseless accusations because they are more man than you could ever be. Away with your rubbish.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #39
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Like I thought baseless accusations because they are more man than you could ever be. Away with your rubbish.
What cos your wrong about people having kids not being gay, soppy bollocks. As for the 'more man then you' comment, that smacks of homo***ual.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #40
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

I like what Diaz brings to Miguel's training, I think Miguel's needed someone to demand the best from him for years. Training's been far to one paced and methodical for to long now he's gonna have better conditioning and i think Diaz will supply a solid game plan he's not gonna leave anything to chance.

Still probably won't be enough but i don't see a one side mauling like some do.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #41
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,250
vCash: 2221
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Floyd and 50 are both definitely shirt lifters.
Bryn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #42
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancs UK
Posts: 537
vCash: 2419
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Really gone downhill. No talk about technique or gameplans or other boxers. Just trash talk, bling and its boring.

Used to enjoy them. Still looking forward to the fight though.
Hoshi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #43
box3r86
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 753
vCash: 1800
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

When Roger explains that basically Floyd calls the shots and decides what to train when he feels like it I was slightly confused. I thought that I have seen plenty of interviews in the past where Floyd states that his 'uncle Roger' takes care of the game plan and scouting his opponents - whereas Roger gave the impression that the training camp just flows however Floyd wants, if his nephew wants to train something he ain't got a problem - as Roger said he asks Floyd what to do, he's not his daddy and doesn't tell him what to do.

Plus I was also slightly thrown that he had two takeouts during a training camp - are we meant to believe this or is it just a publicity stunt?
box3r86 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #44
royalt0208
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Royal County
Posts: 2,630
vCash: 895
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by box3r86 View Post
When Roger explains that basically Floyd calls the shots and decides what to train when he feels like it I was slightly confused. I thought that I have seen plenty of interviews in the past where Floyd states that his 'uncle Roger' takes care of the game plan and scouting his opponents - whereas Roger gave the impression that the training camp just flows however Floyd wants, if his nephew wants to train something he ain't got a problem - as Roger said he asks Floyd what to do, he's not his daddy and doesn't tell him what to do.

Plus I was also slightly thrown that he had two takeouts during a training camp - are we meant to believe this or is it just a publicity stunt?
It's all Floyd trying to act G, loada bollox probably.
royalt0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #45
roe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: NEW: Mayweather/Cotto HBO 24/7 - Episode 2

I haven't even seen this yet but yeah.. Floyd's definitely ever so slightly queer. I'd wait until he's finished his jail time before revealing it though if I were him.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013