Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #31
pirao666
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

I've been pondering your thread for 10 seconds, and I've come to the conclusion that you're retarded.
pirao666 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #32
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirao666 View Post
I've been pondering your thread for 10 seconds, and I've come to the conclusion that you're retarded.

Piss off fanboy, I have given a coherent argument, the fact that you need to come on and make such a stupid throwaway comment says it all

moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #33
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The Klitschko brothers are selective about their opposition. It's rare one fights an opponent who would be easier for the other brother.

Ask yourself this: Who is Povetkin always linked with? Who was Valuev always linked with? Is it a mere coincidence nobody ever talks about Vitali/Povetkin or Wlad/Valuev?
so wlad and valuev didnt discuss a uni fight??lol **** off jack..i see you havnt quit making a tool of yourself anyway..and please please for the love of god tell me what povotkin has in his locker that would trouble vitali that he hasnt already seen??
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #34
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict

vCash: 557

You're right - I've been saying this for years. Guys like Chambers, Haye, Byrd, Chagaev would have given Vitali huge problems, and instead they were fed to Wlad. (They did make the mistake of giving Byrd to Vitali once, but they never wanted a rematch - surprise, surprise!)

Aggressive slugger like Chisora and Arreola would have a better chance at beating Wlad than Vitali, and so of course the shrewd managers of the Klitschko brothers fed these guys to Vitali.
Beatle is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #35
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Fantastic post Moneypaysbills! You're a credit to this forum, it's great to have posters of your ilk on here. I wholeheartedly agree with your thesis, we've seen Vitali countered and punished against slick defensive counter punchers like Byrd and more recently Solis. If Haye can slip Vitali's jabs, he can land his looping Hayemakers on Vitali's chin, especially as Vitali carries his left hand so low. If Haye can increase his output and find the openings, he can win a decision against Vitali, he did it against the larger Valuev.

As for Wlad-Chisora, we've seen Wlad struggle under pressure by punchers with head movement, and who apply pressure. Look at his fights with Purrity, Sanders, Brewster, Peter 1. Del Boy's granite chin and relentless pressuring style will no doubt cause him nightmares. Wlad can't fight going backwards, once Del Boy has him backing up (like against Vitali) then it's gonna be a long night for Wlad. As for those boasting about Wlad's power, he hit blown up CW Haye with quite a few right hands and couldn't even put him down.
Neither Klitschko is like a Joe Calzaghe, who overcame all styles

Fantastic thread Moneypaysbills, unfortunately when you try and make reasonable and objective points about the Klitschkos, the fanboys will be out in their numbers to try and refute, what is irrefutable.
.god damn thats some utter shite man..pressuer punchers with head movement sanders,peter and purrity lmao..yes they where all known for their outstand lateral and head movement hahahah..holy **** thats outstanding...and by the way why the **** are you that sad that your posting under 2 alias and patting yourself on the back??geezo there are some ****ing tarts on this board..
Old 05-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #36
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict

vCash: 557

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirao666 View Post
Klitschko nut-huggers will never come to the realization that Wlad and Vitali pick their opponents depending on styles. Vitali does not want to fight slick boxers like Eddie Chambers, David Haye, Ruslan Chagaev and Chris Byrd (rematch). Not after what Chris Byrd did to him in the first fight.

And Wlad prefers to let his big brother take care of the over-aggressive brawlers like Sanders, Chisora and Arreola.
Beatle is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #37
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Haye was carrying an injury in the fight with Wlad, he was having to take painkillers and injection just to stand and walk, fighting with an injury is horrible, yet he got through 12 rounds with the world HW champ.
It was a pinky toe injury, you make it sound as if he was fighting with a severed foot

A friend of mine plays football and he's played with a broken toe before, and I imagine a sport where you have to run and kick a ball all the damn time would be much more taxing for your little toe than baxing.

Ofc it has to be a hindrance, but Haye or his fans putting all the blame on the sore toe for Haye's lackluster performance is just BS
locard is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #38
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200

G$ora is similar stylistically to Brewster, but nothing like Sanders so I don't know why you posted that fight.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #39
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
.god damn thats some utter shite man..pressuer punchers with head movement sanders,peter and purrity lmao..yes they where all known for their outstand lateral and head movement hahahah..holy **** thats outstanding...and by the way why the **** are you that sad that your posting under 2 alias and patting yourself on the back??geezo there are some ****ing tarts on this board..
Isn't it worse for a fanboy such as yourself that Wlad got KTFO by two of those and struggled with the third. You embarrass yourself
Old 05-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
G$ora is similar stylistically to Brewster, but nothing like Sanders so I don't know why you posted that fight.
It's Wlad getting pressured and hit hard and with volume, which would have to be Diamond Del Boy Gsora's game plan
Old 05-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #41
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The Klitschko brothers are selective about their opposition. It's rare one fights an opponent who would be easier for the other brother.

Ask yourself this: Who is Povetkin always linked with? Who was Valuev always linked with? Is it a mere coincidence nobody ever talks about Vitali/Povetkin or Wlad/Valuev?

I've always felt this way.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #42
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

It's common fact they feed on each other's risky fights that is perfect for them
Old 05-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #43
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
Isn't it worse for a fanboy such as yourself that Wlad got KTFO by two of those and struggled with the third. You embarrass yourself
not really.we all have **** ups and bad nights.it bothers me as much as it bothered me when lewis got chopped down.not very much because i knew they would come back stronger.oh and how they did..trolls like you come and go.and when i say come and go i really mean make up new names then stop posting under a name when they make a cunt out of them selves..i see under your short posting record youv already reached your expire date..your a shit troll.hang you head in shame
Old 05-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #44
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

BRITAIN!

One thing that both did do...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenkR5XzSJc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenkR5XzSJc[/ame]

YEAHHHHHHH
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #45
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
not really.we all have **** ups and bad nights.it bothers me as much as it bothered me when lewis got chopped down.not very much because i knew they would come back stronger.oh and how they did..trolls like you come and go.and when i say come and go i really mean make up new names then stop posting under a name when they make a cunt out of them selves..i see under your short posting record youv already reached your expire date..your a shit troll.hang you head in shame
Your a real moron and your fanboy credentials really shine through. I have created a legitimate thread that if you had bothered to read the initial, you would have seen was offering a balanced argument. I also never said either Klit would lose to the fighter I was proposing. You just love to troll with your blind Klitschko love

Also if someone recently opens an account it means they are an alt or troll. There isn't a time amount that makes an account credible. At one point you also had a two month old account

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum