Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #121
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Re: Saint George Groves would KO Andre Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
look at all the cum swilling tranny queen deepthroaters like balletpuff, Laaaarrrrnnnce uttercunt and heroin-scar trying to get a piece of the team elite pie in this thread

whats the matter fella's, have you become tired of being completely insignificant in life and now you are giving it one last desperate attempt to catipult yourself into esb superstardom through entering into debate with team elite generals on a team elite corporation superthread

theres only been 2 non team elite posters that have enhanced they're reputations on this thread and that is phil mitchell and grant mitchell. the rest of you are not fit to suck a fart out of team elites ass
That's the bottom line HEAD'. These bum jugglers think that by uniting, they can somehow make a dent in our empire. Sheer folly and utterly delusional.

They will always be lowly minions, laughing stocks and whipping boys. That is their destiny.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #122
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Ward beats Groves black and blue...ridiculous thread
BretN is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #123
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
That's the bottom line HEAD'. These bum jugglers think that by uniting, they can somehow make a dent in our empire. Sheer folly and utterly delusional.

They will always be lowly minions, laughing stocks and whipping boys. That is their destiny.

they have had they're 5 minutes of fame rubbing shoulders with team elite GJE, now its time for them to go back down the drains to swim in the esb sewers with all the other stinking vermin
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #124
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Pimp, I respect your opinion. You have shown great class. Even though you disagree with the thread, at least you have expressed yourself in a gentlemanly manner.

It's a pity these disgraceful trolls in this thread can't take a leaf out of your book.

pimp c is a gent and scholar and it will be a wonderfull day when he finally sorts his vcash total out
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #125
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
At least explain how he would beat him black and blue instead of making such sweeping statements.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #126
Xplosive
Champion
East Side Guru

LOL this thread is comical.

Ward would wipe his ass with Groves.
Xplosive is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #127
santiagoraga
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
I tend to agree, Wards been carefully matched though, Groves has the power to shatter that glass, but would Ward risk it? No doubt it would be in Jokeland, and steroids would be used, but I still don't see him taking the risk, they wish to preserve his image, Groves would decimate that image.
Yeah, compared to Ward's embarrassingly shitty resume...Groves has fought murderers row. ****ing delusional Britfags.
santiagoraga is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #128
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

I had a feeling this thread would get a shit load of replies, I don't think groves would beat Ward, but I can see people being angered by this statement.
Elliot is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #129
Loggo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Didn`t even convincingly beat James Degale,saying he`d have a chance knocking out Andre Ward is laughable.If anything Degale deserves a rematch with Groves due to that very very slender points loss.Groves can`t punch for shit.He wound`nt beat Lucian Bute let alone Ward.
Loggo is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #130
Xerant
Gotta Hate negociations!
ESB Addict

vCash: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
I tend to agree, Wards been carefully matched though, Groves has the power to shatter that glass, but would Ward risk it? No doubt it would be in Jokeland, and steroids would be used, but I still don't see him taking the risk, they wish to preserve his image, Groves would decimate that image.
How the **** does carefully match and super six go together?
Xerant is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #131
Loggo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
Exactly.I get fed up with these dickheads lording up an unproven fighter.Duhh i just mention the top name,say my fighter kos him.Groves didn`t beat Degale ffs.
Loggo is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #132
Pimp C
I Ain't Got No Worries
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
pimp c is a gent and scholar and it will be a wonderfull day when he finally sorts his vcash total out
Lost a boatload of Vcash on Froch-Kessler and haven't really bet since.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #133
daprofessor
da legendary professor
ESB Addict

Quote:
I've been watching this boxer's career with interest. He has a great style, can box and move, can mix it up, has an inside game, and has concussive power.

His team need to get him into the World title mix soon. A fight with the Stieglitz v Abraham winner, then a unification with Andre Ward should he get past a completely drained Chad Dawson.

If this fight comes off in the next year I can only see one winner. Groves holds all the physical advantages and he has a much bigger punch. He has also already outboxed a slick Olympic champion in DeGale. Ward is feather fisted and couldn't crack an egg. I see Groves wearing Ward down with thunderous body shots before delivering a crisp 4 punch combination on Ward's considerable dome, rendering him unconcious on the canvas.
just watched groves struggle to ko a weight drained mexican foe this past saturday. he has some good qualities...but he is no where near ready for anyone like ward. he needs a bit more development. problem is....what he needs to learn is not going to happen in the uk. he needs a real trainer and should come to the states to correct his fundamental errors/flaws.
daprofessor is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #134
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 102

Quote:
Groves already had a title shot lined up but had to withdraw due to injury. He would thrash Stieglitz in 6 rounds, would handily outbox Abraham. Once he has a belt this fight will get made.
Ward doesnt need Groves since he's beaten Froch, Bika, Kessler and will likely handle Dawson. Chaces are that he moves up to LHW to avoid guys like Chavez JR and GGG who will be coming after him soon enough.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #135
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 239

This OP is at a disadvantage where he cant provide realistic contributions on this site so creates a joke thread instead to get more comments.
dinovelvet is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum