Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #16
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,313
vCash: 816
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Chisora gave Vitali a tough fight but that's a reflection of how poor Vitali is. A couple of fights previous to that, Chisora was nearly shut out against a fat Tyson Fury. Fury, by the way, beat Chisora far easier than Vitali did.
Chisora fought like he hadn't ran in weeks though.

In shape Chisora beats Fury. Fury got his ass planted by some no name his last fight while Chisora was whooping Heleinus and giving Vitali a go.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #17
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,507
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Chisora wasn't in shape for Fury. Not a great excuse, but true.
PBFred is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Chisora fought like he hadn't ran in weeks though.

In shape Chisora beats Fury. Fury got his ass planted by some no name his last fight while Chisora was whooping Heleinus and giving Vitali a go.
Chisora was in bad shape, yes, but so was Fury. Chisora was 20lbs heavier against Fury than he was against Vitali, but Fury was 10lbs heavier against Chisora than he was against Rogan, Looking at Fury now, he's at least 5lbs less than he was against Rogan and he's not even got a fight lined up.

So, yeah, it's true to say that Chisora was out of shape but Fury was poorly conditioned at the same time. Maybe not as bad but assuming they had a rematch and both were in prime condition, both of their performances would be far better, so maybe Fury would win a rematch.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #19
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Charr has a much better resume than Mavrovic, who got a title shot at Lewis.

Lewis went life and death with Mavrovic.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #20
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London Innit
Posts: 1,118
vCash: 138
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Today, 03:32 AM
Remove user from ignore listVladimir23
This message is hidden because Vladimir23 is on your ignore list.

You guys really need to get in on this..
Dee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #21
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Chisora gave Vitali a tough fight but that's a reflection of how poor Vitali is. A couple of fights previous to that, Chisora was nearly shut out against a fat Tyson Fury. Fury, by the way, beat Chisora far easier than Vitali did.
lol at this pathetic butthurt Brittard.

Chisora was DOMINATED by 40 year old one armed Vitali.

One armed Vitali landed right hands at will, he beat the shit out of Chisora.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #22
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,313
vCash: 816
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir23 View Post
lol at this pathetic butthurt brittard.

Chisora was dominated by 40 year old one armed vitali.
tko6
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #23
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London Innit
Posts: 1,118
vCash: 138
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Today, 03:48 AM
Remove user from ignore listVladimir23
This message is hidden because Vladimir23 is on your ignore list.

Again, it's great fun.
Dee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #24
2ironmt
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,454
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

i tend to agree with the OP, but it's hard to guage who he should fight in this division instead. none of the contenders/fringe contenders seem to fight each other or do so rarely so it's hard (unless you are really really into following the hw division w a microscope) to separate anybody in the division as standouts and guys that should be getting title shots. since vitaly's returned, his best opponents were probably peter, solis, and arreola and that's not saying too much (arreola has yet to beat anybody, solis hardly either tho he has obvious skill, and peter was easy prey as it turned out). but again, its hard to go crazy with criticism because so few hws are doing much to distinguish themselves as rightful challengers
2ironmt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #25
MrPeterson
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: the boxing gym
Posts: 1,108
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Because the Diamond Boy is an unchained, unbeaten, Syrian monster
MrPeterson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #26
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,427
vCash: 1403
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Chisora gave Vitali a tough fight but that's a reflection of how poor Vitali is.
Vitali beat him 10 rounds to 2 with a injured shoulder, that's a reflection of how good he is.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #27
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,427
vCash: 1403
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Yep, I agree.

Vitali has no interest in fighting the best. He has so much to offer them - a global audience, millions of dollars and a shot at a world title, but instead of offering a decent amount to a good opponent, he takes the easy option, says fighters are ducking because they won't accept his ludicrous deals, and fights someone who is garbage.

He's a joke of a fighter. An overrated stiff who lost to the two best fighters he fought and who has never beaten a good fighter. Why people rate him highly is beyond me.
Yeah ok, that's why your boy Haye had a contract in his hands to fight Vitali.....Haye ran off to fight Chisora and it's Vitali who's ducking. Sure whatever you say.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #28
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 746
vCash: 423
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Pathetic. It's that mentality which is the reason boxing is full of shit fights. Instead of Vitali fighting someone with a pulse, he fights a complete bum and his fans defend it. They'll turn up and buy tickets, Vitali will collect his RTL money and when he wins, people will masturbate over it and wait for the next bum.

It's a joke. We proper fans blame fighters or promoters for these horrible fights but the fact is, if nobody paid to see them they wouldn't happen. It's the fanboys who are the reason boxers can get away with having such poor careers, like Vitali's, and still make enormous amounts of money.

These fighters, who aren't interested in fighting the best and routinely put on terrible fights, are a cancer within the sport. Fights like this don't hurt boxing right now but they will stop fans from going to see the next generation of boxers. It's pure greed. Despite boxing giving Vitali everything in life, he isn't willing to give an ounce back.
Stfu retarded brit
grouche is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #29
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 746
vCash: 423
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Today, 03:48 AM
Remove user from ignore listVladimir23
This message is hidden because Vladimir23 is on your ignore list.

Again, it's great fun.
Lol! You sure check his posts all the time he-he
grouche is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:53 PM   #30
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 746
vCash: 423
Default Re: Why are Vitali fanboys defending the atrocious Charr fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Exactly, the stadium will be packed. That's the whole problem.
Isn't it great? Love the way ks dominate and pack huge venues. Common, do share your joy, don't be bitter all the time! He-he
grouche is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013