boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #16
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sky's attitude towards Haye Chisora...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristoDuran View Post
As much as Allegedly does my nut sometimes, he made a very valid point about the F1 in Bahrain, a sport Sky have poured millions into at the expense of boxing. I also liked his point about racism in football. I'm not football fan so i have no allegiance, but the way Liverpool handled Suarez was appalling, for somebody who is even accused of racism to be supported so publicly is an enormous error. No other sport seems to have to take such a moral stance, so why boxing.

Oh, and **** off Kay Burley. Having a go at Haye for having a s****, this is the woman who was almost done for assault for strangling a fellow journalist. Hypocrites, the lot of them.
All true. Sky is full of scum.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Dave, Haye is not an angel either mate. He has gone on record as saying he makes girls in nightclubs give him a kiss on the lips when they want an autograph, and makes blokes do 20 push ups when they want an autograph. If they cant do 20, he refuses to give them one. Thats a **** move, Considering us fans pay his wages! I've also heard 2 stories of his womanising antics, including a story with a mate of mine which I won't repeat.

He slagged off the Klits heritage (*****ko), and insulted the brothers left right and centre. I seem to remember something about him slagging off their religion as well. He does all of that, while falling to pieces in the ring, and blames a toe injury. He continually called the bothers out, and then shamelessly ducked them twice, instead choosing to fight Valuev and Harrison of all people. At least Chisora backs it up when he does ****.

The spit was massively uncalled for, and Chisora should be disaplined for that. But the other stuff isn't too bad at all. A slap at a press conference? It's been done to death before. Larry Holmes did a fly kick, but most people don't remember that when slagging of Del.
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #18
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Chisora beat a woman up. He's bitten an opponent. He's ***ually assaulted another. He slapped Vitali with no provocation when he knew security would rescue him. He spat water in Wlad's face for nothing. He then approached David Haye, surrounded by his entourage, got himself clocked and then threatened to shoot Haye.

Haye punched him in the face and swung a tripod around.

Hmmm... yes, Haye did just as bad if not worse. Utter *******s, which happens to be the only thing anyone offers in Chisora's defence.

Regardless of whether Floyd did something worse, at least he actually wins his fights and tends not to disrespect and commit common assault on his opponents.

Yes you are right Chisora has also assaulted a woman, disgusting and cowardly, so why wasn't he suspended for this? Was it less serious than events in Germany? No way!

Yes Chisora's behaviour towards the Klitschko's was wrong and inexcusable, although as I and many others have pointed out, many others throughout boxings history have done worse and have not been punished.

The reason Chisora was called before the BBBC and the reason that the fight made the wrong headlines around the world was because of the post fight press conference fracas, and I'm afraid that that David Haye was equally reponsible.

And finally the fact that Mayweather actually wins his fights has no bearing whatsoever on his situation, and shame on anyone for suggesting otherwise.......
Michael300 is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
phonk
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Sky had no qualms putting Tyson on PPV and makinh a few bob
phonk is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #20
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
Dave, Haye is not an angel either mate. He has gone on record as saying he makes girls in nightclubs give him a kiss on the lips when they want an autograph, and makes blokes do 20 push ups when they want an autograph. If they cant do 20, he refuses to give them one. Thats a **** move, Considering us fans pay his wages! I've also heard 2 stories of his womanising antics, including a story with a mate of mine which I won't repeat.

He slagged off the Klits heritage (*****ko), and insulted the brothers left right and centre. I seem to remember something about him slagging off their religion as well. He does all of that, while falling to pieces in the ring, and blames a toe injury. He continually called the bothers out, and then shamelessly ducked them twice, instead choosing to fight Valuev and Harrison of all people. At least Chisora backs it up when he does ****.

The spit was massively uncalled for, and Chisora should be disaplined for that. But the other stuff isn't too bad at all. A slap at a press conference? It's been done to death before. Larry Holmes did a fly kick, but most people don't remember that when slagging of Del.
Well said
Old 05-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:

Spurious. Really spurious reasoning. Being a bit of a fanny hardly measures to slapping your girlfriend around. Not even a little. Not to mention the other **** Del's never been charged with.

Chisora backs up his ****? He lost to Fury after all of his big talk, he lost to Vitali after all of his idiocy, and he's basically living off a good, but not remarkable, performance against Helenius. Chisora has never lived up to ANY of his talk.

He struts up to Haye, gets laid out, and makes out he's the moral winner.

The guy's a punk. The reasons for not fighting Wlad the first time were 100% fair - would you step in against a monster like Wlad for free? The fight with Vitali? Well, he took a better offer to give him a better position to negotiate.

No boxer with a brain would do otherwise.

You support some odd fighters, Dan. This piece of **** and that mega-**** Margarito. Weird...
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #22
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
And finally the fact that Mayweather actually wins his fights has no bearing whatsoever on his situation, and shame on anyone for suggesting otherwise.......
Never suggested it did, but since Chisora gets a free pass for a gutsy display, while people ignore his shameful behaviour, it only seems fair to point out that one is a PROFESSIONAL, whatever he does outside the ring.

Del's just a headcase.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #23
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Sky are going to jump up in the air but welcome Tyson the convicted rapist and so on.

Haye said he defended himself which I agree with and Chisora apologised. Thats enough for me.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #24
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200

Quote:

Well said Vano, I agree completely.

Haye sounds even more of a **** to me now! I'd tell him to **** off & keep his autograph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonk View Post
Sky had no qualms putting Tyson on PPV and makinh a few bob
In fact, Sky launched their Boxing PPV system with Tyson-Bruno II '96.

The sinister slugger, a rapist recently released from prison... Live on Sky "Moral High Horse" Sports PPV!
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 96

**** them.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #26
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
Sky are going to jump up in the air but welcome Tyson the convicted rapist and so on.

Haye said he defended himself which I agree with and Chisora apologised. Thats enough for me.
You mean Frank wrote a press release. All Chisora's sorry about is he didn't get to physically shoot Haye.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #27
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
Are they still showing Khan-Peterson? Hasn't Peterson been withdrawn as an opponent?

Or should Sky have known he was on the 'roids before everyone else?

Chisora's a ****. It IS shameful that he's being allowed to fight. He should have faced a permanent ban.
Permanent?! Come on DFT!
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Never suggested it did, but since Chisora gets a free pass for a gutsy display, while people ignore his shameful behaviour, it only seems fair to point out that one is a PROFESSIONAL, whatever he does outside the ring.

Del's just a headcase.
Do you know what mate, you're probably right!

I'm not a Chisora fan, I certainly don't like him any more than I do Haye.

My main gripe is the one concerning double standards.

People should be punished when they do wrong, period.

But............................

Everyone must be treated with equity (not equality); bottom line is that Chisora did worse than some, but not as bad as others.

He did things that shamed the sport of boxing, and he has done things that as a man he should be utterly ashamed of.

But please punish all the same, he seems to have really got under peoples skin, and that has caused people to over react and have convenient memory loss
Old 05-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #29
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Permanent?! Come on DFT!

Nothing riles up some of the mongs on here like that opinion.

He is a complete **** though - so I'll enjoy Haye battering him.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #30
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Spurious. Really spurious reasoning. Being a bit of a fanny hardly measures to slapping your girlfriend around. Not even a little. Not to mention the other **** Del's never been charged with.

Chisora backs up his ****? He lost to Fury after all of his big talk, he lost to Vitali after all of his idiocy, and he's basically living off a good, but not remarkable, performance against Helenius. Chisora has never lived up to ANY of his talk.

He struts up to Haye, gets laid out, and makes out he's the moral winner.

The guy's a punk. The reasons for not fighting Wlad the first time were 100% fair - would you step in against a monster like Wlad for free? The fight with Vitali? Well, he took a better offer to give him a better position to negotiate.

No boxer with a brain would do otherwise.

You support some odd fighters, Dan. This piece of **** and that mega-**** Margarito. Weird...

I'm not defending Del Boy at all mate. He is a bit of a prat like you said, but he isn't as bad as a lot make out.

The Margo thing I've explained a million times. I wanted him to knock Cotto spark because it would have proved to me he didn't cheat in their first fight. Alas, the punches didn't have too much effect 2nd time round, so he probably did cheat. I've since washed my hands of him as fair as I'm concerned.

Are you going to the fight? It'll be good to have a beer with ya
Vano-Irons is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum