Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #61
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,828
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
They did the same thing to Szpilka when he was supposed to fight on the Gołota Adamek undercard.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, although honestly that is kinda ****ed up.

But hey, your sins come back to haunt you. He shoulda flown straight, and this wouldn't have happened. We all sleep in the beds we make for ourselves and are held accountable for our actions and decisions, he is no different.
well spoken

RJJ escapes getting KTFO'd, wish they got a better replacement than Głażewski

all in all, I'm not paying 30 zł to watch this shit
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #62
Flyin Ryan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 627
vCash: 899
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian38 View Post
well spoken

RJJ escapes getting KTFO'd, wish they got a better replacement than Głażewski

all in all, I'm not paying 30 zł to watch this shit
Best case scenario for Roy. He still gets his paycheck, doesn't get KO'd, and gets a win.
Flyin Ryan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #63
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kraków
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 465
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian38 View Post
well spoken

RJJ escapes getting KTFO'd, wish they got a better replacement than Głażewski

all in all, I'm not paying 30 zł to watch this shit
This is going to be 30PLN?????
turbina is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #64
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,828
vCash: 75
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
This is going to be 30PLN?????
terrible rip-off
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #65
Honor
Bóg i Ojczyzna
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
vCash: 642
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Don't really care much for Kostecki but am happy as hell for Roy Jones. I generally root for the E European fighter over American but Roy is legend and ill take anyone over Kostecki tbh.
Honor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #66
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kraków
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 465
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Don't really care much for Kostecki but am happy as hell for Roy Jones. I generally root for the E European fighter over American but Roy is legend and ill take anyone over Kostecki tbh.
Honestly don't blame you.
turbina is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #67
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,330
vCash: 284988
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

How is Glazewski beside apparently having only little power? Not watched him.

No chance he beats even the shot to shit-version of Jones?
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #68
gregor
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 982
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
How is Glazewski beside apparently having only little power? Not watched him.
No chance he beats even the shot to shit-version of Jones?
Not much, unless Jones got into another levels of being shot. Glazewski's power is safe even for RJJ, and otherwise he is not bad (on regional level), but I'd say he is still worse than RJJ even from Lebedev fight. He is fighting in his own yard though, so I can't rule out any kind of outcome.

I was rooting for RJJ since I do not like Kostecki and it would be really sad to see a criminal adding RJJ name to his resume, but it would be even better solution if Cygan simply does not get this fight at all. Can't say I feel sorry for him.
gregor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #69
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,330
vCash: 284988
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregor View Post
Not much, unless Jones got into another levels of being shot. Glazewski's power is safe even for RJJ, and otherwise he is not bad (on regional level), but I'd say he is still worse than RJJ even from Lebedev fight. He is fighting in his own yard though, so I can't rule out any kind of outcome.

I was rooting for RJJ since I do not like Kostecki and it would be really sad to see a criminal adding RJJ name to his resume, but it would be even better solution if Cygan simply does not get this fight at all. Can't say I feel sorry for him.
Thanks

No love for Kostecki either. Yes, Szpilka did some streetfighting (against like-minded people though), Kostecki is destroying the life of a bunch of women.
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #70
Honor
Bóg i Ojczyzna
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
vCash: 642
Default Re: Dawid "Cygan" Kostecki- Roy Jones Jr. 30 June in Poland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
They did the same thing to Szpilka when he was supposed to fight on the Gołota Adamek undercard.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, although honestly that is kinda ****ed up.

But hey, your sins come back to haunt you. He shoulda flown straight, and this wouldn't have happened. We all sleep in the beds we make for ourselves and are held accountable for our actions and decisions, he is no different.
I was looking forward to that fight too. Szpilka was like 4-0...and was going to fight Polands last Olypmic Medalist in Boxing, Wojtek Bartnik. Bartnik was a tough rugged fighter, I liked him.
Honor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013