Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #61
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South Korea via Manchester
Posts: 2,076
vCash: 1667
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by popejking View Post
I havent followed boxing for a while and I dont recognize Barker...However Proksa, I believe, would cope with him.


So you've never seen Barker fight, but you are confident Proksa would beat him? How does that work?

Proksa might beat him, I don't think Barker is all that, but it would be an interesting fight and present Proksa with different problems than he has had to deal with in any previous bouts.
Strike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 AM   #62
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 1171
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post


So you've never seen Barker fight, but you are confident Proksa would beat him? How does that work?
Poletard logic. It's mind-boggling.
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #63
Kenny Powers
The Shelby Sensation
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Shelby, NC
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
Hi alt account

Alternative nothing mother****er, I'm the real deal Cute reply though, way to argue your corner there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post


So you've never seen Barker fight, but you are confident Proksa would beat him? How does that work?
Blind nationalism. Always the best way to argue a fight result

Last edited by Kenny Powers; 07-11-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Kenny Powers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #64
funkykoval
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 454
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post


So you've never seen Barker fight, but you are confident Proksa would beat him? How does that work?

Proksa might beat him, I don't think Barker is all that, but it would be an interesting fight and present Proksa with different problems than he has had to deal with in any previous bouts.
funkykoval is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #65
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kraków
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 465
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
Poletard logic. It's mind-boggling.
Why do you bother posting in this thread? We already know you don't like any Polish fighters, people, or Poland, so you don't need to reassert yourself.

Are you just attention whoring for responses?

If so, why not just stay in the general or the lounge? Why infect one of the only normal boxing forums left on this site with your garbage? We already shown that you have nothing to contribute, so what you type is just worthless.

Since you hate Polish so much, why do you spend most of your time on these forums looking for threads about Polish fighters or anything Poland related to spill your garbage in?


Oh, I know. Because there are no threads about actual German fighters for you, or anybody else to comment in.

Why are you so mad?
turbina is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #66
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,828
vCash: 75
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Why do you bother posting in this thread? We already know you don't like any Polish fighters, people, or Poland, so you don't need to reassert yourself.

Are you just attention whoring for responses?

If so, why not just stay in the general or the lounge? Why infect one of the only normal boxing forums left on this site with your garbage? We already shown that you have nothing to contribute, so what you type is just worthless.

Since you hate Polish so much, why do you spend most of your time on these forums looking for threads about Polish fighters or anything Poland related to spill your garbage in?


Oh, I know. Because there are no threads about actual German fighters for you, or anybody else to comment in.

Why are you so mad?
oh, he mad because no one gives a **** about any german fighter

it's better to lick brittard butt and hate Poland to get some attention
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #67
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 1171
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

I can post wherever I want, get over it.

One can only post in threads about favoured boxers in order to not offend anyone. Yeah, that's exactly how ESB works.

Another gem of retarded poletard logic.

Last edited by Faerun; 07-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #68
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,408
vCash: 227381
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by popejking View Post
I havent followed boxing for a while and I dont recognize Barker (lack of time). Must see more fights of this Barker. However Proksa, I believe, would cope with him. Proksa dominated Sylvester and Hope (both of them refused to continue the fight, which means, they had no clue to even trouble him).
So you're picking Proksa to beat a guy you've never even seen fight. That's intelligent.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #69
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,188
vCash: 1171
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
So you're picking Proksa to beat a guy you've never even seen fight. That's intelligent.
It's a characteristic all these guys share. Not being intelligent that is.
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #70
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,335
vCash: 284988
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #71
Angol
Francisco Scaramanga
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Spectre Island
Posts: 305
vCash: 75
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
your vcash total is sickening jealous much
Angol is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #72
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 75
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Im a neutral and I think Barker wins this .
moorser is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #73
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,335
vCash: 284988
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angol View Post
your vcash total is sickening jealous much
Quite a few got even more

Good buffer against the Chinchecker tards though
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #74
Angol
Francisco Scaramanga
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Spectre Island
Posts: 305
vCash: 75
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
Quite a few got even more

Good buffer against the Chinchecker tards though
theyre everywhere, sadly but, youre vcash total does make you somewhat immune from their stupidity

as for barker=proksa, i see it as a tight fight. hard to call, so im not gonna pass judgement, nor would i stake any of my mighty vcash total on either man
Angol is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #75
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,335
vCash: 284988
Default Re: *Grzegorz Proksa*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angol View Post
theyre everywhere, sadly but, youre vcash total does make you somewhat immune from their stupidity

as for barker=proksa, i see it as a tight fight. hard to call, so im not gonna pass judgement, nor would i stake any of my mighty vcash total on either man


Yeah, a tight fight I agree. Good it isnt right around the corner, cause I wouldnt know who to bet on either atm.
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013