Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default The Ariza BEEF

If Ariza "came out" with X fighter I worked with has actually been taking Y banned substance, wouldn't that reflect poorly on him? If he's going to whistleblow he should have done it at the onset of any sketch activity rather than assist it lowkey.

This is in response to those who are speculating that Ariza's gonna come out with some sort of statement "exposing" shit, in response to his beef with Arum and (potentially) Roach
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SBA
Posts: 20,130
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
If Ariza "came out" with X fighter I worked with has actually been taking Y banned substance, wouldn't that reflect poorly on him? If he's going to whistleblow he should have done it at the onset of any sketch activity rather than assist it lowkey.

This is in response to those who are speculating that Ariza's gonna come out with some sort of statement "exposing" shit, in response to his beef with Arum and (potentially) Roach
snitches really get stitches in this case
Leon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,569
vCash: 115
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

i don't think ariza would have any direct dealings with arum.

if he has any dirt, it would just likely be on roach/wildcard, pac, khan, chavez and whoever else he conditions.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,395
vCash: 1200
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

What is this whole Ariza beef? I have not been following this drama. Someone just summarize what exactly is happening? Is Ariza not with Khan & Pac anymore?
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #5
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
i don't think ariza would have any direct dealings with arum.

if he has any dirt, it would just likely be on roach/wildcard, pac, khan, chavez and whoever else he conditions.
yeah but just because he doesn't deal with Arum directly doesn't mean he can't deal indirect monetary and PR damages by specifying only Arum-promoted fighters
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
What is this whole Ariza beef? I have not been following this drama. Someone just summarize what exactly is happening? Is Ariza not with Khan & Pac anymore?
Well im sure you already have seen the article he did on Arum a few months back, but on new news he left the Pac camp on an early flight back to the US to assist in the JCCjr camp, and I guess Roach didn't like that and went on record to say it was unprofessional (and from what I can tell, Pac seems rather indifferent). the main beef is with arum though
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
SymphonyOHorror
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
What is this whole Ariza beef? I have not been following this drama. Someone just summarize what exactly is happening? Is Ariza not with Khan & Pac anymore?
Ariza left Pacquiao early to help Chavez.

Roach called Chavez unprofessional.

Flomos claim Ariza about to expose Pac.

Mayweather said the truth will come out.

Ariza and Pac working together today.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyOHorror View Post
Ariza left Pacquiao early to help Chavez.

Roach called Chavez unprofessional.

Flomos claim Ariza about to expose Pac.

Mayweather said the truth will come out.

Ariza and Pac working together today.
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,395
vCash: 1200
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Well im sure you already have seen the article he did on Arum a few months back, but on new news he left the Pac camp on an early flight back to the US to assist in the JCCjr camp, and I guess Roach didn't like that and went on record to say it was unprofessional (and from what I can tell, Pac seems rather indifferent). the main beef is with arum though
I didn't but remember hearing about the issue with Arum. Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyOHorror View Post
Ariza left Pacquiao early to help Chavez.

Roach called Chavez unprofessional.

Flomos claim Ariza about to expose Pac.

Mayweather said the truth will come out.

Ariza and Pac working together today.


Sounds like the usual. Thanks.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Ariza BEEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
I didn't but remember hearing about the issue with Arum. Thanks for the info.





Sounds like the usual. Thanks.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

floydhype
megavolt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013