Old 04-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #31
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Please i need help/ a confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz_B View Post
Binge out once a month. I think il find it hard to eat clean for a whole month but even harder to binge out once a while and then returning to my normal diet. I think il avoid binging
Just incorporate foods that are classed as 'dirty' into your diet when you want them without pigging out.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #32
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Just incorporate foods that are classed as 'dirty' into your diet when you want them without pigging out.
Yeah this. I'd say throw away every junk food (or finish them your choice) you have at home. And for a whole month eat clean and then after that month once a week have a treat meal and see how it effects you. But don't plan that meal in advance!
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #33
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichuchu View Post
Yeah this. I'd say throw away every junk food (or finish them your choice) you have at home. And for a whole month eat clean and then after that month once a week have a treat meal and see how it effects you. But don't plan that meal in advance!
But it's hard to put a definition on a 'clean' or 'dirty' food when you look at things from more a scientific perspective. The body recognises the composition of the food, it doesn't recognise the wrapper or the brand that gives the food the tag of 'clean' or 'dirty'. So essentially, if you can fit a food into your overall caloric and macronutrient requirements, providing it doesn't result in neglect for foods dense in micronutrients, don't worry if it comes from a percieved 'dirty' food.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #34
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
But it's hard to put a definition on a 'clean' or 'dirty' food when you look at things from more a scientific perspective. The body recognises the composition of the food, it doesn't recognise the wrapper or the brand that gives the food the tag of 'clean' or 'dirty'. So essentially, if you can fit a food into your overall caloric and macronutrient requirements, providing it doesn't result in neglect for foods dense in micronutrients, don't worry if it comes from a percieved 'dirty' food.
Yeah i agree 100% but it is very hard to stay within you caloric allowance while eating the "dirty foods" while not sacrificing certain macro's . That bar of chocolate and that chicken breast sandwhich has the same calories but 1 of them has a **** loads of carbs and fat and litterally no protien where as the other is a more rounded meal.
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:30 AM   #35
Aziz_B

vCash: 500

hi all just a quick update i weighed myself morning after i ended my binge and noticed i gained 6-7KG in a week. Would it be fair for me to say its mostly water weight or would i just be lieing to myself. Started training again and eating proper! Going to get that win!
Aziz_B is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #36
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz_B View Post
hi all just a quick update i weighed myself morning after i ended my binge and noticed i gained 6-7KG in a week. Would it be fair for me to say its mostly water weight or would i just be lieing to myself. Started training again and eating proper! Going to get that win!
There will be significant water retention, yes.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #37
babyhug

I finally relised what my problem is and why i binge eat. I believe that while im motivated to train i train hard and don't rest enough and don't eat enough, I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT, i start feeling worn down and ill and thats when i give in to my urges and my body's need of food.
What can i do, is there a way i can loseweight, trainhard and not eat too little?
babyhug is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #38
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Eat more............. if you have urges for junk food how about 80% clean 20% off
Im guilty of over working without food in the past (maybe still) il admit that but eat my friend food imo is a athletes friend when training hard not the enemy
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #39
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

If you're having that many problems keeping junk out of your mouth, just don't buy anything nutritionally useless at all, keep the shit out of your house, and replace them with healthy snacks. Eat full meals with healthy foods. If you really can't stop binging, you may have other problems besides weight loss.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #40
babyhug

Quote:
If you're having that many problems keeping junk out of your mouth, just don't buy anything nutritionally useless at all, keep the shit out of your house, and replace them with healthy snacks. Eat full meals with healthy foods. If you really can't stop binging, you may have other problems besides weight loss.
Such as? I honestly do not understand why people go to a thread and post something that is absalutly useless
babyhug is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #41
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyhug View Post
Such as? I honestly do not understand why people go to a thread and post something that is absalutly useless
You need tips for health foods? Then ask for it. I came in hear to tell you to keep the junk food out of your house so that your temptations don't matter. That's the most useful advice you can get.

Lean meats, fish, lots of fruits and vegetables, if you have to buy commercial foods make sure they're low in hydrogenated oils and saturated fats, avoid sugary drinks, no soda at all, no sweets. Have something like one treat a week if it helps, but don't ever go outside your regulated margin, otherwise you'll just break your rule arbitrarily when the going gets tough.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #42
reality-strikes

Quote:
Lean meats, fish, lots of fruits and vegetables, if you have to buy commercial foods make sure they're low in hydrogenated oils and saturated fats, avoid sugary drinks, no soda at all, no sweets. Have something like one treat a week if it helps, but don't ever go outside your regulated margin, otherwise you'll just break your rule arbitrarily when the going gets tough.
Hi im new here and was wondering if having a strict diet plan for most of the week and having maybe 1-2 "free meals" a week to eat whatever i want is a good idea. Pikachu was talking about it earlier i think?
reality-strikes is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #43
PNoyFightFanUSN
Larry Don't Give a ****
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality-strikes View Post
Hi im new here and was wondering if having a strict diet plan for most of the week and having maybe 1-2 "free meals" a week to eat whatever i want is a good idea. Pikachu was talking about it earlier i think?
regulate your food content throughout the week and pick 1 day where you have a meal of whatever you want. On sundays I usually have burgers or chipotle for dinner but every single other meal is something portion controlled and balanced. My treat day is tonight because of the fight.
PNoyFightFanUSN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing