Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #16
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: With so many fighters failing drug tests, does PAC look more guilty now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
What I mean is that it should come in because fighters are ****ing cheating and getting away with it, and putting themselves and their opponents at risk of serious damage, whilst also conning the paying public who want to see a fair contest.

It shouldn't come in JUST because Floyd says so. Until Floyd started whining about it I don't recall many boxing fans having any knowledge at all over the issue, other than probably wanting it because other sports have it.

Now it seems that Floyd is some kind of beacon of integrity, when in reality he just didn't fancy facing the Manny Pacquiao that made Miguel Cotto look like a journeyman.

Let's be ****ing honest here.
Fighters have been cheating and getting away, this is exalty why we need to put a serious professional testing procedure in place. If boxers are not being properly and extensively tested, what is stopping these guys from using PEDS...? Nothing.

Like i have just said before, it is always the athletes that bring change in sport. Boxing is not professional at the moment, i cannot see it as a elite professional sport. If the athlete's within this sport play by totally different rules...

Floyd Mayweather is not just some nobody, he is the most world wide recognised fighter who is currently active on the planet. He has been a professional for 15/16 years, and a champion for 14 years.

If anybody is going to have a crucial part to play in changing boxing. It is Floyd Mayweather Junior, he has every single right to want proper drug testing in sports. Its not only their health on the line here, this is there job.

Workers in any industry have a ****ing right in bringing change, and equality to the work place.

And i am sorry mate, but Fighters/boxers are workers.

They are not just their for you're ****ing entertainment, they are not just their because YOU want to see some fights.

They have rights! they have ****ing rights, weather you like it or not. Weather you have got something pathetic personal against Floyd Mayweather, he has a ****ing right. To stand up against the corrupt boxing Mafia, and to speak out about this sport changing, this sport needs to change.

There was a time when the safety regulations in boxing where lacking, people could not be bother implementing the safety procedures, health checks, medical checks, to the standard and consistency! that they should be at for a combat sport..........people did not want it.

But guess what..? CHANGE!

There was a time when Promoters, only promoted fighters. Fighters had little say or rights in the decisions that where being made. People did not want fighters promoting other fighters, or fighters standing up for fighters rights.

But guess what..? CHANGE!

The year is 2012, when every other elite professional sport has rageD war against PEDs. And has strict testing procedures put in place, BOXING! the corrupt boxing Mafia does not want it!

But guess what..? CHANGE IS COMING! CHANGE IS HAPPENING!
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #17
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: With so many fighters failing drug tests, does PAC look more guilty now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
What I mean is that it should come in because fighters are ****ing cheating and getting away with it, and putting themselves and their opponents at risk of serious damage, whilst also conning the paying public who want to see a fair contest.

It shouldn't come in JUST because Floyd says so. Until Floyd started whining about it I don't recall many boxing fans having any knowledge at all over the issue, other than probably wanting it because other sports have it.

Now it seems that Floyd is some kind of beacon of integrity, when in reality he just didn't fancy facing the Manny Pacquiao that made Miguel Cotto look like a journeyman.

Let's be ****ing honest here.

Sensible post & spot on

Manny became an unexexpected clear & present danger to the well laid out plans of floydie to dominate the HBO $$$$$ trough along with DLH fighting Hatton at Wembley & the Floydie/Hatton re-match over here for zillions of easy $$$$$.

Pac put the fear of the devil up team mayweather when Pac proved he was able to take a WW shot & survive & that nuked any idea that Floyds camp had that they could KO him. It's the speeeeeeeed that freaked out team Mayweather & as Floyd keeps pointing out to all these Hatton suffragettes "LEGACY DON'T PAY THE BILLS" & why risk yer bullshit 0 for a trifling $50Million when you can rake in $200Million with HBO's blessing against carefully selected opponants

Miguel Cotto summed up Floyd Mayweather perfectly:

A COWARD WITH SKILLS
duranimal is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abertawe View Post
That is probably true, Pac was possessed in his fights, literally walking through the strongest guys in the sport. But the question is what enabled him to do that?

Floyd knows these guys inside out, and quite rightly was thinking how the **** has he managed to destroy these guys, it's a fair assumption Pac is on something.
He had the chance to prove it was down to talent and just hard work, he turned it down. He's a ****ing cheat.
The only fight to me in which he looked superhuman was against Cotto. A truly unbelievable performance.

The fights against DLH and Hatton were impressive performances, but Hatton couldn't fight southpaws for toffee and he'd always struggled against quick fighters.

Clottey and Mosley came to lose, and Margarito was ruined by Mosley two years before. The most impressive thing about those three fights is the ease at which he won against a bigger opponent, rather than actually winning.

His record appears better than what it is because his chief rival didn't really fancy any of Margarito, Cotto and Mosley back in 2006-7 when he was new to the top of the division, and decided to take time out.

His latest comeback opponent was a bum, who looks for the exit door the moment a fight starts getting tough.

Manny might have used something like HGH or EPO, but who's to say Floyd hasn't ever used either?
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #19
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Manny Pac has blatantly been on PEDS.

Why wouldn't he agree with Olympic Drug testing..?

In a very short amount of time his performances have dropped in intensity, his power seems to have gone missing. One minute he is making Oscar De La Hoya quit on his stool, decking and wobbling Shane Mosley, near enough killing Ricky Hatton, and inflicting crimes upon Antonio Margarito.

And then all of the sudden, he's ****! and he looks completely shit.

He has struggled in his last two fights, JMM beat him. He struggled to impose himself on Trimonthly Bradley, and i don't even think it was a big of robbery. Manny Pac was missing most of his shots, and for large portions of the fight look like a complete retard.

Tim Bradley implemented abit of clever movement/positioning, and clearly Manny Pacquio did not have the speed to just vaporise this skills element.

Manny Pacquio just looks physically weaker these days, and its not as if he is old. He is in his early 30's, he is not a Alcoholic, the guy does not blow up in weight in between fights.

The skills and technique have never been on Floyd Mayweather's level, or any other elite boxer. If you evaluate Manny Pacquio as a fighter, technically on pure skill, ring iq etc he is not on the level of Floyd Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins, Andre Ward, Chad Dawson, Wladimir Kiltschko, David Haye....

Any elite fighter, with elite boxing skills. He is not on their level, he struggle's with these type of fighters.

And without his bionically enhance body with the aid of PEDS.

He's a dead man up against Floyd Mayweather.
This is exactly the way i see it.. Blantantly of the peds now, not the same fighter anymore and in fact lost his fight to marquez by 3-4 rounds
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
Daytripper

vCash: 500

lots of stuff being tweeted by @ victorconte regarding Mayweather and drug test coverups quite enlightening
Daytripper is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #21
Its me you see
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Manny Pac has blatantly been on PEDS.

Why wouldn't he agree with Olympic Drug testing..?

In a very short amount of time his performances have dropped in intensity, his power seems to have gone missing. One minute he is making Oscar De La Hoya quit on his stool, decking and wobbling Shane Mosley, near enough killing Ricky Hatton, and inflicting crimes upon Antonio Margarito.

And then all of the sudden, he's ****! and he looks completely shit.

He has struggled in his last two fights, JMM beat him. He struggled to impose himself on Trimonthly Bradley, and i don't even think it was a big of robbery. Manny Pac was missing most of his shots, and for large portions of the fight look like a complete retard.

Tim Bradley implemented abit of clever movement/positioning, and clearly Manny Pacquio did not have the speed to just vaporise this skills element.

Manny Pacquio just looks physically weaker these days, and its not as if he is old. He is in his early 30's, he is not a Alcoholic, the guy does not blow up in weight in between fights.

The skills and technique have never been on Floyd Mayweather's level, or any other elite boxer. If you evaluate Manny Pacquio as a fighter, technically on pure skill, ring iq etc he is not on the level of Floyd Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins, Andre Ward, Chad Dawson, Wladimir Kiltschko, David Haye....

Any elite fighter, with elite boxing skills. He is not on their level, he struggle's with these type of fighters.

And without his bionically enhance body with the aid of PEDS.

He's a dead man up against Floyd Mayweather.
And Floyd Mayweather plus the other top 50 U.S boxers arnt on them?
Its me you see is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #22
armhard
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue glove View Post
If your clean, take the test.

Pac refused. I don't want to condemn anyone, but it looks dodgy.

Mayweather would've schooled Pacqiuao anytime, styles make fights.
If he his clean why does he need to take a test....What test has Floyd taken that is better than the test Manny has...
armhard is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #23
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its me you see View Post
And Floyd Mayweather plus the other top 50 U.S boxers arnt on them?
Do you pay attention to the sport..?

Floyd Mayweather is the prime instigator of wanting WADA olympic style drug testing in the sport, and he wants it for all. He has been implementing this procedure in all of his fights, since he came back out of retirement. Proof sometimes is in you're actions, and Floyd Mayweather for me is acting like a athlete who wants to clean up the sport, and he is acting like a athlete who has nothing to hide.

Floyd Maywweather influence, is one of the main reason's why the sport is changing and becoming more professional. Like other sports such as cycling, athletic, football, tennis etc...

Manny Pac, has made excuse after excuse not to fully implement proper drug testing. He has had a sudden drop in performance over a very short amount of time, he's not old, he's not a alcoholic.........."He looks extremely guilty to me, and i honestly think he has abused PEDs at 140/147.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhbSzMMDF4[/ame]
Old 07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #24
biglemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1945

Quote:
Do you pay attention to the sport..?

Floyd Mayweather is the prime instigator of wanting WADA olympic style drug testing in the sport, and he wants it for all. He has been implementing this procedure in all of his fights, since he came back out of retirement. Proof sometimes is in you're actions, and Floyd Mayweather for me is acting like a athlete who wants to clean up the sport, and he is acting like a athlete who has nothing to hide.

Floyd Maywweather influence, is one of the main reason's why the sport is changing and becoming more professional. Like other sports such as cycling, athletic, football, tennis etc...

Manny Pac, has made excuse after excuse not to fully implement proper drug testing. He has had a sudden drop in performance over a very short amount of time, he's not old, he's not a alcoholic.........."He looks extremely guilty to me, and i honestly think he has abused PEDs at 140/147.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The truth. Mayweather is an intelligent man he knows something fishy when he sees it.
biglemon is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #25
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by armhard View Post
If he his clean why does he need to take a test....What test has Floyd taken that is better than the test Manny has...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Floyd Mayweather has implement these drug testing procedures into his fights.

Manny Pac has never went through these procedures, and mostly has only EVER done Urine tests! Which are pathetic.

Manny Pac has abused PEDs in my opinion at 140/147, but with the influence of Floyd Mayweather's and other boxers calls for the sport to change, and get more professional against PEDS.

I believe that Manny Pac has came off PEDS, and has tried to compete without them. He had a sudden dramatic drop in performances, where he was visibly weaker, slower, and fought like a fighter will decreased stamina.

He has blatantly been on PEDS, he is not a alcoholic, he's not old. Manny Pac is a fighter who is always in shape in-between fights, and takes care of his health.

"The sudden dramatic drop in performances for me is down to PED abuse, and coming off PEDS"

Manny Pac will never face Floyd Mayweather! He does not stand a chance without the aid of PEDS.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #26
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

If your fighting for any kind of title it should be a rule that you have to take the test. It's shocking that promoters and fighters actually get to chose if they want to. Obviously you can't have tests for EVERY fight but the ones for the main titles should without question all have tests attached to them and promoters should have no say on how/when or who does the tests.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum