Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
LKsham

vCash: 500
Default Can Chris Eubank Jr. win the British title

Its early yes, but i cant see him beating Saunders or Murray in a very long time
LKsham is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Can Chris Eubank Jr. win the British title

Well he's got a while to go, I wouldn't write the kid off because who knows what might happen. Saunders may win a British title and move on by time he gets there, Murray will most likely look to operate at world level from now on.

So far he's fighting solid enough opposition, nothing unbelievable but they are taking rounds off him and giving him a fight each time. I'd like to see a bit more variety in styles he fights but keep him at this level for time being. He's got his technical flaws and isn't exactly blowing the opposition away. No need to rush him like Groves and DeGale who had enough experience behind them to move on.

At the moment he's operating at Masters/Area title level which is fine, I'd say a British title fight would be realistic in 18 months time.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
Bronxbull666
The Beast From The East
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Well he's got a while to go, I wouldn't write the kid off because who knows what might happen. Saunders may win a British title and move on by time he gets there, Murray will most likely look to operate at world level from now on.

So far he's fighting solid enough opposition, nothing unbelievable but they are taking rounds off him and giving him a fight each time. I'd like to see a bit more variety in styles he fights but keep him at this level for time being. He's got his technical flaws and isn't exactly blowing the opposition away. No need to rush him like Groves and DeGale who had enough experience behind them to move on.

At the moment he's operating at Masters/Area title level which is fine, I'd say a British title fight would be realistic in 18 months time.
Totally agree, interesting thread, actually. He has faced durable opposition to be fair to the kid. Dad's shadow, body to head combos and a killer instinct stand in his way. All of which can be overcome.
Bronxbull666 is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Very fair assessment that
thewinfella is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum