Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 07-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
Marcos Avellan

vCash: 500
Exclamation *VIDEO* You're Going To Lose... What Do You Do? (BBP Part III)

This is Part III of my Black Belt Psychology Live Demo. If you haven't seen parts I and II, check them out first below:
Part I = [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Part II = [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Part I was about shadow boxing... Part II was about creating fight memories... and Part III is about dealing with competition jitters!

The core of this lecture is based on the premise that if I had a crystal ball and showed you that you're about to lose your upcoming match... what would you do? Watch the video and you'll understand how this perspective can help remove your competition jitters!

This video is part of the philosophy I have been using for years to help prepare myself and my team for any fight or competition.

BORKED

If you liked this video demo, please join my email list at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for more videos and articles.

Sincerely,
Marcos Avellan
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1-888-FFA-GYMS

P.S. Now that you are seen all three parts of my demo, what do you think? Please leave me some feedback!
Marcos Avellan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
markiepoop
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 650
Default Re: *VIDEO* You're Going To Lose... What Do You Do? (BBP Part III)

watching the third one right now, but so far the first and second part are amazing! I got a fight tomorrow and i really wished i saw your videos way earlier
markiepoop is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
Marcos Avellan

vCash: 500

Thank you very much markiepoop, I'm glad to help and I hope the perspective in part III helps you walk into the ring with a more focused mind tomorrow. Make it happen and leave it all in the ring.

Also, please subscribe to my email list, when I get back home from vacation, I'm going to be sending out some new videos and articles via my email list. BlackBeltPsychology.com is all about the mindset of combat, which is very relative to boxing. MarcosAvellan.com is martial arts in general, which will include a lot of grappling and kickboxing stuff that won't apply to boxing, but if you are a fan of martial arts as well, then subscribe to both.
Marcos Avellan is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
markiepoop
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos Avellan View Post
Thank you very much markiepoop, I'm glad to help and I hope the perspective in part III helps you walk into the ring with a more focused mind tomorrow. Make it happen and leave it all in the ring.

Also, please subscribe to my email list, when I get back home from vacation, I'm going to be sending out some new videos and articles via my email list. BlackBeltPsychology.com is all about the mindset of combat, which is very relative to boxing. MarcosAvellan.com is martial arts in general, which will include a lot of grappling and kickboxing stuff that won't apply to boxing, but if you are a fan of martial arts as well, then subscribe to both.
subscribed to Blackbeltpsychology !!!
markiepoop is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

I'm going to lose?

Punch him in the balls, obviously.
KillSomething is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing