Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2522
Default Luxembourg Boxing Federation set to reconsider sanctioning Haye v Chisora

shit is getting worse.

they might have to move this fight to Uganda or some tin point 3rd world nation

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
Icarus Flies
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Luxembourg Boxing Federation set to reconsider sanctioning Haye v Chisora

It's a buetiful day. I enjoyed a nice bottle of Frascati in the garden. This news is just the icing on the case.

Up yer bum DFTAYLOR or whoever you really are, a Haye camp hanger on is my guess.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Icarus Flies is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Luxembourg Boxing Federation set to reconsider sanctioning Haye v Chisora

It really doesn't matter.

All they've got to do is find another EU state that has a boxing commission and ask them to give it their blessing.

Membership of the EBU is irrelevant.

The British board isn't fit for purpose, end of story. I'm as anti-Allegedly and anti-Haye as you'll find, but this episode is necessary for me, and long overdue.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus Flies View Post
It's a buetiful day. I enjoyed a nice bottle of Frascati in the garden. This news is just the icing on the case.

Up yer bum DFTAYLOR or whoever you really are, a Haye camp hanger on is my guess.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are happy that this fight won't go ahead?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
BoxerGaz
East Side Boxing VIP
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

I have always formed the opinion that this fight will NOT go ahead. and I still think it wont. I honestly think that the while thing is being blown out of proportion with all the mention of suing and banning people revoking licenses etc.

but hey ho we will see!

G
BoxerGaz is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

They should of had this fight in south Africa.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDNrH0mzSE[/ame]
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
biglemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1945

I genuinely think its a real shame and pathetic the board wont let this fight go through, the one heavyweight bout the public are interested in they try and stop, what a complete joke.
biglemon is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
Icarus Flies
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMSTempleGarden View Post

you are happy that this fight won't go ahead?

The fight will go ahead but it will be done through the recognised channels. A deal will be done with the BBBofC or the fight will happen in another country, maybe Luxembourg.

I hope Frank is sweating.

The fight is a mismatch anyway. Haye is on a different level to Chisora and it will be a dull one-sided fight with Haye taking a safety first run around the ring approach.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
Duffy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 217

No this is not ****ing on! They're taking the piss. Look we all want to see the fight. 40'000 stadium sold out, huge public demand, enormous ppv numbers are going to come in, LET US SEE THE ****ING FIGHT! I have faith that Frank will see us through this and the fight will take place at Upton Park on july the 14th.
Duffy is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #10
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglemon View Post
I genuinely think its a real shame and pathetic the board wont let this fight go through, the one heavyweight bout the public are interested in they try and stop, what a complete joke.
EPIX have picked up the fight in America along with 60 other countries.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
Icarus Flies
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Yes.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
punchdrunkgench
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

great news.
this a freak show that undermins the sport and is being promoted by the worst
thing to ever happend to british boxing .people are being caught up in the hype and seem to forget that chisora as much as i find the guy humourous is a total nutjob and should be punished for his behaviour in germany and haye spent the past 3 years tellin everyone he was retiring at 30 he then retires and comebacks a month later, if i was promoting this rubbish i would bill it the retired v the retarded
punchdrunkgench is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
fg2227
Contender
ESB Senior Member

The stakes are high this fight has to happen, someone is gonna end up with egg on their face.
fg2227 is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #14
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg2227 View Post
The stakes are high this fight has to happen, someone is gonna end up with egg on their face.

yeah far too many egos and reputations on the line if this doesn't go ahead, mainly for *****!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #15
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchdrunkgench View Post
great news.
this a freak show that undermins the sport and is being promoted by the worst
thing to ever happend to british boxing .people are being caught up in the hype and seem to forget that chisora as much as i find the guy humourous is a total nutjob and should be punished for his behaviour in germany and haye spent the past 3 years tellin everyone he was retiring at 30 he then retires and comebacks a month later, if i was promoting this rubbish i would bill it the retired v the retarded
Chisora should not be punished for a little scuffle this is blown out of proportion

Floyd mayweather has just walked into a jail , no boxing punishments that I know of

and the WBC of whom Mr Giles of the BBB of C is a vice president or some shit

ask him what happened to alvarez who BROKE ANOTHER BOXERS JAW OUSIDE THE RING was ?

nothing !

cause he's mexican !
doylexxx is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum