Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 05-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #31
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Strikeforce returns to Primetime for HWGP finals with a 4 1/2hour MMA Extravaganz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ33 View Post
I'm with virginmedia, can you let me know what time the repeats will be on Sunday morning.

Can't be bothered to stay up but may still buy this. As a general bit of feedback you never seem to advertise the repeat times for boxing either on your website.
10am, 1pm, 4pm and 8pm
venusdiablo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #32
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Strikeforce HWGP, Fight week programming on Primetime announced

Deep card, it might get the tenner out of me.

Flea is right about Bellator. Might be worth it.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #33
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Remember to catch up on the HWGP tournament free every night from 7pm on Primetime ch480 on Sky
Old 05-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #34
Heavy Handed
I keep planets in orbit
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Strikeforce returns to Primetime for HWGP finals with a 4 1/2hour MMA Extravaganz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Agree with every word

Love Barnett, can be a dick and has made some bad choices but his submission/catch wrestling style is one of my favourites to watch, he can really control a man on the floor, he's so experienced.

But Cormier is fresher, hits harder and looks to blend everything well, whilst Barnett's striking has only ever been serviceable.

I'm kinda' neutral but really wanna' see Cormier put a beating on HW Bones in a year or two Cormier TKO3
I have always been a fan of Barnett's through thick and thin. I would really like to see him coaching and training a stable of fighters. He is the only catch wrestler that I know of in MMA. It's a dying art here and I want to see it passed on to another elite fighter.

I always thought that Lesner would do great with Barnett's coaching. That relationship was never made but I feel Josh would have really done some good work with Brock.
Heavy Handed is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Couple of articles in the mirror today about the HWGP final tommorow night
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 05-19-2012, 03:20 AM   #36
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: 4 1/2 Hours of LIVE MMA tonight on Primetime from 1am - Strikeforce HWGP Finals

Remember to join us tonight for an MMA extravaganza as we show all the Strikeforce action from San Jose.

We start at 10pm with reruns of the Semi's going out free on ch480 on Sky

Then from 1am we will be showing the full show starting with the prelims(Sho Extreme show) before the main card begins at 3am.

So if you're in the UK or ROI join us on Primetime tonight for non stop strikeforce action!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], ch480 on Sky or Virgin On Demand

If you need any help just post in this thread and I will be keeping an eye all day
Old 05-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #37
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: 4 1/2 Hours of LIVE MMA tonight on Primetime from 1am - Strikeforce HWGP Finals

To order tonight's event on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need to email about TV [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] following the watch online links

Any support issues email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further
Old 05-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #38
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

The HWGP Semis are about to start on Primetime, free on ch 480 on Sky. Start watching now for a full night of MMA exclusively on Primetime in the UK and ROI
Old 05-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #39
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Best Bruce Buffer voice 'We Are LIIIIIVE'
Old 05-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #40
venusdiablo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

If you're watching on Primetime in the UK you may experience a static screen briefly while we switch feeds from prelims to main card

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum