Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 07-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Harryno1

vCash: 500
Default Traing routine - Twice a day

My current traing routine has me training on average twice a day, with at least one day off a week for recovery. My routine varies from weight lifting, boxing classes, jogging, sprints and hill running, but it has no real structure to it, as I pretty much just choose which one I feel like doing at the time.

However im hoping one of you experts can help me to come up with the most effective end efficient routine, I want you to be specific aswell. I thought if im training this much I want to make sure im doing it right and not wasting my time with something.

Im currently at about 78kg, so Im doing weights to get me up to 81kg as I found making weight to fight at 75kg too much, as im 6'4".

Any help with nutrition will be appreciated also, I eat clean and eat plenty of fresh veg and fruit, carbs and protein plus my healthy fats.

Im happy to continue training twice a day by the way.
What im looking for is for example, Monday am: Hill sprints followed by 30min Plyometrics etc etc.

Thanks in advance
Harryno1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
Kenwinn BC

vCash: 500
Default Re: Traing routine - Twice a day

There's a stickied thread toward the top of the page called a complete beginners guide to a boxing routine. It's a pretty good read worth checking out.
Kenwinn BC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing