Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #151
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: CANT BACK DOWN! LEAPAI CORNERS welliver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
Message received from Noel Thornberry received this morning on my facebook...

"Hi Chauncy, we have a date for November 11th ( a Sunday afternoon) here in Brisbane. Alex has to have surgery on his hand next week but should be fine by this time. Thought I would give you plenty of notice as you seem to have a busy schedule. We can pay $20k AUD and airfares & accom of course. Let me know when you can. Regards"

Haha. Really backed into a corner! 20k Oz dollars!?!? We offered them more to fight in China. I feel this offer is wayyy to low. I made more to fight Rob Calloway in China. Making much more for the Sherman Williams fight. Alex is a threat to anybody he fights, no doubt, so why would I make less money to do it in Oz, where it is more dangerous i.e. Travis Walker and Owen Beck fights?
Anyway, I gave him the email to the matchmaker in China and told him if he wanted the fight we can do it there, and get paid for it.
Balls in Noels court now. I gave them the contact to make it happen in China. If the fight does happen, I can assure it wont happen in Oz. If they really want to fight me, then they will get it done with the matchmaker.
Quote:
quote welliver.
We offered them more to fight in China.
LIE

in china, this is how it works....pay an official under the table, get what you want. eh chauncy? chop, chop?

anyway, welliver doesnt want to fight alex. he will always find a way to price himself out of it. if he is such a great, confident fighter, with soooo many belts, and soooo much experience, surely $20aud is easy money?

welliver. compulsive liar.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #152
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
LIE

in china, this is how it works....pay an official under the table, get what you want. eh chauncy? chop, chop?

anyway, welliver doesnt want to fight alex. he will always find a way to price himself out of it. if he is such a great, confident fighter, with soooo many belts, and soooo much experience, surely $20aud is easy money?

I make more money for the fight to happen in China, so of course I'd want the fight there. No way to price myself out when I have a contract with the Chinese that pays me certain amounts for my fights, so no possible way to "find a way out".
$20k Oz isn't that much money when you break down paying management, training, taxes and misc. little things. Noel has the contact info so if he can work a deal I'd gladly fight Alex in China.
chauncy is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #153
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I make more money for the fight to happen in China, so of course I'd want the fight there. No way to price myself out when I have a contract with the Chinese that pays me certain amounts for my fights, so no possible way to "find a way out".
$20k Oz isn't that much money when you break down paying management, training, taxes and misc. little things. Noel has the contact info so if he can work a deal I'd gladly fight Alex in China.

alex will be glader....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #154
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
alex will be glader....
We shall see
chauncy is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #155
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

As Chauncy said, no one denies Alex is a huge threat so for it to happen it has to tick all the boxes.

Alex needs this fight more than Chauncy does, so of course until it suits Chauncy's conditions he will look else where.

You dont spend years building a resume, to risk it for something that half ticks the boxes.

I appreciate your professional responses on this forum Chauncy, just be careful not to get dragged in to to much slanging.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #156
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
As Chauncy said, no one denies Alex is a huge threat so for it to happen it has to tick all the boxes.

Alex needs this fight more than Chauncy does, so of course until it suits Chauncy's conditions he will look else where.

You dont spend years building a resume, to risk it for something that half ticks the boxes.

I appreciate your professional responses on this forum Chauncy, just be careful not to get dragged in to to much slanging.

**** off with your jealousy demori. what youve attempted is thinly vieled attempt at talking welliver out of it. when what it really is , is jealousy, for the winner would rightly be the best heavy in the southern hemeshere, and demori would then have to step up, or be exposed as the pretender he is.

welliver vs leapai is actually a "best of" southern hemesphere title fight. you could argue a case for tua (is he retired?) and kali, but they are both on the old side and have had their shot.

now is the time of welliver and leapai. the schooled boxer in welliver, vs the raw, powerful leapai. winner deservedly is the best boxer down under.

i hope welliver takes this fight. it will show he is a genuine, fair dinkum heavy that really does want to make a statement that he is the best down under. $$ shouldnt count for everything. at some point you have to prove you are the man.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #157
andoshow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

Mate your wasting your time trying to make a valid point to this halfwit,once his made up his mind the truth etc go's out the window and what he says is gospel...
andoshow is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #158
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
**** off with your jealousy demori. what youve attempted is thinly vieled attempt at talking welliver out of it. when what it really is , is jealousy, for the winner would rightly be the best heavy in the southern hemeshere, and demori would then have to step up, or be exposed as the pretender he is.

welliver vs leapai is actually a "best of" southern hemesphere title fight. you could argue a case for tua (is he retired?) and kali, but they are both on the old side and have had their shot.

now is the time of welliver and leapai. the schooled boxer in welliver, vs the raw, powerful leapai. winner deservedly is the best boxer down under.

i hope welliver takes this fight. it will show he is a genuine, fair dinkum heavy that really does want to make a statement that he is the best down under. $$ shouldnt count for everything. at some point you have to prove you are the man.
this....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #159
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

can't u have a discussion without the constant smack talk?

its getting old.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #160
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Artcile on Chauncys next fight

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 AM   #161
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
LIE

I think you're talking out your arse just to be argumentative Sal. Why not China? I'm pretty sure you could still call it neutral ground even though Chaunce has had a few fights there....although Chauncy does look a bit like a panda....but seriously, with neutral refs if theres money there why not? As long as it gets televised and not botched like the Leapai v Johnston fight.

If Geale can take a fight with Sturm in Germany, Alex can handle Chauncy in China. Chauncy is on record here saying that a China fight will make it happen so if Alex agrees, we'll get to see if Chaunce is serious about that. Team lionheart is represented here. What a great opportunity, open negotiations what a difference that would be from the 'he said, she said' you otherwise get from rival camps. You might have to let the adults talk though sal
Old 06-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #162
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
You might have to let the adults talk though sal

swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #163
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

hey chauncy.....hows 20k sound now... or perhaps 20 yuan...
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #164
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

bitch tits got his....

now when is demoron going to step up?
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #165
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:

now when is demoron going to step up?
After de Mori's 'year of beating up old men' in 2012 I wouldn't be surprised to see him go a step lower and join Combat8 or something equally corny.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum