Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #61
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sky's attitude towards Haye Chisora...

Haye is talking sense there.

You have to hit first when the situation is on critical alert. Especially with a man like Chisora, a proven nut-job.

Thing is, Chisora IS a proven nut-job. Which suggests he shouldn't be back in the ring so readily.
Legend X is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #62
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyBlueEyes View Post
What??!! Don't believe this in the slightest mate. I've met Haye on 2 seperate occasions and both times he was a top bloke. We first spoke to him at York Hall at a George Groves fight and was happy to chat and posed for pictures with everyone and anyone.
The next time I saw him parking up his Bentley in West London, and my 8 year old boy asked for his autograph and he spent about 10 minutes chatting to us just before the Valuev fight.

Taking the piss out of the Klits name, or trying to squeeze more money out of fighting them is nothing shameful. And to be fair, if a bloke was telling you he was gonna slap you twice, then walked up to you taking his jacket off, what would you do ??

On the other hand is that prick Chisora who is a life sentence waiting to happen. He is a proper ****ing idiot, who I think is actually like this away from boxing, as he's not clever enough to put on a front!!
Hope he gets ktfo and retires, then we don't have the circus about getting his licence back
I met Haye as well, after the Groves Smith fight and have to say he was a really nice fella, I was surprised how long he took to sign things, pose for photos etc
gashalasha7 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #63
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristoDuran View Post
As much as Allegedly does my nut sometimes, he made a very valid point about the F1 in Bahrain, a sport Sky have poured millions into at the expense of boxing. I also liked his point about racism in football. I'm not football fan so i have no allegiance, but the way Liverpool handled Suarez was appalling, for somebody who is even accused of racism to be supported so publicly is an enormous error. No other sport seems to have to take such a moral stance, so why boxing.

Oh, and **** off Kay Burley. Having a go at Haye for having a scrap, this is the woman who was almost done for assault for strangling a fellow journalist. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

And Wladimir can **** off. I'd sooner watch this freak show than his last fight where he beat up an ancient pygmy snail-snaffler.

Rant Over.

WAR HAYE!
Spot on, the way the West, and Saudi Arabia has backed the Bahrain government in suppressing the people is huge double standard so great bit of wit from Audley mentioning F1.
Ireland is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #64
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
Dave, Haye is not an angel either mate. He has gone on record as saying he makes girls in nightclubs give him a kiss on the lips when they want an autograph, and makes blokes do 20 push ups when they want an autograph. If they cant do 20, he refuses to give them one. Thats a cunt move, Considering us fans pay his wages! I've also heard 2 stories of his womanising antics, including a story with a mate of mine which I won't repeat.

He slagged off the Klits heritage (Bitchko), and insulted the brothers left right and centre. I seem to remember something about him slagging off their religion as well. He does all of that, while falling to pieces in the ring, and blames a toe injury. He continually called the bothers out, and then shamelessly ducked them twice, instead choosing to fight Valuev and Harrison of all people. At least Chisora backs it up when he does shit.

The spit was massively uncalled for, and Chisora should be disaplined for that. But the other stuff isn't too bad at all. A slap at a press conference? It's been done to death before. Larry Holmes did a fly kick, but most people don't remember that when slagging of Del.
True but alot of boxers have done this, its nothing new.

Could you tell us a little info on the woman antics from your mate?
Ireland is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #65
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Don't people understand.
Chisora is a ****ing nut, and the only reason the fight is happening is because he and Haye caused a stupid ruckus in Munich.

And that's why people like McCrory are slagging the fight off.

He has a ****ing point. You don't have to agree with it. But it's a reasonable point.

People say "what about Tyson ?" .... but Tyson was banned.
Even Las Vegas didn't want him in the end, he had to **** off and fight Lennox Lewis is ****ing Tennessee !
Legend X is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #66
BrianMcB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
Dave, Haye is not an angel either mate. He has gone on record as saying he makes girls in nightclubs give him a kiss on the lips when they want an autograph, and makes blokes do 20 push ups when they want an autograph. .

If heard that from a guy who visits his gym a lot to do soem coaching, says he is up himself and makes guys do pushups. He also allegdes that his dad is a bit of a paedo...
BrianMcB is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #67
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend X View Post
Don't people understand.
Chisora is a ****ing nut, and the only reason the fight is happening is because he and Haye caused a stupid ruckus in Munich.

He has a ****ing point. You don't have to agree with it. But it's a reasonable point.

Even Las Vegas didn't want him in the end, he had to **** off and fight Lennox Lewis is ****ing Tennessee !
What the ****s your problem you mong..? This is not horse riding.

So what if David Haye & Dereck Chisora had a brawl, this happens all the time. And the fact of the matter is, that's not the only reason the fight is happening. Derick Chisora is a proffessional boxer, he is the former british champion, former world title challanger.....if David Haye had a brawl with some no mark fighter, who was not even in the worlds top-100..? I doubt he was be fighting that fighter.

This fight is happening because its good business, and boxing is a business. No laws are being broken, by this fight happening so.......

Stop crying you ****ing mong.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 AM   #68
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend X View Post
Don't people understand.

No they dont understand mate, blinkered boxing fans who would never have entertained this fight prior to the ruck / farce in Germany.

This forum is not for reasonable discussion I wouldnt even try. (well maybe a little bit is)
rampant is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #69
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
What the ****s your problem you mong..? This is not horse riding.

So what if David Haye & Dereck Chisora had a brawl, this happens all the time. And the fact of the matter is, that's not the only reason the fight is happening. Derick Chisora is a proffessional boxer, he is the former british champion, former world title challanger.....if David Haye had a brawl with some no mark fighter, who was not even in the worlds top-100..? I doubt he was be fighting that fighter.

This fight is happening because its good business, and boxing is a business. No laws are being broken, by this fight happening so.......

Stop crying you ****ing mong.
Looks like you're the one who's crying.

Did you even read my post ?
Yes, this fight is happening. That's good. I think that's a good thing, you twat.
Even though neither of them have shown much fighting prowess (inside or outside the ring), it seems like a decent match-up. And will draw a crowd. I never said I was against the fight happening.

What I'm saying is this : Chisora is a ****ing loon, he's unpredictable, a liability. We all know that. That's Dereck Chisora.
He acted the fool in Munich, and obviously got his license taken away because he's a ****ing loon.
So, if people on SKY are taking the view that he shouldn't be in a professional boxing ring, anyone with a brain will understand their point.
It's that ****ing simple.

All I see from the cry-babies here is that the fight is happening and everyone is supposed to say 100% nice things about it.
Which is just stupid.

You can be for the fight, but you don't have to ****ing cry any time someone points out that Chisora is unfit to hold a BBBofC license.

YOU MONG.
Legend X is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #70
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
No they dont understand mate, blinkered boxing fans who would never have entertained this fight prior to the ruck / farce in Germany.

This forum is not for reasonable discussion I wouldnt even try. (well maybe a little bit is)
Thanks for the input.
I think you're right, I won't bother.
Legend X is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #71
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP

haye fighting on regular viewing..boxnation step your game up boy, HD!!
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #72
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

That woman is a complete dick.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #73
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Chisora acted like a cunt, so what? Sky didn't feel disgusted and appalled when Hide and Bent brawled at their press conference. They didn't feel disgusted when Lewis and Rahman brawled on TV before their second fight.

Or when after being charged with biting off Holyfields ear and doing time for rape, Tyson got into a brawl with Lewis before their fight and screamed racial obscenities at journalists after biting Lewis on the leg. Did Sky pull out? Did they ****.

They can **** right off with this holier than thou attitude over some pathetic child like antics from Chisora and then the stupid brawl at the press conference. Was it a good thing? No. Should they both have been punished? Yes Is it anything hugely new in boxing? No.

End of story.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #74
skellington
Bogbrush
ESB Senior Member

As they will receive no financial benefit it makes sense for SKY to distance themselves from this fight. It will receive a ton of negative commentary and fake moral outrage from the press, the last thing they need after the Haye - Harrison debacle.
skellington is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #75
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
Chisora acted like a cunt, so what? Sky didn't feel disgusted and appalled when Hide and Bent brawled at their press conference. They didn't feel disgusted when Lewis and Rahman brawled on TV before their second fight.

Or when after being charged with biting off Holyfields ear and doing time for rape, Tyson got into a brawl with Lewis before their fight and screamed racial obscenities at journalists after biting Lewis on the leg. Did Sky pull out? Did they ****.

They can **** right off with this holier than thou attitude over some pathetic child like antics from Chisora and then the stupid brawl at the press conference. Was it a good thing? No. Should they both have been punished? Yes Is it anything hugely new in boxing? No.

End of story.

gashalasha7 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum