Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #61
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
lmao.take a redner my man.your a fool..i think you should go and learn about the great sport instead of loving certain fighters to the point it makes you delusional...
Good way to duck the argument, furthermore your love of Klitschko's can be seen as the same level of delusion. Whereas I was originally trying to see if people agreed and now it's just turned it a shit slinging competition. Also who are you to tell someone they need to learn more?
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #62
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

why can't there be objective discussion and constructive criticism made about the Klitschko's without a swathe of fanboys ruining the thread? Moneypaysbills posed an interesting topic, and I thought it was a great read. No he's not 100% accurate, but who is? CHEF I'm not sure how much effect Haye's toe had on him, and with all due respect, neither do you. The fact he had to take painkiller injections suggests to me that it was a legit issue, though I'm not toetally convinced he would have done much better with a healthy toe. Wlad's all wrong for Haye, bar a lucky punch, Wlad always outboxes Haye. Vitali howver, isn't as quick as Wlad, he doesn't move as well, and his reflexes aren't as sharp, he also carries his left hand very low, Haye can take advantage of that, David is a HW Willie Pep, make them miss, make them pay.

Chisora is a hard nights work Wlad, who can't fight going backwards. If Chisora can start backing Wlad up, then he he can have some joy, if Wlad wasn't allowed to hold excessively by the referees in Klitscho fights, then Del Boy could go to work if he gets inside. Wlad isn't stopping Chisora, his best right hands couldn't drop Haye, let alone granite chinned G$ora.

I also think prime Chagaev (not the ill version Wlad beat) could cause Vitali fits. Wlad would beat the shit of Arreola, I don't rate him at all.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #63
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
Good way to duck the argument, furthermore your love of Klitschko's can be seen as the same level of delusion. Whereas I was originally trying to see if people agreed and now it's just turned it a shit slinging competition. Also who are you to tell someone they need to learn more?
the reason your thread has turned into a shit slinging argument is because your opening arugment was indeed full of shite..and im telling you to learn more about the sport because in the very rare case of you being serious with this ****ing thread you are not only looking at defeats from years ago and weaknesess of fighters your basicly saying they havnt improved from them days which is utter tripe.your logic has been seen before many many times which is why its so laughable..its as idiotic as someone saying chisora will beat haye because he fights similar to carl thompson lol...now please stop talking to me unless its some sense
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #64
Cafe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 277
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
why can't there be objective discussion and constructive criticism made about the Klitschko's without a swathe of fanboys ruining the thread? Moneypaysbills posed an interesting topic, and I thought it was a great read. No he's not 100% accurate, but who is? CHEF I'm not sure how much effect Haye's toe had on him, and with all due respect, neither do you. The fact he had to take painkiller injections suggests to me that it was a legit issue, though I'm not toetally convinced he would have done much better with a healthy toe. Wlad's all wrong for Haye, bar a lucky punch, Wlad always outboxes Haye. Vitali howver, isn't as quick as Wlad, he doesn't move as well, and his reflexes aren't as sharp, he also carries his left hand very low, Haye can take advantage of that, David is a HW Willie Pep, make them miss, make them pay.

Chisora is a hard nights work Wlad, who can't fight going backwards. If Chisora can start backing Wlad up, then he he can have some joy, if Wlad wasn't allowed to hold excessively by the referees in Klitscho fights, then Del Boy could go to work if he gets inside. Wlad isn't stopping Chisora, his best right hands couldn't drop Haye, let alone granite chinned G$ora.

I also think prime Chagaev (not the ill version Wlad beat) could cause Vitali fits. Wlad would beat the shit of Arreola, I don't rate him at all.
Wouldn't you expect Klitschko fans to post in a Klitschko thread?
Cafe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #65
wlad1111
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 447
vCash: 1137
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I agree Wlad would beat Valuev and Vitali would beat Povetkin.

That's not the point though. I'm not saying they're being selective because they'd lose, I'm saying they're selective to make the easiest fights possible.
I am a klitchko fan and I can admit to them having some character flaws but they are not guys who always look for easy way out. They seem to truly want a good challange while everyone is bitching at them for not fighting a worthy opposition.Trying to get easy fights is fundanentally lazy and based on what I have seen so far there is nothing to indicate they are lazy in any way.
wlad1111 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

i'm a huge bitch, you've offered nothing to this discussion except for insults and moaning over a discussion about your idols. You clearly don't except that the brothers have flaws, look at how Wlad panicked whenever feather fisted shot to shit Mormeck got near him. Look at how Vitali got countered and punished by Solis before his knee blew out. How's that for recent examples you clown? Nuthuggers are ruining these boards, especially ones with massive dongs swinging from their foreheads like this chump
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #67
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,562
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
This is something that I've been pondering since the Haye-Chisora fight was announced. It's pretty obvious when you weigh up the facts, and noone but the supreme Klitschko nuthuggers (CHEF, Vladimir93) can refute with any actual conviction. To look at it objectively we can break down why Haye-Vitali and Chisora-Wlad would be better matchups. I'm not saying they'd win, but they both would have had a better chance of glory, also as we all know the Klitschko's love to pick up fighters that the other sibling has already fought, so even though these two aren't bums, they could still follow their past patterns.

Haye-Vitali

This one is quite obvious, Vitali has two losses in his career, both were to slick black G's, but Haye would only be able to emulate one of these. There will be no TKO6, but haye could certainly make Vitali miss and make him quit. We've seen Chrs Byrd do it, and Haye has the same movement, and the same skill. Vitali has a granite chin, so Chisora's power was ineffective, but with Haye able to make him miss he could attack vitali's weak spot, his heart.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



Exhibit one speaks for itself, and gives credence to the fact that they rematch each others fights, hence Wlad-Byrd

Wlad-Chisora

This one is also pretty obvious, we all know that Wlad has a shaky chin, CHEF will tell you, Vitali will tell and Stevie Wonder will tell you. Therefore, with Chisora's good chin as proven by some of the Vitali shots that landed, his power and his swarming style. He is always going to have much more joy with Wlad. Put simply Wlad doesn't like pressure, if an in shape Chisora turns up then he could give Wlad some real trouble, and maybe get himself a KO.

Exhibit 2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



His style won't win him a UD over such a technically accomplished fighter, but the Klitschko's are like Barcelona, you don't beat them by matching style and boxing perfectly, unless you're Lennox Lewis which Haye and Chisora most certainly aren't. You beat them by exploiting their few but still exisitng weaknesses.

Also none of that he was green bollocks, it was only his 38th fight against a man he assumed would be a walkover.


So there you go that's my argument, I'm not saying wither would win or lose, but that they both would've had more joy if the fights had been reversed. Who knows if whoever wins beats Povetkin, we may see one of these fights happen.
Dear T.S.,

I have taken part of your argumentation and feel there are a few things to add. Haye would most likely have defeated Vitali, who at his current advanced age is vulnerable. Chisora, however, could not compete with either brother. Especially not Wlad who at this stage of their careers is superior to Vitali.

Or put in a another way:

Wlad > Vitali

Haye >>> Chisora

In other words, Haye with his speed, power and accuracy was a bigger threat to Wlad then Chisora could ever hope to be. So we got to see The Best Fight The Best. As fans, we could not have asked for any more. Your point is therefor not valid.

Regards
AnotherFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #68
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
i'm a huge bitch, you've offered nothing to this discussion except for insults and moaning over a discussion about your idols. You clearly don't except that the brothers have flaws, look at how Wlad panicked whenever feather fisted shot to shit Mormeck got near him. Look at how Vitali got countered and punished by Solis before his knee blew out. How's that for recent examples you clown? Nuthuggers are ruining these boards, especially ones with massive dongs swinging from their foreheads like this chump
stop speaking to me with 2 different names.are you 13??guys like you are ruining these boards.i mean do you even believe that shit??lol..two reasons to be embaressed.one posting under more than one name.two talking complete and utter shite to try and entice klit fans to bite..then to make them out to be the ones who talk shite..lol please my man like i said ive seen it all before.please do **** off and come up with something else knew..butt hurt fan because the klits beat the shit out of one of your guys.or maybe another reason ill not bring up
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #69
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,562
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
You'd all have probably said the same thing about a semi-pro golfer, who took the fight on short notice, that Wlad will smack him around. Upsets can happen and I believe Chisora has been sold short by his stupid antics post Vitali fight and before it...
Corrie Sanders brutal KO over Wlad is intriguing and can not be overlooked in analyses about the younger Klitschko. It can however be argued that Wlad after this loss got his act together and defeated opponents who were better in both resume and general performence than Sanders (not to mention Chisora).

Even if Chisora was able to close the distance Wlad would clinch him. He cant take out Wlad with a single shot, and if he cant pummel him without getting interrupted by Wlads trademark octopus routine, how can he win?

Delboy would within short start to suck air while Wlad established his jab and right cross. You dont eat those over and over again and remain unaffected. Haye was the real deal and actually caused Wlad some stress.
AnotherFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #70
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,562
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Byrd said he wanted a rematch with Vitali and yet they pushed him into a fight with Wlad, who is the much better boxer.

Vitali generally fights the punchers, Wlad generally fights the boxers. That's why dominating as a tag team is not good enough.
Who has Vitali ever fought who carries better power than Haye?
AnotherFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #71
shelterr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 942
vCash: 200
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

I actually agree with the general idea that Haye would have a better chance vs Vitali and Chisora a better chance against Wlad. Not saying either would win, buy the matchups would be more competetive.
shelterr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #72
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

itsa a huge bitch, you've single handedly trolled and tried to sabotage this thread. You're credibility now has as much worth as your arguments, none. You've been dominated by two seperate posters, if you think either of us is using an alt account, put your money where your mouth is, report it so our IP's can be checked
I simply think that the TS made an interesting post, that sparked a good discussion. Unfortunately, delusional nuthuggers like yourself can't participate in objective discussion.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #73
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Korea
Posts: 4,530
vCash: 7213
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

It's easy to say so-and-so fighter would have done better against the other Klitschko after they've just been whitewashed and knocked out by one of the brothers.
Squire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #74
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,587
vCash: 1449
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The Klitschko brothers are selective about their opposition. It's rare one fights an opponent who would be easier for the other brother.

Ask yourself this: Who is Povetkin always linked with? Who was Valuev always linked with? Is it a mere coincidence nobody ever talks about Vitali/Povetkin or Wlad/Valuev?
Then they most have basically an equal cv between themselves............. oh.
Manning is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #75
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,562
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
why can't there be objective discussion and constructive criticism made about the Klitschko's without a swathe of fanboys ruining the thread? Moneypaysbills posed an interesting topic, and I thought it was a great read. No he's not 100% accurate, but who is? CHEF I'm not sure how much effect Haye's toe had on him, and with all due respect, neither do you. The fact he had to take painkiller injections suggests to me that it was a legit issue, though I'm not toetally convinced he would have done much better with a healthy toe. Wlad's all wrong for Haye, bar a lucky punch, Wlad always outboxes Haye. Vitali howver, isn't as quick as Wlad, he doesn't move as well, and his reflexes aren't as sharp, he also carries his left hand very low, Haye can take advantage of that, David is a HW Willie Pep, make them miss, make them pay.

Chisora is a hard nights work Wlad, who can't fight going backwards. If Chisora can start backing Wlad up, then he he can have some joy, if Wlad wasn't allowed to hold excessively by the referees in Klitscho fights, then Del Boy could go to work if he gets inside. Wlad isn't stopping Chisora, his best right hands couldn't drop Haye, let alone granite chinned G$ora.

I also think prime Chagaev (not the ill version Wlad beat) could cause Vitali fits. Wlad would beat the shit of Arreola, I don't rate him at all.
I fail to see how people complain Wlad fought Haye instead of Chisora. Haye has much more dangerous tools, and he cant be clinched down, which would be Del Boys fate.
AnotherFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013