Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #61
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

It was Steward who poisoned Wladimir. To see this from a Klitschko team member is crazy! Steward is not loyal!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awtPhSu5UnI[/ame]
BlackWall is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #62
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
**** Tyson and **** you
this
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #63
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
Lamon Brewster said himself that Wlad was gasping for air in the second round. Please show me the left hook that Brewster landed before then. Wlad could have been TKO'd by a heavy bag in the 5th round of that fight. He was absolutely finished.

Wlad was tired after round 2 before any shot from Brewster landed.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #64
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O_qLKThvuI"][/ame]bump

Last edited by Vladimir23; 05-25-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 02:35 AM   #65
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664

"With a not remove the blame for that situation. But I can state with full responsibility that the more similar will never happen again. While I was working alone - without a buddy. I myself could not imagine how much can be insidious and dangerous side of the opponent. But after that incident we have done everything to avoid similar future cases."

Is not important bridge for mistake your rubber tree mound? When fellatio your miscellaneous representation off rind or not so much prison salad emancipation. And least of your say is a judge to inaugurate triumvirates too. But we can each vision an succubus per acre on that drone with no equal silicate for ash. Yellow prussiate of potash micturition reflex!

"We have only circumstantial evidence. Without evidence, I can not poke your finger into it. But I can tell you that from Don King just blows negative."

Aye, Frau Blücher, is it? One is blowing a negative any way the farmer's daughter sequentially forfeits a museum tenement though, yes?
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 02:46 AM   #66
Ivo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1151

The situation was very suspicious. I don't want to take away anything from Brewster. He tried hard.

It is too bad that a thorough investigation wasn't ordered. It would have cleared the air.

Nothing similar happened in the rematch. Some people will claim that Brewster was finished before the rematch. Yet, doubts remain.
Ivo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #67
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Great thread !

Poisoned by his long time head trainer Fritz Sdunek, who still is working with Wlad´s brother.

Jisi and Paulinchen are really great comedians. Hats off to the Baltes-sisters ! Along with Farmboxer they are the heart and soul of the Wladimir Klitschko Defense Offense Committee.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 02:56 AM   #68
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
I don't want to take away anything from Brewster. He tried hard.
Yet you accuse him poisoning your hero and tried to downplay the biggest victory of his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
It is too bad that a thorough investigation wasn't ordered. It would have cleared the air.

Nothing similar happened in the rematch. Some people will claim that Brewster was finished before the rematch. Yet, doubts remain.
Still after all this time Wlad fans are using that pitiful poison excuse

Btw: There were blood tests that showed no trace of poison.
But I guess that wasn’t good enough investigation for you.
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 03:17 AM   #69
Ivo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antsu View Post
Yet you accuse him poisoning your hero and tried to downplay the biggest victory of his career .
I didn't say Brewster had anything to do with the suspicious circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antsu View Post

Still after all this time Wlad fans are using that pitiful poison excuse

Btw: There were blood tests that showed no trace of poison.
But I guess that wasn’t good enough investigation for you.
I didn't say Wladimir was poisoned. I just find some things suspicious watching how quickly Wladimir gets tired. Something that has never happened before with him... or afterwards. There is nothing wrong with asking for an investigation. It would have been fair for Brewster too. I think that his people should have pressed for that.
Ivo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #70
Serenata
Fit und geimpft
ESB Addict

vCash: 1678

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidfire View Post
Great thread !

Poisoned by his long time head trainer Fritz Sdunek, who still is working with Wlad´s brother.

Jisi and Paulinchen are really great comedians. Hats off to the Baltes-sisters ! Along with Farmboxer they are the heart and soul of the Wladimir Klitschko Defense Offense Committee.
Jisi and Paulinchen are probably the worst fans a boxer can wish for. By posting so much rubish here people start to hate the Klitschkos just because of those stupid fans...

Serenata is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 03:21 AM   #71
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Hatton was poisoned against Pacquiao
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #72
Serenata
Fit und geimpft
ESB Addict

vCash: 1678

I know I probably end up as an idiot, but....

shaunster, do you really think it is impossible/improbable that Wladimir really got a substance during that fight?
Serenata is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 AM   #73
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

And Haye was DEFINITELY poisoned against Thompson.

He was winning the fight in brutal fashion until he suddenly just want weird, just like Wlad.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:44 AM   #74
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenata View Post
I know I probably end up as an idiot, but....

shaunster, do you really think it is impossible/improbable that Wladimir really got a substance during that fight?
I cant pretend to know half of what Jisi knows about Wlad, so if she says he was poisoned, he was poisoned. I can't see why she'd lie.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #75
Ivo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
Hatton was poisoned against Pacquiao

Agianst Money Mayweather as well.
Ivo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum