Old 06-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #61
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Lamont Peterson pulls out of his hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post

what gets on my tits is not only khan moaning but all his fans(well 4 or 5 on here)
twats.

do you think khan does not take some kind of supplement ? im asking a honest opinion here,do you think most sportsmen take some kind of supplement to make there game better?

wether they are legal or not,all supplements stimulate your performance,and the ****ing legal ones are just as potent as the illegal ones.

anyhow why am i arguing with khan ****wits i think peterson should be stripped,i think khan should have the chance to win them back,i don't give a **** if the fight is given a no contest,i know he lost,so do most,its written in history,khan should just get on with it,but,like his fans,he will moan all day long
Im not a Khan ****wit and its not an argument its a forum and I was just trying to be rational about it! yes im sure they al ltake supplements of some sort but not steriods.

And I agree that Khan didnt lose this fight based on the steriods, infact I didnt think he lost but that's another story and I dont have an issue with the decision of Peterson wining as it could have gone either way! But after your caught cheating it doesnt matter what happened in the fight, the cheat loses and the other person wins!
rampant is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #62
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Lamont Peterson pulls out of his hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Peterson did cheat, and for that he should be punished.

But Khan didn't lose BECAUSE Peterson cheated. A fighter with Khan's natural attributes ought to be UD'ing Peterson about 118-110 x 3 - drugs or not.

If that's Peterson at his best, aided by drugs, then he's really nothing special.

Hatton would have executed him in pretty brutal fashion, probably inside six rounds.

If Khan thinks he's now vindicated because of this, he's deluded. It was still a pretty ordinary performance, one in which he was badly shown up for the one-dimensional fighter that he truthfully is.
I never said Khan lost due to the PED's and if he thinks he lost for that reason yes he is wrong.

Khan didnt have a great night and IMO can perfrom much better than that and would beat him next time, tactics were all wrong, I still think he knicked it but dont have an issue with Peterson winning, until he was caught cheating!
rampant is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum