boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #16
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960
Default Re: Danny 'Swift' Garcia is gonna knock Khan out cold. You heard it here first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
Please bump this thread after the fight.

Do people still think Khan's chin is bad? And Garcia isn't as good at all those things you listed (fighting on the back foot etc.) as you think he is.

One thing I do know is that Khan is better than the Morales who pushed Garcia all the way. And don't point the Peterson fight out because we all know what Peterson took before the fight.
Khan cant do a fraction of what Morales did vs Garcia. Styles make fights. Erik was down on the cards, his cornermen told him so going into the 10th. He took a risk and got leveled by a counter left hook.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #17
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Danny 'Swift' Garcia is gonna knock Khan out cold. You heard it here first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
Please bump this thread after the fight.

Do people still think Khan's chin is bad? And Garcia isn't as good at all those things you listed (fighting on the back foot etc.) as you think he is.

One thing I do know is that Khan is better than the Morales who pushed Garcia all the way. And don't point the Peterson fight out because we all know what Peterson took before the fight.
Garcia beat up Morales. Not that it was a sensational win at this point or anything but it wasn't a competitive fight either IMO. He also knocked down Morales wearing the padded winning gloves that all of Morales' opponents have to wear; something that Maidana wasn't able to do.
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #18
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict

Im rooting for Garcia, Im hoping he knocks Khan out...but I really think Khan is going to whoop his ass, I think Khans speed and volume punching is going to be the difference, just dont think Garcia is good enough right now to pressure Khan and cut the ring off so Khan cant jump in and out like he wants to. To be fair I have only seen 3 of Garcia's fight, I'm going to try to find more and try to get a better read on him, but from what I seen he just aint ready right now. Hoping im wrong
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #19
pound
Coqui Radar
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Garcia has fought Holt, Campbell and Morales now. Not to bad for having about 20 fights. Now hes signed up to fight Khan, this kid deserves respect, he isn't a *****.
pound is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #20
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
Im rooting for Garcia, Im hoping he knocks Khan out...but I really think Khan is going to whoop his ass, I think Khans speed and volume punching is going to be the difference, just dont think Garcia is good enough right now to pressure Khan and cut the ring off so Khan cant jump in and out like he wants to. To be fair I have only seen 3 of Garcia's fight, I'm going to try to find more and try to get a better read on him, but from what I seen he just aint ready right now. Hoping im wrong
Khan is very inaccurate and leaves his chin and balance exposed. One thing about Garcia is he isnt afraid to punch with you. He doesnt just cover up like Peterson did. He times you and counter punches with all his power. That spells a ko for me. Soon as Khan gets clipped with one of those, its downhill from there.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #21
Rob
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 220693

Theres always someone making an entire thread talking about how the underdog is gonna knock the favourite out. "you heard it here first" is very commonly used lol
Rob is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #22
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Theres always someone making an entire thread talking about how the underdog is gonna knock the favourite out. "you heard it here first" is very commonly used lol
Well i called Peterson winning an upset vs Khan, Froch upsetting Bute, next up is Bradley upsetting Pacquiao and then Garcia ktfo Khan.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #23
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107
Default Re: Danny 'Swift' Garcia is gonna knock Khan out cold. You heard it here first![VIDEO

Wont be an easy fight for Khan Garcia is a good, strong puncher, but Khan has been in with some beasts and beat a Maidana that was at his best the,current Maidana is half the fighter he was. Kotelnik, Maidana, and Peterson were all better than Garcia. Garcia was lucky Morales was shot because a prime Morales even 20lbs lighter would of sonned Garcia in 6 rounds. Khan with his deficiencies is too fast and if he lands clean shots like he landed on Maidana especially bodyshots Garcia aint getting up. He got hit way too much by a Morales at 25%. Khan is going to stop or knockout this kid watch.
elchivito is online now  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #24
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412
Default Re: Danny 'Swift' Garcia is gonna knock Khan out cold. You heard it here first![VIDEO

The same Garcia that knocked down Morales who was then out on his feet and STILL couldn't stop him, yeah he defo gonna ko Khan lol
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #25
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

Would you like to bet accounts? Loser goes home, and never comes back?
king khan is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #26
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Danny Garcia 'lost' to Ashley Theophane.

This guy ain't sheeet.

His dad is a ****ing ****hole, scumbag.
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #27
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by king khan View Post
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #28
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Just imagine Garcia went on a Tito-like run at 140? Would be just what boxing needs.
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #29
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by king khan View Post
3k posts since April 2012. Youre just another alt, trolling the forums with no life. No thanks.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 06-05-2012, 01:12 AM   #30
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
The same Garcia that knocked down Morales who was then out on his feet and STILL couldn't stop him, yeah he defo gonna ko Khan lol
Morales is an iron chinned warrior. Khan got knocked out in the first rd by Prescott. Nice try bro...
Genaro G is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum