boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #196
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
So you have no source. Unlucky.

"blasted" with a meaningless clip which was posted at the start of the thread. Yeah, "blasted". Another deluded ****wit with nothing back up his nuthuggery.

Because Keith is on his heels now.
Yeah, just imagine if your ***** waren source was a clip
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #197
keith
ESB OG
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Here to annoy the looney left
Posts: 1,819
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
So you have no source. Unlucky.

"blasted" with a meaningless clip which was posted at the start of the thread. Yeah, "blasted". Another deluded ****wit with nothing back up his nuthuggery.

Because Keith is on his heels now.
You are re****ed.


YOu just repeat whatever the person who schools you says.............


I am so sorry, I feel bad beating up on a mentally challenged person.

Tell your mom I'm sorry when she brings you lunch today.....


Keith
keith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #198
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,039
vCash: 240
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
You are re****ed.


YOu just repeat whatever the person who schools you says.............


I am so sorry, I feel bad beating up on a mentally challenged person.

Tell your mom I'm sorry when she brings you lunch today.....


Keith
I school mindless nuthuggers with logic, common sense, and irrefutable facts.

You are re****ed.

You just repeat whatever nonsense HBO or the previous nuthugger tells you.

I'm not sorry for beating up some pompus re**** *** called Keith.

Tell your mom $10 was far too much for disposing of my cum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Joe.Boxer; 08-01-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #199
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Bookmark this thread

After reading all 13 pages with great delight. It is very clear to see that Team Elite have literally smashed this thread to pieces

GlassJaw***ist, Joe.Boxer, Knockout Artist and Headbanger have put on a clinic in this thread with a dominating performance that reminds me of Calzaghes whooping of Lacy or Hopkins thrashing of Pavlik, real class from the boys, that makes me feel proud to be part of the extremely powerful Team Elite corporation.



Even though I have sat back and watched my collegues destroy the minions, I know my presence was felt when SouthpawJab mentioned my name whilst obviously terrified of my very being on ESB. Proof below
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Another solid Team Elite perfomance
Team Elite CEO (European Branch) Bailey
Superb post bailey




This is exactly why the Team Elite Corporation are number 1.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #200
keith
ESB OG
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Here to annoy the looney left
Posts: 1,819
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
I school mindless nuthuggers with logic, common sense, and irrefutable facts.

You are re****ed.

You just repeat whatever nonsense HBO or the previous nuthugger tells you.

I'm not sorry for beating up some pompus **** sucking re**** *** called Keith.

Tell your mom $10 was far too much for disposing of my cum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Facts???

You have BROUGHT NOTHING.


YOu have no clue what you are talking about, and all you do is mimic other peoples posts. You are not intelligent, not innovative, not clever not right.

I see why you feel the need to glom on with other like yourself. You don't know what you are talking about so you lump together with other haters for reassurance of your erroneous viewpoint.


It's guys like you that drag forums like this down. You are a blight to eastside, a joke, somebody we have to tolerate out of fairness.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAP2JdvnDkY[/ame]



Keith
keith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #201
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Facts???

You have BROUGHT NOTHING.



Keith

If Larry Merchant is a reliable source, then you agree that Roy Jones ducked DM then. Because in this video Larry says Darius is willing to travel to the US to face Jones. So choose, either Larry is reliable and Jones ducked DM, or Larry doesn't know what he's talking about

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Erh4RKbHE[/ame]
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #202
kmac
On permanent vacation
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,484
vCash: 683
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Bookmark this thread

After reading all 13 pages with great delight. It is very clear to see that Team Elite have literally smashed this thread to pieces

GlassJaw***ist, Joe.Boxer, Knockout Artist and Headbanger have put on a clinic in this thread with a dominating performance that reminds me of Calzaghes whooping of Lacy or Hopkins thrashing of Pavlik, real class from the boys, that makes me feel proud to be part of the extremely powerful Team Elite corporation.

Another solid Team Elite perfomance
Team Elite CEO (European Branch) Bailey
i can't imagine what it'd be like to actually meet any of the people you've listed, including yourself, in person. jesus, we'd probably need to do a documentary on how ****ed up all of you are. your post is beyond embarrassing.
kmac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #203
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,039
vCash: 240
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Facts???

You have BROUGHT NOTHING.


YOu have no clue what you are talking about, and all you do is mimic other peoples posts. You are not intelligent, not innovative, not clever not right.

I see why you feel the need to glom on with other like yourself. You don't know what you are talking about so you lump together with other haters for reassurance of your erroneous viewpoint.


It's guys like you that drag forums like this down. You are a blight to eastside, a joke, somebody we have to tolerate out of fairness.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



Keith
YOU have brought nothing other than a 100% unsubstantiated remark for HBO's Larry, and have bull****ted, mentioning WBC, ESPN.

I have sourced everything I've said. Valid sources.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and all you do is mimic other peoples posts. You are not intelligent, not innovative, not clever not right. You are just....Keith. The pompous fanboy with his head up his ass.

Team Elite and The Chincheckers are the true assets to ESB, preaching the irrefutable truth to the ignorant brainwashed fanboys. Fact.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #204
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,039
vCash: 240
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
If Larry Merchant is a reliable source, then you agree that Roy Jones ducked DM then. Because in this video Larry says Darius is willing to travel to the US to face Jones. So choose, either Larry is reliable and Jones ducked DM, or Larry doesn't know what he's talking about

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BOOM!

Keith just got completely discombobulated with a devastating precise knockout artist uppercut.

Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #205
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

here are the facts of the jones steroids matter. forget any bull**** you read by subjective journalists, lets read what the commisioner for the fight (indiana commisioner jacob hall) says on the matter and what the IBF president Marian Muhammad says on it (the only real independant and legitimate sources in the whole matter).




heres jacob halls interview with Bragging Rights Corner (BRC)




[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


BRC: Mr. Hall, how long have you been a Commissioner in Indiana?

JHALL: We have a three member commission. I have been a Commissioner for thirteen years, and I have served as Chairman in the past.


BRC:May I ask what was your position at the time of the Richard Hall - Roy Jones, Jr. championship fight back in May of 2000?

JHALL: Commissioner.

BRC: Let's move on to both fighters positive tests for anabolic steroids. As you well know there have been several versions of events; the Ripped Fuel version, the sinus medicine, etc. Can you clear it up for the fans? How specific are these tests and can you rule out... let's say the sinus medication, for instance?

JHALL: Not from the information we received. The information we received indicated that Mr. Jones failed the drug test for anabolic steroids. Talking to Roy's attorney, Fred Levin, he indicated that Roy had taken a substance called Ripped Fuel, an over the counter supplement that is not illegal but is an illegal substance according to the IBF and the other sanctioning bodies. He admits that Roy took that. I have no knowledge that he took that or some other substance...

BRC: Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly... You do know that there were anabolic steroids in Roy's system? **(Editor's Note: we are not ignoring the fact that Richard Hall also tested positive, we will come to that in a minute...)

JHALL: Yes.


BRC: You do know that Ripped Fuel could possibly have been the cause of the positive test result?

JHALL: Roy's attorney, Fred Levin said that Roy was taking that. I do not know that (Ripped Fuel) is what he was taking.
BRC: We can't rule the Ripped Fuel out but we can't say that it was the only thing that could have caused Roy to test positive, is that correct?

JHALL: Correct.


BRC: If my understanding of the facts is correct, Richard Hall also tested positive for anabolic steroids.

JHALL: Yes, and in his interview with Aladdin Freeman he didn't mention that he also tested positive and he was probably ten times over what would be a normal amount and Roy Jones was six times over a normal amount. Richard received a letter dated August 2nd, from the IBF indicating to him that he failed the test. He forgot to mention that in the interview.


BRC: I'm glad that you made that observation, because Aladdin Freeman did ask him if he had tested positive for steroids. We are not on a Roy Jones witch hunt here, let's make that clear. We are trying to understand, and this is a problem the fans seem to have with this subject matter, how one fighter can be subject to one set of rules, and another fighter can be subject to... no rules. I realize that this fight happened three years ago, but this was never before put on record. It was put on record for the first time on July 18th by Bragging Rights Corner's Aladdin Freeman.

JHALL: Yes, that is true. I have attended Association of Boxing Commissioners meetings and at those meetings with the Commissioners I've indicated that this occurred but ...there was no press there, so this didn't go any further.

BRC: Wait, wait.. let me understand this... When you indicated the occurrence to the Commissioners, what kind of response did you receive?

JHALL: From the other Commissioners?


BRC: Yes, from the other Commissioners...

JHALL: Like I said in one of the interviews, the majority of the states do not do drug testing, so, since they don't do drug testing, there wasn't a lot of support to do much about it, and I don't believe there is a great concern about steroids by Commissioners at the present time, BUT it is an illegal substance.

BRC: There wasn't a lot of support you say??? My question then is... Was anyone shocked to hear your revelation? Did anyone say, we have to go public with this, we have to do something about it, we need to reveal what happened... I mean, was there any of that???

JHALL: Not really, no.


BRC: No? So basically you got "oh ok, let's move on type attitude?"

JHALL: Nobody seemed to be concerned about it and I didn't believe it was my position to have a press conference and reveal that Roy and Richard Hall had tested positive for steroids. It just kinda... nobody said much about it during this period of time.

BRC: Why did you feel that was not your position?

JHALL: I didn't have a law to back up taking any action. I've tried since May 13, 2000, to introduce a law almost like Nevada's where we can do drug testing in Indiana. So far that hasn't gotten passed in our Legislature or in our Rules. The Commissioners passed it and somehow the Professional Licensing Agency hasn't called up and made these rules. We are trying to get these rules passed but I think the big story is that the majority of the Commissions DON'T do drug testing.










The IBF sent roy jones a letter asking him to report to Indiana state commission to have specimen B tested at a laboratory of his choice . . . . . . . roy never did.





heres what IBF president Marian Muhammad said on the matter

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]






BRC: I realize that you were not the president of the IBF when this fight took place, so I hope this is not an unfair BRC. But, was the IBF supposed to have acted on those positive tests?

Muhammad: To the best of my knowledge, yes.



BRC: And to the best of your knowledge, (and ours), they didn't, correct?...

Muhammad: Well, I only know that on Richard Hall we got nothing but I have a positive test from Roy Jones, Jr. that was directed to Mr. Jake Hall at the Indiana Boxing Commission, indicating that Mr. Jones tested positive for anabolic steroids.

BRC: I realize that 2-1/2 years have gone by, and perhaps you don't remember... but I have copies of the letters sent by the IBF to Richard Hall and to Roy Jones, and they both bare your signature, as then Secretary of the organization...

Muhammad: That's correct and there was also another one that Ms. Knight herself asked me to send... She asked me to send them, (the letters), I sent them. Then she herself sent one to ... it was directed to Roy Jones telling him that she hadn't heard from him about the results from Specimen B and that she was directing him to contact this office no later than the close of business on Friday, August 25, 2000.

BRC: The fight was in May? Why such of long lapse of time?

Muhammad: I can't tell you... Once I did what she asked me to do, it went from there... I don't know what happened after that...


BRC: Can you think of any reason why this situation was never unearthed before the Richard Hall interview with Bragging Rights Corner's Aladdin Freeman?

Muhammad: Well, I really don't know... I know that I saw something on the net at one time, immediately after the fight, but nobody never called me, and when I spoke to Jacob Hall after I got his letter, he said that the Indiana Commission had no way to deal with anabolic steroids intake because it was not covered in their rules, not even banned by Indiana, so he couldn't do anything anyway, that's what he told me.
I was not aware of any of the arrangements that were made between Fred Levin, Roy Jones' attorney and Mr. Jacob Hall from the Indiana Boxing Commission.
(Editor's Note: Ms. Muhammad is referring to the charitable contribution which was asked of Roy Jones, Jr. and which he submitted, in the form of a check for $250, dated Oct. 27, 2000, to the Indianapolis Police Athletic League).

BRC: I would like to ask you if you have been asked by anyone other than BRC regarding this incident and Roy's use of a sinus medication which, according to some members of his camp, could have caused the positive test results...

Muhammad: No one has... I've only spoken to Jake Hall, period. I've never spoken to anyone from Roy's camp including his attorney. I haven't spoken to anyone from any internet sites, I DON'T READ THEM, believe it or not. Nobody has ever called me about Roy Jones testing positive.


BRC: Are you aware that members of Roy Jones, Jr.'s camp have gone on record saying that his sinus medication could have been the culprit for his positive reading?

Muhammad: This is the first I've heard of any of it since 2000, nobody has ever contacted me about anything, and like I said, when it was going on I only communicated with Jake Hall, period.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #206
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
If Larry Merchant is a reliable source, then you agree that Roy Jones ducked DM then. Because in this video Larry says Darius is willing to travel to the US to face Jones. So choose, either Larry is reliable and Jones ducked DM, or Larry doesn't know what he's talking about

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Nice post. Beating an American champ like Johnson and Grffin certainly rank better then beating euro bums
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #207
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
BOOM!

Keith just got completely discombobulated with a devastating precise knockout artist uppercut.




To suggest the Steve Collins avoided Jones is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on here. The fact that Jones didn't face either of Collins or Liles was also criminal. Both were far more credible than guys Roy did fight. You've provided some excellent links on here I hadn't seen before about it

Champagne posting from Team Elite titan and ESB stalwart HEADBANGER!
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #208
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
How long have you followed the sport ? You do know that boxers are tested for every fight Unless you have proof that he's failed another drug test where are your getting your information from I mean really

BRC: Now that you head the IBF, are you attempting to make strides toward implementing drug testing in all states? Are you working on that at all?
Muhammad: No, what we do is in whatever jurisdiction we sanction a fight, the promoter is obliged to get drug testing. The doctor, whomever the state assigns as the doctor, the promoter has to pay him and the laboratory for the drug tests, whether the state has a law or not, because it's one of our rules.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #209
kmac
On permanent vacation
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,484
vCash: 683
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

from the article:

In May 2000, Roy Jones tested positive for Androstenedione after his stoppage victory over Richard Hall in Indianapolis. At the time, the supplement was available over-the-counter, but banned by the IBF. (Hall tested positive for the same substance.) Jones was neither suspended nor fined.

Melvina Lathan, Chairwoman of the New York State Athletic Commission: “If someone is caught, who knows if that fighter was previously doing it. And a fighter with unnatural power is capable of doing serious damage. But given the criteria of the Hall of Fame, you have to take each case on an individual basis. Maybe the criteria should be updated. If it isn’t, the decision to vote for or against is individual and very subjective.

Was Roy Jones’s transgression as egregious as some of the others? No. My reaction to individual fighters depends partly on what was used and whether they were hiding it.

“It’s a tough question.”
kmac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #210
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac View Post
jones did give indiana his drug test results from his next two fights which were negative.
how does that negate the fact that he got exposed as anabolic steroid drug cheat in the richard hall fight

do you think after being caught red handed that jones is then gonna agree to be tested in his next 2 fights and actually take steroids before those 2 fights and destroy his entire career

your the very worst type of poster there is on esb - a delusional roy jones fanboy and a steroid apologist all rolled into one
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015