Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #31
VX.Nefarious
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Name fighter that fought with a broken jaw. Time to expose ortiz the clown

You tough guys can't even name 30 fighters(out of TENS of THOUSANDS Boxers in History) that continued fighting with a broken jaw.
VX.Nefarious is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #32
VX.Nefarious
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Name fighter that fought with a broken jaw. Time to expose ortiz the clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroN View Post
Did he say he was tougher than Ortiz ? No

Did he say Ortiz was a ***** if you compare him to other fighters ? Yes

i mean it's pretty easy to understand, guys. Why would I compare myself to Ortiz ? He's a pro boxer, it's his job to step up in the ring and fight, and if he cares so much about his health then the mofo should have chosen another job !
Very easy to say since you won't be next to the brain damaged fighter helping him till he passes away.
VX.Nefarious is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #33
NeroN
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX.Nefarious View Post
Very easy to say since you won't be next to the brain damaged fighter helping him till he passes away.
NeroN is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #34
TheJuggernaut
HITCHSLAP!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroN View Post
Did he say he was tougher than Ortiz ? No

Did he say Ortiz was a ***** if you compare him to other fighters ? Yes

i mean it's pretty easy to understand, guys. Why would I compare myself to Ortiz ? He's a pro boxer, it's his job to step up in the ring and fight, and if he cares so much about his health then the mofo should have chosen another job !
Right, but its nobodies job to continue fighting if it poses a serious detriment to your health. Why the hell would you expect anyone to die in the ring?

What have any of you keyboard warriors done to aid any boxer who is now crippled because they had the fight till the death mentality you wannabes are blasting them for not having?
TheJuggernaut is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #35
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
Razor was one tough SOB man.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #36
Boxmaster
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuggernaut View Post
Right, but its nobodies job to continue fighting if it poses a serious detriment to your health. Why the hell would you expect anyone to die in the ring?

What have any of you keyboard warriors done to aid any boxer who is now crippled because they had the fight till the death mentality you wannabes are blasting them for not having?
It's boxing. Boxing like it or not is about hurting people. Fighting is about hurting the opponent. If you don't want to hurt another person then don't go pro, stay in the amateur or stick to sparring.

If you're prepared to break bones, get hurt and hurt others but potentially make millions in the process then boxing is for you. All boxers should be trained psychologically to fight hurt.

When Roy Jone Jr was forced to fight bigger boys with one arm, he learned how to fight hurt. Ortiz never learned that.
Boxmaster is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #37
Boxmaster
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX.Nefarious View Post
What does a broken jaw have to do with brain damage? No one is saying let a fight continue if a boxer is taking too much punches or gets knocked down over and over.
Boxmaster is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
boxingfanneato
what would MORALES do!
ESB Senior Member

When I was a git I got in a fight with some kids. Kicked his assnice he went an told his older brother came back with a brick an hit me right in mg face. Have a decent little scar on my cheek and had to have my jaw wired shut for 2 & a half months. In all honesty I did not get knocked out but I felt like I had a concussion. Ya kno usually if u get hit ur first instinct without even thinkin is to come right back and swing. Well my reaction was more of a shocked look I wanted to hit him so bad I kould even hear myself in my head gettin crunk as **** tellin myself to whip his ass but my brain didnt let me move. Really strange feeling lol
boxingfanneato is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum