boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - do you even care?
Yes. 211 81.47%
No. 16 6.18%
I used to. 32 12.36%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #38611
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: richard schaeffer has gabe montoya banned from all gbp shows !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
There are certain fans that simply won't accept ANY thing they see as "anti-Floyd" and the push people into more extreme positions than they would normally have. This site is a bad place to maintain objectivity on. Same goes with Pac/David Haye/etc..... Personal agenda or not, the facts will end up being what they are regardless how they come across here. I try and stay objective but it is hard. People attack and you end up defending positions you didn't even know you had as a matter of self defense.
There are idiots everywhere, every race, every forum and idiots are fans of every boxer. I don't believe for one second Floyd is above questioning or criticism or even hate just be fair and reasonable, that's all I want.

Take Bazooka for instance he is arguing just to try and rile up the Mayweather fans, he has admitted to lying and just hating him for the sake of it. That I can't abide by....
Emeritus is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2012, 06:57 AM   #38612
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

pimp v bazooka has to happen in a ring

Zooka could set that up easy

he would also destroy that fake pimp
doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #38613
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielMontoya View Post
If I didn't interact, they'd complain. Its convenient to say "Oh well, he argues with us so he is not credible."

Its really a no win situation.

All u do is post a bunch of max boxing links to your articles and hype up conte and vada any chance you get since being on esb. To be frank I'm surprised the moderators haven't clocked on and warned you about it.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #38614
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
pimp v bazooka has to happen in a ring

Zooka could set that up easy

he would also destroy that fake pimp

Thats the thing he knows this, last time round he said he was going to be out here anyways and he would beat my ass, Great I gave him address to the gym and phone number via PM, then next thing you know he PMs me back and says can you meet in Vegas blah blah blah.

after all that ****ing talk he would do this he would do that, he is going to come here, look if there is one thing we all know this is the ****ing internet, PIMP C Never worked at HCC the man is a homeless bum who hangs out at the community college and some how managed to get access to the library, thats how and why he is here all the time.

You ever hear Pimp C or Rudyard talk about having wife or a girlfriend? Look how long they been on here, for atleast 8 years, and they are on here all day every day you dont hear about a wife or girl why?

Cus these cats aint who they are claiming to be
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #38615
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Yeah theres no excuse for the no show, you have a boxing gym FFS

Everythign can be done nice and legal, no probs and video taped but that wont happen !

That **** he said about Zelenoff was bogus too, you guys went to his gym I remember that time !

Time to step up Pimp the man has a gym, put the gloves on or stop flapping the lips

you would get schooled , regardless if you a bit bigger
doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #38616
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Thats the thing he knows this, last time round he said he was going to be out here anyways and he would beat my ass, Great I gave him address to the gym and phone number via PM, then next thing you know he PMs me back and says can you meet in Vegas blah blah blah.

after all that ****ing talk he would do this he would do that, he is going to come here, look if there is one thing we all know this is the ****ing internet, PIMP C Never worked at HCC the man is a homeless bum who hangs out at the community college and some how managed to get access to the library, thats how and why he is here all the time.

You ever hear Pimp C or Rudyard talk about having wife or a girlfriend? Look how long they been on here, for atleast 8 years, and they are on here all day every day you dont hear about a wife or girl why?

Cus these cats aint who they are claiming to be
More barking from the ESB midget. Like I've been saying we can meet up get it on camera so I can man handle your puny ass. You the fakest ***** on ESB you let that ***** Charlie Z punk you and didn't do nothing but cry to the cops. You just a bitter old angry used car salesman mad because I have a real job and make way more than you do and proved here when I posted pics in my office from my previous job, it was one of the biggest ownings in ESB history and it's why you threatened to call them because you were so embarrassed. You make up **** like you did about Bill Cosby and PBF just to be heard you have no credibility. I posted several pics of my girlfriend as well as myself you lying POS. I have never seen you post a pic of your so called wife only that midget son of yours.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #38617
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
More barking from the ESB midget. Like I've been saying we can meet up get it on camera so I can man handle your puny ass. You the fakest ***** on ESB you let that ***** Charlie Z punk you and didn't do nothing but cry to the cops. You just a bitter old angry used car salesman mad because I have a real job and make way more than you do and proved here when I posted pics in my office from my previous job, it was one of the biggest ownings in ESB history and it's why you threatened to call them because you were so embarrassed. You make up **** like you did about Bill Cosby and PBF just to be heard you have no credibility. I posted several pics of my girlfriend as well as myself you lying POS. I have never seen you post a pic of your so called wife only that midget son of yours.
Like I said Camera no problem, you just make sure you bring your ***** ass out here, you can lie all you want its okay, the Video will not lie, the Video will show you getting your fat monkey ass beat the **** down and you callin the cops.

Those pictures dont mean you work there, anybody can take a picture of an office and lie, or find one on the web and lie. that could have been a public library a place where homeless people like you hang out all day

Rush it *****, dont discuss it....

BTW there is a pic of me and my wife on this forum FYI I think page 1387 in the lounge
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #38618
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Zooka never called no cops and u know this.

Also for a man with such a good job you seem real intent on street fightign

Get in Zookas gym, no way out for you there

wont happen though cause you are fake
doylexxx is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #38619
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
Yeah theres no excuse for the no show, you have a boxing gym FFS

Everythign can be done nice and legal, no probs and video taped but that wont happen !

That **** he said about Zelenoff was bogus too, you guys went to his gym I remember that time !

Time to step up Pimp the man has a gym, put the gloves on or stop flapping the lips

you would get schooled , regardless if you a bit bigger
Mother****er quit sucking his ****. I realize that you midgets have to stick together from real sized grown men, who threaten and intimidate you on a daily basis. I got 60 pounds and 5 inches on this ***** and will mop the floor with him one way or another. So keep cheerleading ***** because you will be on the wrong side of this one. I told him I would meet him in Vegas because I will be out there later this month. I'm not going to LA when I live in Houston and have already come more than half way. Vegas is a 3.5 hr drive from LA he can come the rest of the way since I already came halfway from across the country. BTW what I said about Charlie was true he threw a brick threw his gym an Bazooka ran to the cops instead of beating Charlie's ass. So try telling that bull**** to someone else cuz I know the deal.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #38620
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #38621
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
I realize that you midgets have to stick together from real sized grown men

Your turn lets see your pic..... Son you can think I am fat a midget all you want bring your ***** ass to LA Seriously!
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #38622
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Me and my child's mother

Me at a party I was promoting
Old 07-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #38623
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Me and my child's mother

Me at a party I was promoting
you are an old fat ******* yourself look at you in those extra baggy shirts hiding your fat ass stomach... you look like a ****in crack head with them bags under your eyes.

and that pic with you and her was years back when you were just starting to become a plumper likely that is one of the reasons she left that and you hitting her.

Come do something I ****ing beg your sorry fat ass
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #38624
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
you are an old fat ******* yourself look at you in those extra baggy shirts hiding your fat ass stomach... you look like a ****in crack head with them bags under your eyes.

and that pic with you and her was years back when you were just starting to become a plumper likely that is one of the reasons she left that and you hitting her.

Come do something I ****ing beg your sorry fat ass
Mother****er I figured you would hate, like you have room to talk. You look like a little man that's why you posted that pic so close up not only that you look like an ugly old man. Yeah I'm fat ****ing hilarious you just mad because you a midget. Funny that you continue to make **** up like I hit her just like you made up **** about Bill Cosby, PBF and me not having a real job. You're so easy to figure out. When someone produces something you can't refute just lie and say anything. BTW she ain't left **** she and my son live with me dumbass. You're wife is the one who probably left your ass because the best job you can get is a used car salesman. BTW when you coming to Vegas so I can destroy that noise you talking?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #38625
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 196
Default So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Why is that not fishy to a lot of people? They did everything they could and made a million excuses as to why they can't take the tests, were caught in lies (The Hatton vid) and ultimately cancelled the fight.

Then 2 years later, Pac is now "Ready" to do the random extra testing?
ashl3y72 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum