Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #46
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
BRITAIN!

One thing that both did do...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


YEAHHHHHHH
That's because they weren't typical klitschko bums who were dug up from the nearest trainyard
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #47
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,140
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The Klitschko brothers are selective about their opposition. It's rare one fights an opponent who would be easier for the other brother.

Ask yourself this: Who is Povetkin always linked with? Who was Valuev always linked with? Is it a mere coincidence nobody ever talks about Vitali/Povetkin or Wlad/Valuev?
valuev was offered a fight from BOTH brothers
and Povetkin WONT fight either brother
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #48
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,140
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
Neither of them wanted a piece of SNV because he was bigger than them. They'd learnt what happens when they fight someone with a longer reach thanks to Lewis
they BOTH offered him a fight...... blame Don King on this issue NOT the brothers and NOT SNV
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #49
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,829
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
So you, believe that Haye has a better chance against Wlad rather than Vitali, because that is what is being put up for debate rather than "Haye beats Vitali" I mentioned several times that I did put either fighter ahead of either klitschko in these propesed fights, please read the full article before commentating
I read up to "but haye could certainly make Vitali miss and make him quit" and stopped
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #50
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,377
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
they BOTH offered him a fight...... blame Don King on this issue NOT the brothers and NOT SNV
Chef, COME ON MAN.

This is a troll thread.

Man...

Chisora was considered as stay busy fight for Wlad and would still be it If Wlad fought him. Now Dereck would be not only stay busy fight but just decent opponent who would make Wlad work just little bit harder.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #51
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,140
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Haye was carrying an injury in the fight with Wlad, he was having to take painkillers and injection just to stand and walk, fighting with an injury is horrible, yet he got through 12 rounds with the world HW champ.

I'm not sure Chisora has the power to take Wlad out early, his best shot would be to take advantage of Wlad's stamina problems (see the fights with Purrity and Brewster), and score an accumulation stoppage. The way he can do that is with relentless pressure, and his iron chin.
you do know haye himself finally admitted that the "toe" wasnt an issue and that he should have never used it as excuse
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #52
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
Your a real moron and your fanboy credentials really shine through. I have created a legitimate thread that if you had bothered to read the initial, you would have seen was offering a balanced argument. I also never said either Klit would lose to the fighter I was proposing. You just love to troll with your blind Klitschko love

Also if someone recently opens an account it means they are an alt or troll. There isn't a time amount that makes an account credible. At one point you also had a two month old account
yes at one point i was a newby..but i didnt say things like.sanders,purrity and brewster were all known swarmers with great head movement then based it on an argument that the haye a chisora fought the wrong brothers..not only is it alot of ballix.its so far off its embaressing..lets face it.haye has always had a better chance against vitali because he is older and slower..haye has no chance against wlad..chisora has no chance against either bro.wlad would hurt chisora he is taylor made for wlad..the mere fact you look at wlads defeats and try and pick holes means your a muppet and need a slapping
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #53
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,140
vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
Chef, COME ON MAN.

This is a troll thread.

Man...

Chisora was considered as stay busy fight for Wlad and would still be it If Wlad fought him. Now Dereck would be not only stay busy fight but just decent opponent who would make Wlad work just little bit harder.
your right.... as soon as haye came back... the Hate on the brothers has been off the chart again... I guess I need to realize they are trolls
CHEF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #54
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,377
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
your right.... as soon as haye came back... the Hate on the brothers has been off the chart again... I guess I need to realize they are trolls
I am sure you rememer when there was starting to be talks about Haye challenging Either Klitschkos. It did not take long before these jokers started to talk how Vitali was going to take David because David was that dangerous punchers Wlad is afraid off.

Man there is not even debate which one of the brothers has faced the more dangerous, high rated over all better opposition and beaten more reigning champs.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #55
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
yes at one point i was a newby..but i didnt say things like.sanders,purrity and brewster were all known swarmers with great head movement then based it on an argument that the haye a chisora fought the wrong brothers..not only is it alot of ballix.its so far off its embaressing..lets face it.haye has always had a better chance against vitali because he is older and slower..haye has no chance against wlad..chisora has no chance against either bro.wlad would hurt chisora he is taylor made for wlad..the mere fact you look at wlads defeats and try and pick holes means your a muppet and need a slapping
I never said that about sanders, purrity and peter. That was someone else, I merely used it to highlight that by responding you are acknowledging that.
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #56
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
thats how the klits operate. they know who they can handle.

thats why they have eachother avenge their losses for them.

pussies.
Byrd said he wanted a rematch with Vitali and yet they pushed him into a fight with Wlad, who is the much better boxer.

Vitali generally fights the punchers, Wlad generally fights the boxers. That's why dominating as a tag team is not good enough.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #57
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
your right.... as soon as haye came back... the Hate on the brothers has been off the chart again... I guess I need to realize they are trolls
This was not meant to be a troll thread, the opening statement of the thread waas presenting a balanced argument, that was looking for the input of others. However, as it always goes on ESB people take a neutral thread and spin it so it is talking about something else entirely. Just because someone says someone can beat one of the Klitschko's and points to an earlier loss as evidence does not mean it's trolling. It's called citing a precedent to back up your argument
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #58
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
I never said that about sanders, purrity and peter. That was someone else, I merely used it to highlight that by responding you are acknowledging that.
lmao.take a redner my man.your a fool..i think you should go and learn about the great sport instead of loving certain fighters to the point it makes you delusional...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #59
wlad1111
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 447
vCash: 1137
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The Klitschko brothers are selective about their opposition. It's rare one fights an opponent who would be easier for the other brother.

Ask yourself this: Who is Povetkin always linked with? Who was Valuev always linked with? Is it a mere coincidence nobody ever talks about Vitali/Povetkin or Wlad/Valuev?
I don't know if you are really full of shit or just pretending to be. Neither Valuev or Povetkin present any real challenge. To even suggest they are cherry picking in this particular situation is ridiculous.
wlad1111 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #60
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlad1111 View Post
I don't know if you are really full of shit or just pretending to be. Neither Valuev or Povetkin present any real challenge. To even suggest they are cherry picking in this particular situation is ridiculous.
I agree Wlad would beat Valuev and Vitali would beat Povetkin.

That's not the point though. I'm not saying they're being selective because they'd lose, I'm saying they're selective to make the easiest fights possible.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013