Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #31
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
who gives a shit, F1 is a lot more of a team effort than boxing

if khans team was so important to him that he refers to "we" all the time then why does he constantly change his teams
Urrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh you ****ing gimp.

Boxing is a individual sport, but there is a team of people who work for the athlete, in every training camp, and 365 days a year.

Sparring Partners, Boxing Coach, Conditioning Coach, Corner men/cut man/asistants, promotor/manager.

These are all part of the team.

Didn't Fernando Torres change teams? Didn't Wayne Rooney leave Everton?

You ****ing gimp, why can't you think and see in 3D? gimp.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #32
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Urrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh you ****ing gimp.

Boxing is a individual sport, but there is a team of people who work for the athlete, in every training camp, and 365 days a year.

Sparring Partners, Boxing Coach, Conditioning Coach, Corner men/cut man/asistants, promotor/manager.

These are all part of the team.

Didn't Fernando Torres change teams? Didn't Wayne Rooney leave Everton?

You ****ing gimp, why can't you think and see in 3D? gimp.

and as i said you ****ing choc ice F1 is a far greater team sport/effort than boxing

and as i also said khan is constantly hiring and firing coaches and trainers, he always says we but yet he fires them at the drop of a hat

comparing F1 to boxing get the **** you numpty cunt
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #33
CheckHook
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by primadonna kool View Post
urrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh you ****ing gimp.

Boxing is a individual sport, but there is a team of people who work for the athlete, in every training camp, and 365 days a year.

Sparring partners, boxing coach, conditioning coach, corner men/cut man/asistants, promotor/manager.

These are all part of the team.

Didn't fernando torres change teams? Didn't wayne rooney leave everton?

You ****ing gimp, why can't you think and see in 3d? Gimp.
PK>>>>>>>>>>>

Always.
CheckHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #34
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckHook View Post
PK>>>>>>>>>>>

Always.
sad cunt back over to your poxy site with your 7 members
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #35
CheckHook
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
sad cunt back over to your poxy site with your 7 members
What?
CheckHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #36
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckHook View Post
What?
you really are a sad bastard
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #37
CheckHook
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
you really are a sad bastard
Can't compliment PK around here. I see.........
CheckHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #38
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckHook View Post
Can't compliment PK around here. I see.........

compliment the sad old git all you like, its not that which makes you a pathetic lil boy who got ****ed in the ass by his pops

whats wrong? not enough posters over on chb, came crawling back to esb you lot are sad ****ers, why dont you all make shit loads of alias and talk to yourself over there liven the place up
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #39
CheckHook
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
compliment the sad old git all you like, its not that which makes you a pathetic lil boy who got ****ed in the ass by his pops

whats wrong? not enough posters over on chb, came crawling back to esb you lot are sad ****ers, why dont you all make shit loads of alias and talk to yourself over there liven the place up
Don't even know what you're talking about my good man.
CheckHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #40
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Urrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh you ****ing gimp.

Boxing is a individual sport, but there is a team of people who work for the athlete, in every training camp, and 365 days a year.

Sparring Partners, Boxing Coach, Conditioning Coach, Corner men/cut man/asistants, promotor/manager.

These are all part of the team.

Didn't Fernando Torres change teams? Didn't Wayne Rooney leave Everton?

You ****ing gimp, why can't you think and see in 3D? gimp.
reply to my post you choc ice looking muthafooka
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #41
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
and as i said you ****ing choc ice F1 is a far greater team sport/effort than boxing

and as i also said khan is constantly hiring and firing coaches and trainers, he always says we but yet he fires them at the drop of a hat

comparing F1 to boxing get the **** you numpty cunt
I never said F1 was not a greater team effort, I was finding a example where other individual sports with a team aspect, have athletes using the term..."We".

When reflecting on performances etc...

So what if Amir Khan changes his team, like I have just stated football players change teams, F1 drivers change teams, coaches change football teams, it happens all the team in the world of sport.

Rickey Hatton changed teams, Lennox Lewis change coaches in his careers? What's you're problem, what is the big deal?

You cannot win this argument, you are too much of a retard man.

You are clearly a racist, and have a deeper issue with Amir Khan.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #42
Dirt99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 573
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

F1 is such a poor comparison! Hamiltons talking about the pits crews and the strategy his team come up with. If the pit crew screws up it can cost him the race and that is when he'd say "We screwed up" or if the car wasnt up to race pace but if he crashed he would put the blame on himself (I hope)

Of course a team is important in boxing but its pretty much the most individual sport out there. You can have the best team in the world but if the boxer is shit hes not going anywhere!

What I've been trying to say here is that by Amir constantly saying "we got hit with a lucky shot" etc he is detracting from the fact that he ****ed up!

People seem to get so precious over Amir! I like the guy and support him but if he wants to come back than he has to stop being so deluded. Hes got a poor chin, thats a fact, its not gonna change so he has to box smart and not get involved in wars.
Dirt99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #43
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
I never said F1 was not a greater team effort, I was finding a example where other individual sports with a team aspect, have athletes using the term..."We".

When reflecting on performances etc...

So what if Amir Khan changes his team, like I have just stated football players change teams, F1 drivers change teams, coaches change football teams, it happens all the team in the world of sport.

Rickey Hatton changed teams, Lennox Lewis change coaches in his careers? What's you're problem, what is the big deal?

You cannot win this argument, you are too much of a retard man.

You are clearly a racist, and have a deeper issue with Amir Khan.
oh well done pull the racist card you sad prick, can you not have an argument like a real man, i thought you were better than the likes of darni and laz but damn was i wrong

ill say it right now i dont like khan, i ****ing hate him thats why im loving it since sat night, but i was the exact same when hatton lost even worse, guess that makes me racist again does it

you made the comparison for F1 and boxing saying most athletes use the term we, boxing is the most individual sport out there khan should man up and stop using the term its for faggots, in F1 your team is far more important than boxing this was my point and you jumped down my neck calling me a gimp and whatever else

in F1 your team consists of about 50 ****ing people, along with a big **** off expensive machine that does all the winning for you, it could nearly be classed as a team sport F1, boxing aint so your post was full of dumbness accept it and move on, try not to pull the racist card either its bloody childish especially from the man who done jack shit when some toff called haye a koon and chisora a spade on the train
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #44
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
oh well done pull the racist card you sad prick, can you not have an argument like a real man, i thought you were better than the likes of darni and laz but damn was i wrong

ill say it right now i dont like khan, i ****ing hate him thats why im loving it since sat night, but i was the exact same when hatton lost even worse, guess that makes me racist again does it

you made the comparison for F1 and boxing saying most athletes use the term we, boxing is the most individual sport out there khan should man up and stop using the term its for faggots, in F1 your team is far more important than boxing this was my point and you jumped down my neck calling me a gimp and whatever else

in F1 your team consists of about 50 ****ing people, along with a big **** off expensive machine that does all the winning for you, it could nearly be classed as a team sport F1, boxing aint so your post was full of dumbness accept it and move on, try not to pull the racist card either its bloody childish especially from the man who done jack shit when some toff called haye a koon and chisora a spade on the train
Has you're ass been pummelled by Adam Smith or something..?

Give me a Yes or No Answer.

Does a boxer not have a team of people that work for him, and help him prepare for fights..?

If you answer this question, it will be as clear as day that i am 100% correct in everything i have said in this thread.

Like i have stated before, F1 is more of a team sport. But you cannot ignore the fact, that boxing also has a team aspect. You have the sparring partners, Conditioning Coach, Boxing Coach, Cutman/assistants.

And on fight night these are the guys who are with you in the changing room, and the guys who walk to the ring with you. Sometimes a good corner man can influence a fighter, and save his ass, and a bad corner man can worsen a situation or give bad advice!.......we have seen this happen.

Like i stated before, i don't know why you keep banging on about F1 and the extent of people they have in a team. Its a totally irrelevant point you are trying to make....

I know F1 has more of a team aspect, but boxing also has a team aspect..........and this is complete and utter fact!

You cannot beat me in this argument, you are ****ing retarded and you don't fully understand what you are talking about.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #45
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Has you're ass been pummelled by Adam Smith or something..?

Give me a Yes or No Answer.

Does a boxer not have a team of people that work for him, and help him prepare for fights..?

If you answer this question, it will be as clear as day that i am 100% correct in everything i have said in this thread.

Like i have stated before, F1 is more of a team sport. But you cannot ignore the fact, that boxing also has a team aspect. You have the sparring partners, Conditioning Coach, Boxing Coach, Cutman/assistants.

And on fight night these are the guys who are with you in the changing room, and the guys who walk to the ring with you. Sometimes a good corner man can influence a fighter, and save his ass, and a bad corner man can worsen a situation or give bad advice!.......we have seen this happen.

Like i stated before, i don't know why you keep banging on about F1 and the extent of people they have in a team. Its a totally irrelevant point you are trying to make....

I know F1 has more of a team aspect, but boxing also has a team aspect..........and this is complete and utter fact!

You cannot beat me in this argument, you are ****ing retarded and you don't fully understand what you are talking about.
no my ass wasnt pummelled by adam smith, it was pummelled by your mother and her huge, hairy veiny ****
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013