Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 01-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #46
janitor
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lists? . How about this. Which fighters had the most attractive women

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon1
mae west:

"*** is like bridge. if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand".

"is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

i just searched her on wiki...hilarious!
She KOd five lineal champions and one title claimant.

What a gal.
janitor is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #47
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Default Re: Tired of lists? . How about this. Which fighters had the most attractive women

Shannon Briggs' girlfriend
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #48
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

A thread about attractive women and no pics! Says it all about Classic!
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #49
Sonny Carson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat_Lowe
Oh and for all his money and fame I never thought Leonard did too well with Juanita. Pretty shabby
Juanita Leonard wasn't bad looking at all. Not as good looking as his second wife but she wasn't bad. Now Terry Norris and Riddick Bowe's wife's were ugly.
Sonny Carson is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #50
Sardu
RIP Mr. Bun: 2007-2012
ESB Addict

Legendary Cleveland Browns running back Jim Brown was good friends with Ali. Brown said Ali was not picky at all and probably slept with thousands of women. Brown said he preferred small-boned, petite women. Ali, on the other hand, like his women big and juicey for the most part. Anyway, in 1971 Brown recalls visiting his friend after the Buster Mathis fight in Houston, Texas. Brown recalls Ali opening the door of his hotel room and seeing about a dozen bogus-looking women cavorting naked in the room. Ali was like: "Why don't you join in Jim!" Brown was like: "Nah, man. No thanks. Enjoy yourselves. See ya' ;ater I'm outta here." It was a funny account by Brown.
Sardu is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #51
Raging B(_)LL
KAPOW!!!
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy
Danny Lopez's wife was incredibly cute.
Yeah, Bonnie was a cutie indeed... but what about Danny`s sister? You can see her sitting next to Bonnie during the Ayala fight wearing the same blue top Bonnie wore, she was a fox!

And Vicky LaMotta was an absolute stunner too, anyone here see her photo spread for playboy when she was in her fiftys? If I had my way with her I would have all night and then gone for a before leaving with a nice on my face in the morning, what a MILF!
Raging B(_)LL is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #52
Sonny Carson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardu
Legendary Cleveland Browns running back Jim Brown was good friends with Ali. Brown said Ali was not picky at all and probably slept with thousands of women. Brown said he preferred small-boned, petite women. Ali, on the other hand, like his women big and juicey for the most part. Anyway, in 1971 Brown recalls visiting his friend after the Buster Mathis fight in Houston, Texas. Brown recalls Ali opening the door of his hotel room and seeing about a dozen bogus-looking women cavorting naked in the room. Ali was like: "Why don't you join in Jim!" Brown was like: "Nah, man. No thanks. Enjoy yourselves. See ya' ;ater I'm outta here." It was a funny account by Brown.
There are people who said "Ali liked little girls".
Sonny Carson is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #53
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Vito Antufermo's wive is or at least was a good looking woman.
red cobra is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2008, 04:08 AM   #54
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle
I'm not sure, but Sakio Bika surely has the ugliest wife I've ever seen with a professional athlete.

She is butt ugly. To say she has a head like a dropped meat pie would do a disservice to meat pies. And she looks like she'd catch it and eat it before it hit the ground anyway.

I don't get it.
Shes a keeper.You know the one that will take your shit and still makesure your dinner is nice and warm for when you get home.The one that whilst your out doing your thing she is at home making sure the house is clean and the kids are fed.

Im pretty sure Sakio would be playing hide the snag with bitches all over sydney.
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum