Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Demands Manny Pacquiao Prove He Is Not A Terminator

LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Although Floyd Mayweather, Jr. faces Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto in a pay-per-view blockbuster on Saturday, May 5, he cannot avoid questions about a fighter he has never faced despite endless speculation, trash talk, and (ultimately failed) negotiations: Manny Pacquiao.

Rather than deflect questions about Pacquiao to focus on Cotto, the outspoken Mayweather continues to give reporters a reason to ask about the other top welterweight in the world.

In his latest, most outrageous tirade on the subject, Mayweather implied that Pacquiao might in fact be a cybernetic organism like the one portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the "Terminator" film franchise.

“All we gotta do is both prove we’re real men, not part human, part machine weapons of destruction, and we’ll have the biggest fight in the history of the sport,” said Mayweather at a press conference at the MGM Grand.

“Floyd Mayweather is 100 percent man. I’m all flesh, blood, sweat, tears, hard work, and dedication," he said. "I don’t have no electric servomechanisms powering my endoskeleton and making me an unstoppable warrior. I’ll prove that any time, any day. If Poochie-ao [Mayweather’s derisive nickname for Pacquiao] is willing to do the same, I’m willing to fight him.”

When asked why he was accusing the Filipino congressman and eight-division titlist of being a cyborg, Mayweather was quick to insist that he was not making any outright accusations.

“Floyd Mayweather is not accusing nobody of nothing," he said. "Floyd Mayweather is not saying that Manny Pacquiao was designed by Skynet and sent from the future to exterminate human resistance to the rise of the robots. I’m just saying that Floyd Mayweather will take the test and prove he ain’t no cyborg, and anybody Floyd Mayweather fights either does the same or don’t make the big boy money.”

Cotto has agreed to take the test, laughing off the idea that he is a Terminator.

“I have no liquid metal mimetic poly alloy to recover from damage, no superconducting artificial neural network CPU with the ability to learn,” Cotto said through a tongue-tied translator. “If he needs me to take a test to prove [it], I will take his stupid test.”

Later in the press conference, Mayweather also mentioned that he is in the market for kryptonite, as he has requested that his future opponents also take a Superman test.

“I’m just trying to clean up the sport of boxing,” Mayweather said. “Floyd Mayweather makes fights, not excuses.”
pong is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Demands Manny Pacquiao Prove He Is Not A Terminator

Mayweather is ****ed. emmanuel is a cyborg. He has instant willing obedience to any order bob barks out at him.
Leon is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Demands Manny Pacquiao Prove He Is Not A Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Mayweather is ****ed. emmanuel is a cyborg. He has instant willing obedience to any order bob barks out at him.
How the **** does a cyborg get cramps?
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

Hey I'd be scared a cross-eyed midget cyborg as well.
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

Manny a "G"! He has made Floyd fear him... LMAO
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

Floyd will NEVER EVER fight Manny "The wrecking machine" Pacquiao... Void will continue to ask for a silly test and 65%!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
King87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1312

Lol, I thought the ****ing issue was money.
King87 is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

I really like this thread.
Prince. is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
Floyd will NEVER EVER fight Manny "The wrecking machine" Pacquiao... Void will continue to ask for a silly test and 65%!
Man you better talk to my promoter. **** out of here.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
“I have no liquid metal mimetic poly alloy to recover from damage, no superconducting artificial neural network CPU with the ability to learn,” Cotto said through a tongue-tied translator. “If he needs me to take a test to prove [it], I will take his stupid test.”
That's quality by Cotto. Especially the last bit.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #11
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Damn Paccy boy is a Terminator?!?

I though the terminator was taken to school by Dinamita.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
Brand814
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

...lol at people thinking this is real. You think cotto or mayweather have that kind if vocab?
Brand814 is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #13
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand814 View Post
...lol at people thinking this is real. You think cotto or mayweather have that kind if vocab?
The OP made it up. We are just having fun with it.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #14
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
The OP made it up. We are just having fun with it.
nah i ain't that talented
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

some more from the writer

MEXICO CITY – In a move that surprised nobody in the boxing community, the World Boxing Council stripped their light heavyweight titlist, Tyrus “The Truth” Truffant, of his belt on Monday evening.

The WBC also announced shortly thereafter that interim 175 pound titleholder Julio Cesar Ramos will face Julio Cesar Ramon in Mexico City to fill the vacancy. That fight will be held on Saturday, Sept. 15, the day before Mexican Independence Day.

The Mexico City-based WBC, often criticized for favoring Mexican fighters, did nothing to dissuade the boxing media of that notion in a press conference announcing the decision.

When asked why Truffant was being stripped, despite having defended his title successfully and without controversy just three weeks earlier, and although he had already entered into negotiations for his next defense in the fall, WBC President Jose Sulaiman indignantly defended the decision.

“Why? Because screw him,” Sulaiman told reporters. “Screw him and anybody who disagrees with me.”

“Why would he do this?” Truffant asked plaintively when told of the WBC’s decision and Sulaiman’s subsequent comments. “This is my livelihood he’s messing with. And why does he have to be such a dick about it? What the hell is wrong with this guy?”

In spite of Truffant’s status as a well-respected fighting champion, Sulaiman completely dismissed any protests on his behalf.

“If you don’t like my decision, you can kiss my ass,” Sulaiman said to the awestruck media. “Tyrus can kiss my ass, too, but it won’t get him the WBC title back.”

When asked if he was sure that he wanted go on record with such derisive comments directed at a man who did nothing but defend the WBC belt with dignity and honor, Sulaiman laughed.

“The only thing I’m more sure of is that Truffant isn’t fit to lick loose shit out of my asshole, let alone represent my exalted organization as a world champion,” replied Sulaiman. “**** that guy.”

Ramos, the beneficiary of the WBC’s actions, largely ignored the controversy and expressed gratitude toward the WBC and Sulaiman for the opportunity.

“I have dreamed of this day since I was a young boy, to fight for the most prestigious world championship in front of all my fans in Mexico. I want to thank Jose Sulaiman and the WBC for giving me a chance to make my dreams come true,” he said through a translator. “I would be honored to ingest even his foulest waste.”

Meanwhile, Truffant was far less laudatory than Ramos in his remarks about Sulaiman, though he refrained from addressing the longtime WBC president’s offensive statements in kind.

“I don’t really know what to say about any of it. I think I’d be less insulted if he had just spit in my face,” he said, shaking his head with disillusionment and disgust.

“Oh, good idea,” Sulaiman said. He then spit directly in Truffant’s face.

The WBC later issued a press release congratulating Sulaiman on his aim and the viscosity of his saliva.
pong is offline  Top
Old 05-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #15
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

So is Floyd playing Jon Connor, then?

Pac's the T1000, whilst Cotto's the T100.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum