Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #31
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,411
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
That is a FACT, say what you like Pacquiao out classed, showed he was on another level etc etc.... But what What I said that is a FACT.

No excuses, fighter of the decade....please.

29-0

Dipset4Ever

and the pound for pound number one bad ass in the world floyd mayweather jr crying like a girl after only 12 days??

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #32
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: STL
Posts: 3,753
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

When was Pacs last KO.
blackbolt396 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #33
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
That is a FACT, say what you like Pacquiao out classed, showed he was on another level etc etc.... But what What I said that is a FACT.

No excuses, fighter of the decade....please.

29-0

Dipset4Ever
The GOAT has 19 losses.

True story.
caneman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #34
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
and the pound for pound number one bad ass in the world floyd mayweather jr crying like a girl after only 12 days??

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Floyd is worried because he only eats 800 calories a day? Pac was close to eating zero calories a day when he started boxing.
caneman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #35
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MGM Grand
Posts: 1,827
vCash: 100
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
Floyd is worried because he only eats 800 calories a day? Pac was close to eating zero calories a day when he started boxing.
And this is about boxing in what way? Pactards love to change the subject from they don't have an answer.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013