Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict

vCash: 666
Default Re: Luxembourg Boxing Federation set to reconsider sanctioning Haye v Chisora

The joke is that it's not even about the fight any more. It's just organisations trying their hardest to look legit when it's being made plainly obviously just how little power they have.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #17
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2522
Default Re: Luxembourg Boxing Federation set to reconsider sanctioning Haye v Chisora

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydrinks View Post
The joke is that it's not even about the fight any more. It's just organisations trying their hardest to look legit when it's being made plainly obviously just how little power they have.

Legit!!

****ing WBO have refused the Golovkin-Pirog fight because they are forcing Pirog to fight his mandatory!!
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #18
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736

Would be funny to laugh at Frank
CamR21 is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchdrunkgench View Post
great news.
this a freak show that undermins the sport and is being promoted by the worst
thing to ever happend to british boxing .people are being caught up in the hype and seem to forget that chisora as much as i find the guy humourous is a total nutjob and should be punished for his behaviour in germany and haye spent the past 3 years tellin everyone he was retiring at 30 he then retires and comebacks a month later, if i was promoting this rubbish i would bill it the retired v the retarded
Do us all a favour & just **** off you glib little prick.
duranimal is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus Flies View Post
It's a buetiful day. I enjoyed a nice bottle of Frascati in the garden. This news is just the icing on the case.

Up yer bum DFTAYLOR or whoever you really are, a Haye camp hanger on is my guess.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, sweetheart - time to clear this up once and for all. I have no connection to Haye, never met him, never been involved with him or anyone in his employ.

I know you seem to have some serious issue with this fight, for no other reason than some misguided moral high ground, but you are very much in the minority.

This may be really difficult for you to comprehend, but I just don't have an issue with the fight. It's not a great match, but Haye is coming off a loss and a long break, and this would normally be classed as a warm-up. Exactly what it is!

Sure Chisora and Haye were twats in Munich. But no one died, no one got seriously hurt, and it was a bit of a harmless scuffle. Peple call it a brawl - jeez, have they seen the local pub here on a Saturday? Maybe in the lovely parts of London, but here that would be seen as a bitch fight.

There have been much worse in previous fights - Lewis-Tyson, Lewis-Rahman and every one always talks about what a gent Lennox is! Never saw the BBBoC sanction him, or the WBC either.

The hypocrisy is hilarious from the WBC, who have condemned the fight while allowing women-beater Floyd Mayweather, thug Saul Alvarez, and drug user Chavez Jr to hold its belts. They also had no issue with Edwin Valero holding a title despite him battering **** out of his wife. And a senior member of the BBBoC sits on its board too.

So get ****ed with your moral high ground and smug self-satisfaction. The article says nothing of substance, and the amount of money on the table you really think someone else won't pick it up?
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #21
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

If those two want to fight each other and there's demand to see the fight (which there clearly is) it'll happen.

Regardless of what tinpot organisation ''sanctions'' it.

The only ''sanctioning'' any fight needs is the two men themselves being willing to do so.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #22
Jimjom
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
OK, sweetheart - time to clear this up once and for all. I have no connection to Haye, never met him, never been involved with him or anyone in his employ.

I know you seem to have some serious issue with this fight, for no other reason than some misguided moral high ground, but you are very much in the minority.

This may be really difficult for you to comprehend, but I just don't have an issue with the fight. It's not a great match, but Haye is coming off a loss and a long break, and this would normally be classed as a warm-up. Exactly what it is!

Sure Chisora and Haye were twats in Munich. But no one died, no one got seriously hurt, and it was a bit of a harmless scuffle. Peple call it a brawl - jeez, have they seen the local pub here on a Saturday? Maybe in the lovely parts of London, but here that would be seen as a bitch fight.

There have been much worse in previous fights - Lewis-Tyson, Lewis-Rahman and every one always talks about what a gent Lennox is! Never saw the BBBoC sanction him, or the WBC either.

The hypocrisy is hilarious from the WBC, who have condemned the fight while allowing women-beater Floyd Mayweather, thug Saul Alvarez, and drug user Chavez Jr to hold its belts. They also had no issue with Edwin Valero holding a title despite him battering **** out of his wife. And a senior member of the BBBoC sits on its board too.

So get ****ed with your moral high ground and smug self-satisfaction. The article says nothing of substance, and the amount of money on the table you really think someone else won't pick it up?
Jimjom is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
mithffg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

The fight will happen with or without a governing body.
Unlicensed if it has to be.
Theres too much money involved for everyone involved for it not to happen.
mithffg is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
Clarky Cat
Stalwart
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Me Mick View Post
Jews.
+1

The BBBofC need to **** off. They're only doing this now because they know they ****ed up by not banning Chisora in the first place. They're trying to save face but failing badly. This is evident in the fact that people who hate old fish eyes VVarren are agreeing with him on this one.
Clarky Cat is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #25
MickeyBlueEyess
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

MickeyBlueEyess is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #26
Longcount
boxing
ESB Addict

vCash: 1034

Unless this comes out of Bruce Baker's mouth it's just hot air.
Longcount is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #27
chatty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1419

This is boxing we are talking about here. At worse the fight gets postponed until the BBBofC have a little sit down with fisheyes, Chis, Haye etc and let the fight go ahead sanctioned under their body.

I know they banned them but they would have set a timeframe of the ban if they didn't want them to actually fight. This is a power struggle between the board and a promoter but they all want to make money and will.

The only way this fight doesn't happen one way or another is if Haye doesn't wan't to fight Chisora and pulls an injury out of nowhere.
chatty is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #28
Choynski

As much as I want to see the fight, I want to see ****** get pissed off more. Besides, Chisora should NOT be rewarded for his cuntishness.

Last edited by Choynski; 06-05-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Choynski is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 04:04 AM   #29
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

To latvia!!!!!!
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #30
dondada
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
The article says nothing of substance
Yes, one could take that view. The headline says they are having second thoughts about sanctioning the fight; so does the story. That's it.

Not of much substance but a nice little story of interest to 0.00001% of hardcore boxing fans.
dondada is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum