Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #31
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019
Default Re: Jamie Moore making comeback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
If its something he wants to do - let him do it.

He's got a lasting legacy as a fantastic talented British euro champion, who was on the very fringes of claiming a title. That's not going to change. You've got to be given every opportunity to fulfill your dreams.

As long as he's safe to do so I say go for it Jamie. Herol graham, Jason cook, and countless others will agree.
That's the crux of it though.

We'd all love to see Jamie back, he's a great boxer and one of the most universally liked people in boxing.

Nobody wants to see him hurt.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #32
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Maybe just the way i think, but nobody wants to see anyone hurt- ever. There is a chance of it anytime your in the ring at any stage in your career.

No more chance now then before really that's what I'm trying to say- and if someone wants to do something then do it! Life's top short and if boxing and winning fights makes jamie happy then he should go for it and not look back- and if he loses all the naysayers can pat themselves on the back and go 'yey, we told you so!' and everyone else will say 'yes you guys are the best' ha ha ha

God that's a rant and a half - all im saying is follow dreams while u can
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #33
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

i dont think he was ever world class. he had a very poor defence

in his last few fights he was really awful

he should stay retired and hope sky call him up to be a pundit on the odd occasion. otherwise get a job in security or something
lirva is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #34
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post

he should stay retired and hope sky call him up to be a pundit on the odd occasion. otherwise get a job in security or something
You're such an insecure, attention seeking little cunt. And if you met him, you would have your tongue so far up his arse, you wouldn't even be able to get out "Can I have your autograph?".

All you do is talk shit about fighters and sneer about guys who gave everything because you patently don't get the attention from others in the real world that you so desperately crave.

Moore should stay retired. It is all well and good talking about dreams, but that is why safety measures and licences are there. To ensure that people don't die for their dream and leave their families without and damage the sport further.

It would be a disaster if a guy was allowed to come back who had failed a brain scan for safety and then went on to die in the ring. A disaster for the sport, not to mention for himself and his family.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #35
Jimjom
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
You're such an insecure, attention seeking little cunt. And if you met him, you would have your tongue so far up his arse, you wouldn't even be able to get out "Can I have your autograph?".

All you do is talk shit about fighters and sneer about guys who gave everything because you patently don't get the attention from others in the real world that you so desperately crave.

Moore should stay retired. It is all well and good talking about dreams, but that is why safety measures and licences are there. To ensure that people don't die for their dream and leave their families without and damage the sport further.

It would be a disaster if a guy was allowed to come back who had failed a brain scan for safety and then went on to die in the ring. A disaster for the sport, not to mention for himself and his family.
x2 all of this, bang on

ps lirvayouve obviously got something wrong with you and will never achieve anything significant in life
Jimjom is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #36
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

What about the Brain issue, though?
Nipple is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum