Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #46
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85
Default Re: Ellerbe and the sam watson family are really making me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak View Post
can't stand them mutha****as....they're everywhere !!!

telefutura cards
hbo
showtime
fox
cnn
my dreams
etc
etc

could've sworm the day they split the ppv when canelo fought gomez, they were there, and in vegas too

But all jokes aside I wish them well. Gets annoying seeing them yes but its not like they're interrupting fighters and announcers during post fights. Even if they did, in Ellerbe's words in the Ortiz-Mayweather post fight to Larry Merchant, "You wouldn't do nuthin!". They love what they do and so would I.
techks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #47
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

If they were Mexican, the OP would be on his knees blowing each and every one of those guys, and would defend it too.
compukiller is offline  Top
Old 05-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #48
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Bucked tooth? I don't know man....can't see it.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #49
BOXING DON
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I've been talking about these buck toothed grinning-ass c-himps for the LONGEST. The way they fight to get their mugs on camera is PATHETIC. I noticed this time, they were behind Fiddy and tha' Beib and couldn't get their close ups. Another thing I find pathetic is when people see themselves on the screen and wave at the cameras like idiots, sometimes they get on the phone, I guess to call home and say, "look, I'm on tv acting like a damn fool. Doesn't take much to make their days, I guess.
BOXING DON is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 01:57 AM   #50
leocouture
Chinchecker KILLA!!!!!! G
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
They piss me off because I'm a hater and wish I was in the ring for damn near every big fight...and getting paid out the ass to do so. Pussies...
Horribly This.
leocouture is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #51
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING DON View Post
I've been talking about these buck toothed grinning-ass c-himps for the LONGEST. The way they fight to get their mugs on camera is PATHETIC. I noticed this time, they were behind Fiddy and tha' Beib and couldn't get their close ups. Another thing I find pathetic is when people see themselves on the screen and wave at the cameras like idiots, sometimes they get on the phone, I guess to call home and say, "look, I'm on tv acting like a damn fool. Doesn't take much to make their days, I guess.
is it bad that i wish bad things upon them
freddy-wak is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #52
Heavy Handed
I keep planets in orbit
ESB Senior Member

Aren't they all apart of the management team under Haymon? Since we never ever see Haymon, these guys are pretty much the face of that team. So much so that for the longest, I thought Sam Watson was Al Haymon!
Heavy Handed is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #53
showbox
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Here is the Answer:
07-22-2010, 11:14 AM
When asked who are Sam Watson and his sons, and why are they always in the ring:

Leon's Response: The reality of the situation is, in terms of what they know and understand, they are absolute nobodies in the business. Al Haymon once told me that he is never in the ring because he feels it's the fighters time to shine. Other than making people think Watson IS Haymon, I find it strange that he refuses to enter the ring or take photos with his fighters, but then replaces himself in the ring with two or three camera whores. It's beyond laughable to me. If they knew boxing like they knew where the cameras are, they'd actually be able to provide a boxer with substantial imput. I've gotten a ton of emails about this and a bunch of facebook messages. None of them are pro athletes. Sam Watson did tell me that Matt Kemp was going out with Rihanna because "they" made that happen, which was almost as laughable as hearing him tell Allan Green, Breadman and I that he got a Bentley in his driveway, but never drives it. LMAO. It must be because nobody is holding a camera in the backseat.
showbox is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #54
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 13568

wha's the big deal? jealousy? they arent doing anything detrimental. they are just background scenery.
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #55
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by showbox View Post
Here is the Answer:
07-22-2010, 11:14 AM
When asked who are Sam Watson and his sons, and why are they always in the ring:

Leon's Response: The reality of the situation is, in terms of what they know and understand, they are absolute nobodies in the business. Al Haymon once told me that he is never in the ring because he feels it's the fighters time to shine. Other than making people think Watson IS Haymon, I find it strange that he refuses to enter the ring or take photos with his fighters, but then replaces himself in the ring with two or three camera whores. It's beyond laughable to me. If they knew boxing like they knew where the cameras are, they'd actually be able to provide a boxer with substantial imput. I've gotten a ton of emails about this and a bunch of facebook messages. None of them are pro athletes. Sam Watson did tell me that Matt Kemp was going out with Rihanna because "they" made that happen, which was almost as laughable as hearing him tell Allan Green, Breadman and I that he got a Bentley in his driveway, but never drives it. LMAO. It must be because nobody is holding a camera in the backseat.
who wrote that
if only a fighter like hagler was around he wouldn't take that shit.ellerbe is funny from his pedo hunderd yard stare to his little freakouts, he gave out to cotto's coach for talking shit yelling "shut up you ain't a fighter"
pong is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #56
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak View Post
can't stand them mutha****as....they're everywhere !!!

telefutura cards
hbo
showtime
fox
cnn
my dreams
etc
etc

could've sworm the day they split the ppv when canelo fought gomez, they were there, and in vegas too
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #57
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
**** them
freddy-wak is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #58
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

lol what about that pudgy blonde broad that works for golden boy who is always in the ring on camera immediately after the fights with a pen, and paper in hand?

i think she actually WORKS, though. . .
king khan is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #59
mking
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90

ellerbe got on my nerves at the May Cotto weigh in talking shit up close and personal near cotto's mouth. If your not a fighter shouldnt be able to say shit let alone be on the stage during weigh ins.
mking is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #60
NeckBreaknAiken
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 700

If any of you have ever been to a fight and met those guys, you would see that they're actually pretty decent young chaps. They don't bother anyone, don't get in the way of anyone, and don't make a mad dash for the camera like some of you are suggesting.

They do assist their father in any nominal last-minute type of promotional preparations, and they get to live the life a lot of you faggits would sell your soul for.

Yall just mad.
NeckBreaknAiken is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum